The scary thread

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 . . . 47 NEXT

Haven't seen one of these in awhile, for those of you who don't wish to sleep and want a constant chill down your spine then you've found the right thread.

Post up scary stories/pics/ or videos or make one.

I'll start off us off by horrifing you with the slender man

Update-

Yesterday upon the stair,
I met a man who wasn't there.
He wasn't there again today,
Oh how I wish he'd go away.

Keep up the work everyone soon everyone one the escapist will be scared into insanity.
I would also like to hear more personal/own writings please.

With love and fear - Mcupobob.

Another Update

The scary thread possible longest running thread on the escapist. Surly it will die soon right? I doubt, fear and curiosity go hand and hand. Thats why you are here and thats why you keep feeding it.

With Love and Fear - Mcupobob.

Update! Checking up on this thread as it has been going strong since I've first posted. Going to try and get something for Halloween!

Update: Its been over 4 years since I started this thread. I haven't updated in awhile due to lots of life changes over the last couple of years. So I've decided to share a personal scary story that has recently happen to me.

The one I really like is candle cove.
Too long to copy down so here ya go: http://www.ichorfalls.com/2009/03/15/candle-cove/

Goody. I have been looking for one of these for a while... /x/ seems to not have much of these anymore... =(

Long read that one, But its good.

I will Edit more in.

Ehh stuff it, that Pokemon one was ashambily to long and it was a struggle for it to post... So I will just put in another post, which I hope I wont double Post.

There are 2 other fantastic Stories. they both take some time, but both are some of the best Horror I have read.

Teds Caving Story is about a person who finds an unexplored cave, and tried to explore it. Really interesting, Written in his perspective from a 'Caving Diary'. Its really good.

And The terrible story of animal crossing is also another beyond fantastic one. It is really long, and takes a bit of time to get into it. But when it finally gets in, it is some of the best horror I have ever seen.

EDIT: Crap, it double posted...

Pararaptor:

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck... I feel uneasy now. Fake but who gives a damn. Very related to the scary thing I was going to post, namely this:

There's a similar story attached to this, the difference being someone made a video with it which is even scarier than the actual story.

dragon_of_red:
Goody. I have been looking for one of these for a while... /x/ seems to not have much of these anymore... =(

I will Edit more in.

Both ones were pretty good but Ill probably never play pokemon ever again.

EDIT:
Ill better just show one pic

Go to ED and search creepy pasta.

S.R.S.:

HOLY SHIT, that made me jump out of my chair. Thank you sir for now I have to change my pants.

S.R.S.:

HOLY F****** S*** DON'T DO THAT!

Eurgh that was terrifying.

EDIT: Apologies, it appears my response was ninja'd

And now for some Coffee!

creepy pasta ftw, slender man ftw.. might i recommend the SCP organization

Hurry up and post I'm falling asleep here.

S.R.S.:

Jesus, I have never shouted so loud. Dont frickin do that.

How about some Marble Hornets?

Ah, I love this series.

S.R.S.:

JESUS F***ING CHRIST. Thats cheap you know!

Pararaptor:

Omg that has freaked me the hell out D:

You're welcome.

S.R.S.:

...Fuck you.

Pararaptor:
-Snip-

Dude, If this was all real, then You have OFFICAILLY creeped te shitout of me and I seriosuly feel sorry that you had to see that...

How about the SMITH SISTERS?:

Pararaptor:

Holly Crap! If I saw that I'd probably end up crying till my eyes bled like Squidward.

dragon_of_red:

Definitely worth reading. Scared the shit out of me! Now I am thinking there are murderers near me.

And that would be incredibly creepy if it were true. I'd never want to touch pokemon ever again.

I'm just here to say I love this thread.

Please keep up the posting folks. I'll be gone all day, and I'm hoping for plenty of creepy things to keep me interested tonight.

A picture so scary it scares you slim

Cookie for reference.

dragon_of_red:

I will Edit more in.

The Fallout one was a bit creepy, but the Pokemon story ran on too long and was too unbelievable.

PS: Is there any truth to the Fallout 2 story?

Celtic_Kerr:

Pararaptor:
-Snip-

Dude, If this was all real, then You have OFFICAILLY creeped te shitout of me and I seriosuly feel sorry that you had to see that...

Oh lordy no, it's not real.

Just a story I copypasted from somewhere.

thenumberthirteen:
A picture so scary it scares you slim

Cookie for reference.

Hmm, I don't get it... I assume it's something basic I'm missing? like when I saw slender man in that photo and jumped like a little girl...

dragon_of_red:

I will Edit more in.

The Fallout one almost had me until the "it even works on different computers" part, that was just silly. That's the second one of those I've seen, any idea where they come from?

Been snoping around form more scares found a awesome youtube channel.

enjoy and shit a brick.

Cowabungaa:

Pararaptor:

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck... I feel uneasy now. Fake but who gives a damn. Very related to the scary thing I was going to post, namely this:

There's a similar story attached to this, the difference being someone made a video with it which is even scarier than the actual story.

OK I AM SERIOUSLY FREAKING OUT,I WAS WATCHING IT ON YOUTUBE WHEN IT SAID "Google ended in error,close?" I clicked cancel,the movie continued,when it reached the last part Google Chrome Eror message.

Pararaptor:

Celtic_Kerr:

Pararaptor:
-Snip-

Oh lordy no, it's not real.

Just a story I copypasted from somewhere.

Damn awesome story though... Much creepy...

And dawn awesome picture too

Mcupobob:
Been snoping around form more scares found a awesome youtube channel.

enjoy and shit a brick.

Damn that's scary. I wonder if that's true or not... Probably not though...

Mcupobob:

I'll start off us off by horrifing you with the slender man

The myth of The Slender Man generally scares the crap out of me. Thank you for reminding me of it.

S.R.S.:

Yeah, should not have read that at work. Touché, sir.

hahaha, holy shit! i just read that squidward one, i'm shaking now!

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 . . . 47 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked