29.1% (258)
1 - I'm about as easy to catch here as a wild abra, I'm elusive and unknown
39.1% (346)
39.1% (346)
This is my first post/poll
0.9% (8)
0.9% (8)
Want to vote? Register now or Sign Up with Facebook
Poll: How much notoriety do you believe you have in the escapist community?

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 . . . 16 NEXT

My first ever topic got me the Hot Topic & Excellent Topic badges :P
It was "Do you think Ezio and Leonardo had a homoerotic relationship?"
Then I had the avatar I'm currently using now which I think is pretty memorable.
And also I made a rant about people hating on Lady Gaga not long ago and got put in probation. :D
I chose 3.

How many people know me isn't up to me. While I don't think I'm any sort of household name, I am curious as to how many people recognize me from other posts.

Maybe people midly know me due to me being a metal lover and oblivion hater.

i'd like to think that at least a handful of people pay attention to my rants, but it's very unlikly.i've recognised a few people while i've been on this forum.

I voted 1 but fuck that shit I'm rarer than a god-damn Abra, that shit is easy to pull you need to at-least buy me a drink first.

Aylaine:
I have no idea. Even if I did, I would rather other people just show it by recognizing me or quoting me and explaining why rather then saying it, because to me that seems better. :)

Are you EVERYWHERE??? seriously, every time I decide to post in a thread I see a post from you there <.< (ok, maybe not EVERY time, but almost every =P)

OT: hmm, I think I'm a 2 or maybe a 3.. Not well known enough to be recognized easily, but those who've had discussions with me will most likely remember it and recognize me, partly thanks to the cat :D

Jackalb:
I voted 1 but fuck that shit I'm rarer than a god-damn Abra, that shit is easy to pull you need to at-least buy me a drink first.

Hey, I recognize you! I've seen you around. And I NEVER catch those god damned abra's! xD

Hexenwolf:

By the way, who else remembers when 1000 posts was a lot? When "Going Gonzo" was a miniature event?

Ooo, I do, I do, I do!
Then I sorta ruined that. :P
Ah well, it's just a title and a number, it means bugger all at the end of the day.

OT: Gonna say about a 3 on the Escapist as a whole.
And I'd lie to keep it that way.

I'm a household name! it's just that nobody knows it yet :D

1, nuf said

I think some people notice me, but on the whole I'm an unknown person.

I'm pretty well known but not because of My activities here but my activities at giantbomb and systemwars *Gamespot*

So I have a bad rap I think..

Eh, I'm not that high up. I've got some friends, and a few memorable posts. I don't think I'm as well-known as I should be, though.

A few people will recognize my name, but I don't think I've got any real notoriety on The Escapist.

My avatar is probably more well-known than my posts. :P

1 or 2, I'm sure a few people know me by now, I've been quoted often enough.

I'm a 2.
That guy that knows me is also a jerk who never calls to see how I'm doing.

SODAssault:
Hey, remember when The Escapist wasn't a popularity contest? Those were the days.

Actually, now that you mention it. No...I don't.

A three. Keeping my posts memorable is my usual style, and I do have one or two friends (or at least, friendly discussion group members) around the forum.

Really, though, it's not about notoriety. It's about contribution. Ask not what your forum can do for you, but what you can do for your forum. Clinton said that for America, and I bastardised it to support this forum. Beat that for commitment. Bahahaha.

Of course, this isn't even my favourite forum. Sorry guys. That honour goes to Golden Sunrise.

I am about a solid 3, leaning to a 4.

I voted 2. I feel so anonymous.

I know who i am...

I'm only about 1, maybe 2 at a real push. I don't normally post a lot.

3ish I would say, although I do have a scary amount of posts in a short amount of time, and pretty much all of this are from off-topic, though a few come from forum games.

Mr.Mattress:
I am about a solid 3, leaning to a 4.

This is a funny post. There are genuine Escapist veterans which don't manage to even make it to 3, let alone lean towards 4.

I don't think anyone recognises me. I like it that way.

only person i can think of as having a "celebrity" status is hubilub, as i see him almost in most threads, and its easy to notice him, what with his odd avatar (and slightly epic)

but now then, i would imagine myself as a two, fore i do not have any friends on the escapists,(i didnt know you could have friends) and i make a few posts, but i doubt many people notice me, im a nameless face i guess. just like the general populace of the escapist. if i needed and exact scale id probably be about 2.7.

:edit,
i also recognize the post above me, as i remember his avatar. which happens to be badass.

I'm gonna say somewhere between 1 and 2. I could be wrong, but I doubt it.

I like lurking. Makes me feel special. That and I'm too lazy to really get involved in arguments which is where people usually gain their notoriety.

Aby_Z:
Some people know me, especially those in the Asylum as I'm a regular there. Iunno, I guess I'm at 3, or maybe 4.

I'd say your 4...Because I hate you...

Any way um I think I am a number 3, I've done a few memorable things but I doubt I have any fans...Or do I..?

tghm1801:
My first ever topic got me the Hot Topic & Excellent Topic badges :P
It was "Do you think Ezio and Leonardo had a homoerotic relationship?"
Then I had the avatar I'm currently using now which I think is pretty memorable.
And also I made a rant about people hating on Lady Gaga not long ago and got put in probation. :D
I chose 3.

Your avatar is how I thought the last episode of doctor who would turn out...Boy was I wrong

I have a friend... A user group that only I'm a part of... And I post quite a bit... Nobody here would recognize me... I'm also invisible.

zala-taichou:
I don't think anyone recognises me. I like it that way.

I recognize you. In fact, I've been watching quite closely. Look out your window.Do you see me? You shouldn't... BECAUSE I'M RIGHT BEHIND YOU!!

WanderFreak:
I believe Sam Elliot can best answer this.

Thanks Sam Elliot.

No I don't, actually...

I'd go with a 2 or a 3. I went 2 to be safe.

A 2? Or maybe a 1? I don't know really, but I'm probably not all that well known.

That guy knows me... HEY GUY YOU KNOW ME RIGHT?

OT: 2 although still rarer than a goddamn abra.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 . . . 16 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked