The scary thread

Pages PREV 1 . . . 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 . . . 48 NEXT

ahlycks:

Snownine:

Julianking93:

Ironic Pirate:
Jesus, why do I read these when I'm home alone?

I don't know, man. I'm doing the same thing.

I pick the one time when mum, grandma and my dog are all out of the house to read this...

It is the middle of the day though.

i am sorry, but that is probably the most stupid thing i have heard in the past month.
please prove me wrong, please say you know something that i don't.

Which part is stupid? I thought it was weird that he was creeped out in the middle of the afternoon/day. The sun is out and everyone is active, usually people get creeped out by this stuff in the middle of the night when it is dark and quit.

Snownine:

ahlycks:

Snownine:

Julianking93:

Ironic Pirate:

I pick the one time when mum, grandma and my dog are all out of the house to read this...

i am sorry, but that is probably the most stupid thing i have heard in the past month.

Which part is stupid? I thought it was weird that he was creeped out in the middle of the afternoon/day. The sun is out and everyone is active, usually people get creeped out by this stuff in the middle of the night when it is dark and quit.

well... think this one out.
just think it out. tell me if you end up with anything.

Gunjack65:

S.R.S.:
Go to ED and search creepy pasta.

Jesus, I have never shouted so loud. Dont frickin do that.

Ditto. That one scared the Ba-jeezus outta me!

David_G:
OK, I might as well contribute myself:

"Daddy, I had a bad dream."

You blink your eyes and pull up on your elbows. Your clock glows red in the darkness - it's 3:23. "Do you want to climb into bed and tell me about it?"

"No, Daddy."

The oddness of the situation wakes you up more fully. You can barely make out your daughter's pale form in the darkness of your room. "Why not sweetie?"

"Because in my dream, when I told you about the dream, the thing wearing Mommy's skin sat up."

For a moment, you feel paralyzed; you can't take your eyes off of your daughter. The covers behind you begin to shift.

Fuuuuu-
Don't to that. It's a good thing I'm not a dad.

Snownine:

ahlycks:

Snownine:

Julianking93:

Ironic Pirate:

He's trying to point out that it's night time somewhere.
The internet is quite universal, not everyone on it is in the same time zone as you.

That, and the posts you quoted were quite a few days old.

Julianking93:
I haven't seen this one used yet, but it's my personal favorite Creepy Pasta story.

Short, sweet and fucking horrifying:

That is shit scary. I need some new trousers now. Thanks a lot :P

Spoilered due to length, possibly not all that scary, definatly not compared to what's on this thread, but good enough for a first post and first try I think.

boo.

You want a real scare? This is a true story, so just close your eyes, take a deep breath and repeat after me:

I'M UNEMPLOYED AND TEN THOUSAND DOLLARS IN DEBT AND THE RENT'S DUE!!

ahlycks:

Snownine:

ahlycks:

Snownine:

Julianking93:

Ironic Pirate:

I do know that it is not the same time everywhere but the poster lives in the US, the same country as myself. He made the post at 12:51 pm my time which means the latest it could be at his place is 3:51 in the afternoon.

ExileNZ:
You want a real scare? This is a true story, so just close your eyes, take a deep breath and repeat after me:

AAAAAGH! D:

DuplicateValue:

ExileNZ:

AAAAAGH! D:

Told you it was scary.

Great stories guys! I'm really enjoying them!

Snownine:

ahlycks:

Snownine:

ahlycks:

Snownine:

Julianking93:

Ironic Pirate:

I do know that it is not the same time everywhere but the poster lives in the US, the same country as myself. He made the post at 12:51 pm my time which means the latest it could be at his place is 3:51 in the afternoon.

ahh, so you DID know something i did not. why did you just say so?

Scare update...

With Love and Fear-Mcupobob

S.R.S.:

You %&**%&* I need new underwear over here XD
And I don't know why I'm reading these in my house, alone, in the evening.
And I thought I had forgotten about the slender man until now. Arghhh, I'm now crapping myself. Why do i do these things to myself XD

I would like to remind everyone in this thread that..
YOUR NOT PERFECT!!!

firedfns13:

RebellionXXI:

EDIT 2: Almost forgot.

I've never been there myself, but my friends have told me stories about a tunnel near where I live. When I ask them for details, they refuse to talk about it, but from what I hear you can go down the tunnel with a flashlight and fresh batteries and when you get down into the darkness a ways you'll start to hear voices. Suddenly, your batteries will die, all your electronics will stop working and you'll be left in total darkness. That's as far as they ever got...

How about a glowstick?

They didn't try that, to my knowledge, but it is a good idea.

Maybe if I ever convince them to take me there, I'll bring along some glow sticks and see what happens. Although if my flashlight batteries do die I'll probably be too freaked out to stay in there for long.

RebellionXXI:

firedfns13:

RebellionXXI:

I've never been there myself, but my friends have told me stories about a tunnel near where I live. When I ask them for details, they refuse to talk about it, but from what I hear you can go down the tunnel with a flashlight and fresh batteries and when you get down into the darkness a ways you'll start to hear voices. Suddenly, your batteries will die, all your electronics will stop working and you'll be left in total darkness. That's as far as they ever got...

How about a glowstick?

Maybe if I ever convince them to take me there, I'll bring along some glow sticks and see what happens. Although if my flashlight batteries do die I'll probably be too freaked out to stay in there for long.

Provided this is true, you know, it might be possible that the cave has some highly magnetic rocks at that point, that would explain the reason for electronics dying, however, the voices ... well...

Mcupobob:
Scare update...

OH MY GOSH WHAT THE HECK IS THAT THING? IT'S LIKE A SATAN BABY!! And those things are the worse. I paused to get a preview of what it would be like, and I saw that it was gonna start screaming his head off.

Scare update...

With Love and Fear-Mcupobob

Great. There goes sleeping.

Scare update....

Last one for awhile hope this thread doesn't die..

With love and fear-Mcupobob

Snowalker:

RebellionXXI:

firedfns13:

RebellionXXI:

How about a glowstick?

Provided this is true, you know, it might be possible that the cave has some highly magnetic rocks at that point, that would explain the reason for electronics dying, however, the voices ... well...

Hysteria; your imagination. It's like sensory deprivation that causes you to think you hear things (because your mind creates things to fill the lack of senses).

etherlance:

Ok i think during the third one i saw someone looking throught the basement window for a few seconds but apart from that what was the point?
or have i just missed the whole thing? I'm not sure what to look at here.

That was Slender Man.

Loop Stricken:

etherlance:

Ok i think during the third one i saw someone looking throught the basement window for a few seconds but apart from that what was the point?
or have i just missed the whole thing? I'm not sure what to look at here.

That was Slender Man.

wait, at what time was there a face in the window?

philosophicalbastard:

S.R.S.:

Chamale:
None of these are scaring me at all, because I read the SCP Foundation. S.R.S., please post some of your scarier stuff.

Are you sure? This is not for the faint of heart...

God damn, creepy black haired girls and an unnescesary amount of gore. I don't even dare read that.

4:52AM
I skimmed threw that just now after reading from page 5 uptill this one.
My god.....I just felt dizzy all of a sudden, and I barley looked at them.

Haseo21:

Loop Stricken:

That was Slender Man.

wait, at what time was there a face in the window?

Just start watching closely at the 2min mark.

David_G:
OK, I just woke up, and I don't know why I keep reading through this thread, last night, I couldn't sleep, I finally fell asleep at 2 AM, and luckily I didn't have any nightmares.

A few years ago, a mother and father decided they needed a break, so they wanted to head out for a night on the town. They called their most trusted babysitter. When the babysitter arrived, the two children were already fast asleep in bed. So the babysitter just got to sit around and make sure everything was okay with the children. Later that night, the babysitter got bored and went to watch TV, but she couldn't watch it downstairs because they did not have cable downstairs (the parents didn't want children watching too much garbage). So, she called them and asked them if she could watch cable in the parent's room. Of course, the parents said it was OK, but the babysitter had one final request... she asked if she could cover up the angel statue outside the bedroom window with a blanket or cloth, at the very least close the blinds, because it made her nervous. The phone line was silent for a moment, and the father who was talking to the babysitter at the time said, "..Take the children and get out of the house...we will call the police. We do not have an angel statue."

The police found all three of the house occupants dead within three minutes of the call. No statue was found.

The Awesome Creepypasta section is awesome. But I wish I had never went there.

don't blink.

S.R.S.:

Where?

Grayjack:
Wow, and I just bumped a thread about this.

Wow! That was a pretty freaky-not so scary-cool story
Where did you get it?

VincentX3:

Grayjack:
Wow, and I just bumped a thread about this.

Wow! That was a pretty freaky-not so scary-cool story
Where did you get it?

Creepypasta.

sgtshock:
One of my personal favorite creepy pasta stories:

Also, if this thread is getting too creepy for you, here's a palette cleanser of sorts to help you sleep better (it's a video of a cute little girl).

I hate you now :(
Cute my ass

RebellionXXI:

topbloke:
SHIT... that middle photo is taken in a suburb of Perth, Australia. The city i live in... im scared now

MercurySteam:
See if you can spot The Slender Man in these photos:

No need to worry. Slender Man is a COMPLETE fabrication; a myth born on the SomethingAwful forums.

I'm more paranoid of the Caving Story and Dionaea House stories. If they're not real, they're remarkably well put-together horror pieces.

I'm even more paranoid about that tunnel I mentioned. Wonder if I'll ever ask my friends to take me there so I can see it for myself.

Nah. Read them both, they're made up.

Komedy Break!
You are home to watch Pravda on televisir about degenerate murderer who is on the loose. You look out the window door to beet field, and you notice Man standing in the snow. He look like foto on televisir and he smile at you. You gulp vodka, picking up fone to your right and dialing Local Militia Precinct Commissar. Back out the glass you look, pressing fone to ear. Notice he now closer to you. You drop vodka in shock.

No footprints in snow. It was reflection. You dullard!

Your apartment is bulldozed down to make way for glorious tractor factory.

and
You are diligent worker at Soviet Administration office working at night. The Soviet Copy Machine begins working like good Soviet worker. You go to Soviet Copy Machine and see many Soviet copies in the Soviet tray. It is picture of you dead in chair. The other pictures are also of you dead but taken from more Soviet angles.

There is no original picture in the copy machine. In fact, the machine has been out of toner for a week. SOVIET COPY MACHINES WORK OVERTIME FOR GOOD OF CAUSE.

Babysitter home with young boy and young girl. She get call parents, who are working night shift in factory asking if everything is fine. She tells them da, but the large statue of Lenin in daughter's room is unsettling.

Later, she is arrested by KGB for calling great father of motherland "unsettling". She is sent to count trees in Siberia.

Such is life in Moscow.

and
I check into small hotel a few kilometers from Kiev. It is late. I am tired. I tell woman at desk I want a room. She tells me room number and give key. "But one more thing comrade; there is one room without number and always lock. Don't even peek in there." I take key and go to room to sleep.

Night comes and I hear trickling of water. It comes from the room across. I cannot sleep so I open door. It is coming from room with no number. I pound on door. No response. I look in keyhole. I see nothing except red.

Water still trickling. I go down to front desk to complain. "By the way who is in that room?" She look at me and begin to tell story.

There was woman in there. Murdered by her husband. Skin all white, except her eyes, which were red.

I tell her I don't give a shit. Stop the water trickling or give me refund. She gave me 100 ruble credit and free breakfast.
Such is life in Moscow

Pages PREV 1 . . . 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 . . . 48 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or