29.1% (258)
1 - I'm about as easy to catch here as a wild abra, I'm elusive and unknown
39.1% (346)
39.1% (346)
This is my first post/poll
0.9% (8)
0.9% (8)
Want to vote? Register now or Sign Up with Facebook
Poll: How much notoriety do you believe you have in the escapist community?

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 . . . 16 NEXT

Z of the Na'vi:
Well, I'm pretty popular in my little group of Digimon fans, and also in the Digimon RP that I am a part of.

As for the Escapist overall, I don't know how well known I am. Granted, I'm the only one here with a Renamon avatar, but I don't think people remember for much other than that.

I remember the unique name Z of the Na'vi, but I've no idea what a renamon is...

I'm probably a 2 at most, I don't think many people here know, or have noticed, me. I learned recently that most people that did actually notice me thought I was a girl.

Disaster Button:
I'm probably a 2 at most, I don't think many people here know, or have noticed, me. I learned recently that most people that did actually notice me thought I was a girl.

People judge alot of about a person by avatars here, so you never know

I'm very well-known in The Escapist's IRC channel, but on-site I am maybe a two or a three. Probably a three due to me starting up The Escapist Radio, but that is still not that well-known. So yeah.

I find that it's people who have .gifs for avatars that I remember.

Daipire:

Z of the Na'vi:
Well, I'm pretty popular in my little group of Digimon fans, and also in the Digimon RP that I am a part of.

As for the Escapist overall, I don't know how well known I am. Granted, I'm the only one here with a Renamon avatar, but I don't think people remember for much other than that.

I remember the unique name Z of the Na'vi, but I've no idea what a renamon is...

Does this ring any bells? It used to be my avatar, back when heh..."Avatar" came out in theatres.

Oh, and Renamon is my favorite Digimon, if you were wondering.

One or two, I suppose?

inb4 Furburt, Neonbob and Hubilub.

dementedartist22:

Disaster Button:

Yeah a bunch of people told me that they just assumed I was female because my avatar is female.

I haven't got a clue to be honest.

I voted one, because I don't post a lot outside of forum games and generally keep a low profile around here. I read lots of threads, post in very few.

I post often enough that SOMEONE has to recognise me... I mean, probably just the one. Probably just someone I had an argument with, or something.
I'm seeing plenty of notoriety threads, nowadays. Wonder why they're so popular?

Disaster Button:

dementedartist22:

Disaster Button:

Yeah a bunch of people told me that they just assumed I was female because my avatar is female.

Well its really a limited thing, I mean, I sure hope people don't think I'm a psychopath who talks hilariously

dementedartist22:

Disaster Button:

dementedartist22:

Disaster Button:

Well its really a limited thing, I mean, I sure hope people don't think I'm a psychopath who talks hilariously

You never know..

*hits the Escapist's silent alarm*

NO ONE LOVES ME!!!!

Seriously though, I'm not well known here at all.

I'm a 3, I suppose. Mostly because of the avatar, but the Asylum knows me very well.

Inb4 Souplex whips me again.

Me have notoriety? Well, if I do, I certainly never noticed it. I know my posts have been quoted on more than one occasion, but does that necessarily mean I have any notoriety? To be honest, I don't consider myself well-known at all. I could disappear tomorrow and most people wouldn't notice. You'd probably have better luck asking other people whether or not I have any of this notoriety.

I don't think anyone knows who i am or will remember me, but I am a regular.

Er... 2/3.
I thought this thread said, 'How much money do you have the Escapist?'
Shhh, i's early.

I believe that I am not that well known around here. I post a lot but I am not that noticeable around here, at least I don't think I am. It does not bother me that I am not noticed to some people it does but not me.

Probably a 1, I'm the background noise behind all the 3-5s.

I'm pretty much unknown.

In fact, making this post was completely pointless, since people will just skip it and move on to someone who has something interesting to say.

Or to put in a rather nerdy way, my Obscurity level is maxed out.

I'm not insecure damn it. >_>

I would be suprised if anyone could name another post made by me without looking it up.

Lizmichi:
I just have somethings I could be remembered for and I have some friends on here. That's about it.

HEY!!
I KNOW YOU, FROM LIKE, FIVE MINUTES AGO!!!
good times, goooooood times...

OT:
I put a 2, but Im on here like, every day.
Nobody loves Noble T_T

Mr Cwtchy:
I'm pretty much unknown.

In fact, making this post was completely pointless, since people will just skip it and move on to someone who has something interesting to say.

I didn't ignore your post! You have such an adorable little bear for an avatar. Looks like he wants a hug...

No need to be insecure now, yep thats me. Helping people out one at a time.

I have my circles. I like to think I'm a 4 or 5 in the RP section, and in a couple user groups, but aside from that I'm pretty much unknown I think. I voted myself a 3.

I figure I'm completely unknown as far as the community at large is concerned.

About a 1. I've been here for a long time, but I rarely post.

I'd be a 2. I'm not really well known at all, but I figure I stick around enough for some to know me.

2: I only post here once in a while, and I guess Demented Teddy knows me.

Good thing I replayed those earlier missions to reduce my notoriety.

Dommius:

Mr Cwtchy:
I'm pretty much unknown.

I didn't ignore your post! You have such an adorable little bear for an avatar. Looks like he wants a hug...

No need to be insecure now, yep thats me. Helping people out one at a time.

^_^

I daresay he does. I had my avatar coincide with my username, although its in a different language not many people would understand what it means.

Might seem pathetic, but getting positive attention on the internet makes me happy face in real life.

I'm guessing a 2...

Huh, this is interesting... a non Gaussian distribution. I wonder if it's the way the levels were described.

OT: 2. I'd put 1, but I think one or two people might recognize me. Besides, if I have over 1000 posts, I'm sure somebody somewhere on the forums knows something about me :P.

Definitely a 2. I give good odds that no one in this thread would recognize me. I don't post very often, though I've been starting to speak up in threads recently.
By the way, who else remembers when 1000 posts was a lot? When "Going Gonzo" was a miniature event?

Disaster Button:

I've noticed you around actually. You're probably more than a two. (Part of that might be because I think your avatar is so damn interesting though).

And yeah, as mentioned by that other guy, it's probably because of your avatar that people thought you were a girl. At a glance, the only possible signs of gender are name, avatar, and what you say. Your name is gender neutral, and unless the thread is actually about gender relations, everyone's post content will be approximately the same, so people default to the picture.

There's a lot of these threads popping up asking how well do you think you're kown on the escapist or your avatar is liked, strange.

I'm probably a -5 myself. :|

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 . . . 16 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked