The scary thread

Pages PREV 1 . . . 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 . . . 47 NEXT

raise your hand if you are going to sleep tonight......anybody?

RandomWords:

Depends, sleep, or sleep well?

Oh, you'll sleep alright. You'll sleep like the dead.

Could be worse. You could sleep like a baby. You know, wake up every two hours screaming yourself raw, wanting your mother or a bottle.

Mcupobob:
Been snoping around form more scares found a awesome youtube channel.

enjoy and shit a brick.

How did you find that? btw it is really creepy.

Communist partisan:

Mcupobob:

enjoy and shit a brick.

Thelittlefears. Its a youtube channel, the girl who does it is an awesome narrator.

bruein:

The Jakeinator:

I hate you! I was flicking through the tabs and that just popped out

Congratulations! You are the 5th person who said they hated me for posting that picture! Have a cookie!

The Jakeinator:

bruein:

The Jakeinator:

Congratulations! You are the 5th person who said they hated me for posting that picture! Have a cookie!

Haha! Saved by a laggy computer!

OT: I'm not easily scared, but for some reason this freaked me out.

RandomWords:

*raises hand* What? No one else?

TheJakeinator:
snip

Jesus has risen from the dead.

I'm not reading this post again till Halloween.

I havnt found anything on here scary creepy strange yeah
I have a tale to tell

Me and my friend like making fires in woods we have this one place we go all the time its about 10 minute walk out of our town so no one sees us an calls police. But yeah we go there make huge fires and everything. But on a few occasions now me and him have been hearing footsteps like Sprinting footsteps just outside of the woods and when we look nothing is to be seen, often our fire goes out for no reason. Now english woods are weird enough as it is. and once we forgot about the daylight and ended up getting stuck in the dark there and had to make our way back in pitch black. No i reckon overactive imagination. But yeah was scary shit to me

Mcupobob:

Communist partisan:

Mcupobob:

enjoy and shit a brick.

Thelittlefears. Its a youtube channel, the girl who does it is an awesome narrator.

Yeh, I found her channel and watched 75% of her storys before bedtime and after I was, as you were saying. shitting bricks.

awesome thread shame i dont scare easy i would love to get really scared by this and that squidward one is weird love to wacth it

RandomWords:

i shall sleep like a log

dragon_of_red:
Goody. I have been looking for one of these for a while... /x/ seems to not have much of these anymore... =(

Long read that one, But its good.

I will Edit more in.

im never touching fallout 2 or pokemon again, even more scary is that massacre seemed to happened 10 years before 2006 February 27, which was my day of birth......my day of birth all this happened?

Not sure if this has been posted yet, but here goes nothing

Does anybody think twice now about clicking spoilers in any other threads? I find myself doing that a lot now.

neonnightlite:
Does anybody think twice now about clicking spoilers in any other threads? I find myself doing that a lot now.

Yep. I keep waiting for Smile.dog to be behind one in some random thread. Ugh.

meatloaf231:

neonnightlite:

What's Smile.dog? (Don't post a spoiler becuase I WILL NOT click it.)

neonnightlite:

meatloaf231:

neonnightlite:

What's Smile.dog? (Don't post a spoiler becuase I WILL NOT click it.)

Its basically a creepy picture of a smiling dog, whose teeth seem a little "too human". I checked it out, and I don't know whats wrong with it. Its freaked out plenty of people though. Also, the picture is really dark. Turn up your brightness of your monitor, then prepare to shit a brick.

This thread won't stay dead...will it?

I think I saw that photo. Wasn't that scary, but my brightness wasn't put up all the way.
I haven't explored most of this thread.
There's only so many thrills I suppose...

-Drifter-:
How about some Marble Hornets?

Ah, I love this series.

Great series, but it doesn't really get good until he goes into the house for the first time.

AbsoluteVirtue18:
I read this on the Poke'mon Nightmare Fuel page on TVTropes, and then someone reposted it on the Escapist:

Ah, I managed to find the picture I originally saw it on!

now i feel like an asshole

aLivingPheonix:
Not sure if this has been posted yet, but here goes nothing

Heard that story before, only in the one I read it was the Jersey devil, and not a serial killer. Still a good story.

bruein:

The Jakeinator:
F-ing Snipped.

One more for the Jakeinator hate club, my heart is seriously pounding like a jackhammer right now and i only saw the bottom half of it as i scrolled past. Nearly fell out of my chair.

Again, not sure if it's been posted, but an awesome piece of Creepy Pasta imagery, none the less.

It certainly made me shit a brick.

Many bricks.

This is going to be new from me, there will be images and .gifs, but relax, there aren't any jumpers.

David_G:
This is going to be new from me, there will be images and .gifs, but relax, there aren't any jumpers.

.. I don't believe you! <_<

ShadowsofHope:

David_G:

Well... OK, but trust me, I hate jumpers, I wouldn't put one in my post, I don't like cheap scares. If you still don't believe me, just wait and see that no one will post that they hate me, like they have to other people that posted jumpers.

Epic thread, the guy who made this deserves his own special achievement

innocentEX:
Epic thread, the guy who made this deserves his own special achievement

Yeah, I mean a thread going for three months on a forum so active as the Escapist is pretty rare.
Edited with moar scary:

David_G:

ShadowsofHope:

David_G:

Well... OK, but trust me, I hate jumpers, I wouldn't put one in my post, I don't like cheap scares. If you still don't believe me, just wait and see that no one will post that they hate me, like they have to other people that posted jumpers.

No jumpers. One very dark image that shakes a little, one amusing little video clip, one still of some really good costumes, one ... rather odd family photograph, probably doctored rather than genuine, one clip of some horror movie, I guess, and one really rather pretty little girl. Looks like the could use a shower.

And then I lie, awake at night
Hounoring fears and spooks of fright,
A creak comes beyond my door,
A shadow streaks along the floor,
As I make my way to the door,
I open slowley,expecting fright in store,
The creaking stops,I hear no more.

I look around and see no one,
Although the fear was rather fun,
And I made my way back to bed,
And leant down my woozy head,
As the creak returned behind my door,
And the creak crossed my carpet floor
I opened my eyes and fear struck my core.

I sleep now forevermore,
Such is my punishment for searching for the creak behind my door.

The Creak, A home made poem. tell me if you want more, If you dont there might be a creak behind your door... ;)

OP: I saw this a while back, good to see its still going strong.

dragon_of_red:
Goody. I have been looking for one of these for a while... /x/ seems to not have much of these anymore... =(

Long read that one, But its good.

I will Edit more in.

wait is that fallout 2 one real? does it actually happen? because when i go to the toxic caves a sentry bot shoves a missile and about 100,000 rounds of lead into my ass.

Shoqiyqa:

David_G:

ShadowsofHope:

No jumpers. One very dark image that shakes a little, one amusing little video clip, one still of some really good costumes, one ... rather odd family photograph, probably doctored rather than genuine, one clip of some horror movie, I guess, and one really rather pretty little girl. Looks like the could use a shower.

Hmmm... about the dark image that shakes a little, I'm assuming you have an LCD screen, so did you try standing up because you'll see more than just darkness.

Nice description btw.

joe102:
And then I lie, awake at night
Hounoring fears and spooks of fright,
A creak comes beyond my door,
A shadow streaks along the floor,
As I make my way to the door,
I open slowley,expecting fright in store,
The creaking stops,I hear no more.

I look around and see no one,
Although the fear was rather fun,
And I made my way back to bed,
And leant down my woozy head,
As the creak returned behind my door,
And the creak crossed my carpet floor
I opened my eyes and fear struck my core.

I sleep now forevermore,
Such is my punishment for searching for the creak behind my door.

The Creak, A home made poem. tell me if you want more, If you dont there might be a creak behind your door... ;)

OP: I saw this a while back, good to see its still going strong.

Pages PREV 1 . . . 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 . . . 47 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here