Red Dead Redemption Easter Eggs

I've been looking all over the interwebs for a couple good ones but i can only find references to red dead revolver and the city of Plainview about There will be blood. (great movie)

I don't know of any for certain but am wondering something about one that I suspect (see: strongly hope) exists. SPOILER ALERT!!! All right, so I've heard there's a pistol that can hold 20 bullets and the face off between John and Ross has John using dead eye against less than 20 people...so, would it be possible for John to survive if he used dead eye and did headshots to those trying to kill him? I haven't tried it yet and it makes sense to me so, yeah...other than that, I don't know. I've heard of horse people and flying bird people but I don't think that's what you're looking for.

swolf:
I don't know of any for certain but am wondering something about one that I suspect (see: strongly hope) exists. SPOILER ALERT!!! All right, so I've heard there's a pistol that can hold 20 bullets and the face off between John and Ross has John using dead eye against less than 20 people...so, would it be possible for John to survive if he used dead eye and did headshots to those trying to kill him?

EDIT- put in spoiler tags. Left them out the first time because I thought people would just assume this topic would be spoiler-ific. Oh well, no harm done.

Not really an Easter egg but,

I think John's scars are modeled after the titular character from the Eastwood movie, The Outlaw Josey Wales. A great movie.

swolf:
I don't know of any for certain but am wondering something about one that I suspect (see: strongly hope) exists. SPOILER ALERT!!! All right, so I've heard there's a pistol that can hold 20 bullets and the face off between John and Ross has John using dead eye against less than 20 people...so, would it be possible for John to survive if he used dead eye and did headshots to those trying to kill him? I haven't tried it yet and it makes sense to me so, yeah...other than that, I don't know. I've heard of horse people and flying bird people but I don't think that's what you're looking for.

Spoiler tags are better.

[spoilera]yourtextgoeshere[/spoiler]. Without the 'a' in the first part.

Like this:

Grey_Focks:

Nope. You die no matter what. And the gun your thinking of is the Mauser, it holds 15 bullets, and I actually think there are exactly 15 enemies in that dual, too. Doesn't matter though, you can't win.

I know swolf started the spoilers first, but you should spoiler tag that as well.

On topic:There's a page for these on the Red Dead Wiki, containing spoiler though. I haven't found any yet, but I want to find some of those on that page.

WorkerMurphey:
Not really an Easter egg but,

I think John's scars are modeled after the titular character from the Eastwood movie, The Outlaw Josey Wales. A great movie.

He has similar scars to Red Harlow's.

OT: I don't know any easter eggs, but there are some pretty entertaining glitches.

I don't know about Easter Eggs, but it's entertaining to hog-tie a woman and put her on the train tracks in front of a train.

Grey_Focks:

swolf:
I don't know of any for certain but am wondering something about one that I suspect (see: strongly hope) exists. SPOILER ALERT!!! All right, so I've heard there's a pistol that can hold 20 bullets and the face off between John and Ross has John using dead eye against less than 20 people...so, would it be possible for John to survive if he used dead eye and did headshots to those trying to kill him?

Nope. You die no matter what. And the gun your thinking of is the Mauser, it holds 15 bullets, and I actually think there are exactly 15 enemies in that dual, too. Doesn't matter though, you can't win.

Well, that's just cheating on the game's part. They should have thought about that and just added more enemies...oh well, it's not a game breaker, just a minor flaw.

OT: Do you know about the Dastardly Acheivement?

That's my first attempt at doing spoiler tags, hopefully it works.

Edit: YAY! It worked!

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked