The scary thread

Pages PREV 1 . . . 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 . . . 47 NEXT

Watch Salad Fingers on Youtube O_o

Holy shit, I never thought I'd see this thread again.

reg42:
Ok well I posted these in the "part 2" thread because I didn't realise this one was still going, so...

That is genius - if Douglas Adams were alive today, he'd either write that or highly respect it.

For contribution, funny, sort of unsettling GMOD video:

I never thought I'd post something scary!

Stormz:
When you see it...

FUCK YOU. I checked to make sure it wasn't a .gif file before examining the picture (as I've learned to do with those kinds of pictures) and yet it was still a fucking screamer.

I don't know how you did that but you are a bastard.

Behold

Tobuscus

U71L7Y_F0RMUL4:

S.R.S.:
Go to ED and search creepy pasta.

Well done, that did give me quite a shock. I even swore a bit at that one.

I'm too chicken-shit to find out, what is it?

Tdc2182:

Behold

Tobuscus

I was actually kind of scared watching that. Then I laughed because it wasn't what I thought it was.

LastMondaysHangover:

U71L7Y_F0RMUL4:

S.R.S.:

You do know that chicken-shit is a term in the military for an unfair officer/drill sergeant etc right?

Tdc2182:

Behold

Tobuscus

That creeped me out. Not the story, but the fact that I clicked on it to create a window of the youtube page, which usually pauses the video. Instead the video continued and it created this freaky echo that I was not expecting.

Haseo21:
Have I got a story for you!
The Slit-mouth Women.....Kuchisake-onna

During the feudal era of Japan, a Samuri suspected that his very attractive wife was sleeping with another man (she wasnt). He cut the sides of her mouth to reach the bottom of each ear (she was given a Glasgow Smile). Present day-Her ghost wanders the cities of Eastern Asia. She appears to you if you are alone at night wearing fashionable clothes and a surgical mask to hide the cuts. She will ask people if she is pretty, most people reply yes, she will take of the surgical mask and ask if shed is still pretty......most cases they will reply no. She will then proceed to cut your mouth like hers with scissors or follow you and kill you on your doorstep. In other renditions, it is said if you reply yes after she takes the surgical mask off, she will give you a blood-soaked ruby.

Detailed story on Wikiped (my word fo wikipedia) :D

I would still say shes pretty, it seems like saying no would be insulting and I don't like insulting creepy people.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________
While brushing your teeth in the evening, you catch a glimpse of your wall mirror, covered in fingerprints. Annoyed, you grab a towel and rub at them. They remain. Upon closer inspection, you realize that they seem to be on the other side of the glass..

_____________________________________________________________________________________________
The howling outside your window: sometimes it's not the wind. Be even more wary when it grows silent. Don't open the curtains during those times; it will finally see you

EDIT: Will be editing this as i go, i did have a load on here at once but my browser crashed,. so will have to upload them one at a time , will spoiler the big ones but not eh ones that are smaller

Dr.Poisonfreak:

While brushing your teeth in the evening, you catch a glimpse of your wall mirror, covered in fingerprints. Annoyed, you grab a towel and rub at them. They remain. Upon closer inspection, you realize that they seem to be on the other side of the glass..

The howling outside your window: sometimes it's not the wind. Be even more wary when it grows silent. Don't open the curtains during those times; it will finally see you

EDIT: Will be editing this as i go, i did have a load on here at once but my browser crashed,. so will have to upload them one at a time , will spoiler the big ones but not eh ones that are smaller

Nice, dude. But I'd recommend reading through this thread before posting stories, because I've already seen the third and the last one here.

LastMondaysHangover:

U71L7Y_F0RMUL4:

S.R.S.:

Basically, whilst you are reading it, a scary face jumps out at you.

David_G:

Nice, dude. But I'd recommend reading through this thread before posting stories, because I've already seen the third and the last one here.

ahhhh bugger >.<

Edit: the irony is I've been reading this thread since it started >_>

And thus we once again become victims of our own curiosity.

Stormz:
When you see it...

I was suspicious that it was a pop-up when I couldn't see anything after 10 seconds, so I viewed the imaged to see if it was a gif and was relieved when I saw it was a jpeg.

Right after that it popped up. That scared the crap out of me...

gof22:

RamirezDoEverything:

-Drifter-:
How about some Marble Hornets?

Ah, I love this series.

I watched the whole series before and had a sleepless night or 2

What am I exactly supposed to be afraid of in the two videos? Entry #1 seems like some guy just went around the room with a camcorder and recorded random stuff. Entry #6 looks like a dinosaur with Christmas lights wrapped around it went past the window. I suppose seeing a dinosaur would be scary.

look for a very tall faceless in those.You don't see him if your not looking for him but when when you do see him you will always see it.

Giantcain:

gof22:

RamirezDoEverything:

-Drifter-:
How about some Marble Hornets?

Ah, I love this series.

I watched the whole series before and had a sleepless night or 2

What am I exactly supposed to be afraid of in the two videos? Entry #1 seems like some guy just went around the room with a camcorder and recorded random stuff. Entry #6 looks like a dinosaur with Christmas lights wrapped around it went past the window. I suppose seeing a dinosaur would be scary.

look for a very tall faceless in those.You don't see him if your not looking for him but when when you do see him you will always see it.

I see what you mean now. I was just waiting for the monster or whatever it was to jump out at the camera. I looked back at the videos and saw what you were talking about with seeing a guy outside the house. Honestly, I don't find it that scary. The Slenderman just looked like some tall guy in a suit.

S.R.S.:

SWEET MOTHER OF CHRIST!! You bastard. I was genuinely terrified. Seriously, this is the first time in memory that I have been frightened by something so much that I made noise involuntarily. It sounded something like "nnnnnyyyyUUUUUUUHHHHHnnn!!!!!!" I hope no one heard it.

TheYellowCellPhone:

reg42:
Ok well I posted these in the "part 2" thread because I didn't realise this one was still going, so...

That is genius - if Douglas Adams were alive today, he'd either write that or highly respect it.

For contribution, funny, sort of unsettling GMOD video:

That Garry's Mod video looked like something out of Silent Hill. When I seen that dead body at the top of the stairs I thought it was one of those nurses from the Silent Hill games.

Here, Here is my attempt. Sorry if it is too long:

It may or may not suck. I hope you enjoy it.

This one's been rattling around in my head for a while. Finding this thread finally gave me the excuse to write it.

You know rogue wolf...that wasn't bad at all actually.(disregard this whole paragraph if you did not create this story). It was more intriguing than frightening though; the concept of such a creature is quite interesting, and the fact that you integrated the creature in the minds of the readers so easily is pretty cool. Almost everyone has seen a shadow like figure(or thought they have), so congratulations. Although in order for something to be scary, it needs to pose a threat, and needs to make the "victim" feel helpless to do anything from stopping it. Keep this in mind for future stories.

TL;DR
Good but more interesting than scary

Mr.Mattress:
Here, Here is my attempt. Sorry if it is too long:

It may or may not suck. I hope you enjoy it.

It totally didn't suck, it was well written, but I just didn't like it, probably because I don't like any of the other videogame creepy stories, they just all look the same.

The Rogue Wolf:
This one's been rattling around in my head for a while. Finding this thread finally gave me the excuse to write it.

This was actually pretty good. And it seems to follow a recent trend that creepypastas seem to follow, X is safe as long as you don't look at it. However, I liked it, and it was very interesting, which is an another thing creepypastas are supposed to be, next to being scary.

Ldude893:

Phone was my roommate's nickname. He's a dead ringer now.

MercurySteam:
See if you can spot The Slender Man in these photos:

Where is Slenderman in the first photo? The other two I see him, but not in the first.

You ever think somethin' bad, and you start thinkin', you know, that if the person next to you could read your mind you'd be in deep shit?

And then you think, "nah, no such thing as telepaths, don't be silly?" Cherish those few moments of paranoia. It's the only time they're not listening.

Vyper1X:
Watch Salad Fingers on Youtube O_o

That was hilarious... and sorta disturbing. Depends on how you look at it.

zHellas:
Where is Slenderman in the first photo? The other two I see him, but not in the first.

He's in the center, 'standing' on his extra arms. Kinda looking like a spider.

Here is my feeble attempt

It's rubbish but it's the best I could come up with.

Pages PREV 1 . . . 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 . . . 47 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked