Cool things to make out of household objects?

So, I was just watching a video about how you can make a safe out of an aerosol can and a few other things. I am bored and would like suggestions on how to make cool things out of household objects. So how about it?

Supersoaker and a zippo lighter. Fill the supersoaker with lighter fluid. Pump it, mount the lighter on the end. Fwoosh.

I've been told you can make a taser out of a disposable camera. No idea how to do it, but I'm sure a quick Google search can tell you.

the book can also be...a hat

Bombs, flamethrowers, traps, blunt combat objects...
I'd probably be well armed during the apocalypse.

Marter:
I've been told you can make a taser out of a disposable camera. No idea how to do it, but I'm sure a quick Google search can tell you.

^Pull out part off the flash system that so the wires running to the bulb are exposed.^

You can take a .22 rimfire, put it in a 1/4x1 inch piece of copper pipe, stop the end with a screw, drop the round in bullet up and drop it on to pavement from the 3rd floor.

lightningmagurn:

Marter:

^Pull out part off the flash system that so the wires running to the bulb are exposed.^

You can take a .22 rimfire, put it in a 1/4x1 inch piece of copper pipe, stop the end with a screw, drop the round in bullet up and drop it on to pavement from the 3rd floor.

Didn't they do that on Mythbusters? The thing goes off with a bang, right?

neilsaccount:

I lol'd so hard.
You can make a sort of glowy lantern with hydrogen peroxide, baking soda, and mountain dew.

Gasoline. Bottle of cheap vodka/bourbon. Rag. Zippo. Ka-boom.

Or if you're less destructively inclined, and decently dexterous with your hands, there are all sorts of things that you can whittle out of pieces of scrap wood and whatnot. I prefer the Molotov, but that's mostly because I'm not so good at carving.

Michael Willig:

lightningmagurn:

Marter:

Didn't they do that on Mythbusters? The thing goes off with a bang, right?

Dunno, but yes, it fires the bullet. It can be dangerous. You can also take two short and fat screws and a nut, attach the nut about 1/3 of the way onto one screw, put the heads of a dozen strike anywhere matched in the recess, and firmly attach the other screw and forcefully throw. As with the other one, it can hurt, seriously injure or kill if all goes awfully wrong. Don't play with explosives kids.

gostchiken:

neilsaccount:

I lol'd so hard.
You can make a sort of glowy lantern with hydrogen peroxide, baking soda, and mountain dew.

no. no you can't. sry bro. snopes did it.

liquor is only a rag and a lighter away from being a molotov cocktail.

With just a few cables, a Playstation 3, a television, and some games, you can make yourself an awesome night in!

Seriously, I've got nothing.

take some works toilet bowl cleaner put it in an empty 2 liter bottle of soda with some aluminum foil and you can have some fun

Xlr8DETH:
take some works toilet bowl cleaner put it in an empty 2 liter bottle of soda with some aluminum foil and you can have some fun

I did that for 4th of July!

neilsaccount:

Oh, that's not all it can be!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F8RuCSfOiBE&feature=player_embedded#!

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked