The scary thread

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 . . . 47 NEXT

S.R.S.:
Go to ED and search creepy pasta.

I actually heard a "wooshing" sound when that...thing came up. Like something rushed past my left ear.

Regrettably, I don't have anything scary of my own to share. If I do find/come up with something, I'll edit it in.

EDIT: I just remembered this from a few weeks ago. This is a completely true, personal story.

I was alone in my house because my whole family had gone to a festival. I was lying on my bed, which is a very tall metal bed, and it usually shakes a little bit when I roll over.

However, as I was lying there listening to music, completely still and silent, my bed shook vigorously. The only time it ever shakes that much is if somebody shakes it. I was so sure there was somebody underneath my bed, so I looked and there was nobody there.

To this day, I cannot explain it. It actually scared the crap out of me. Nobody else can get into my house apart from my family, they're the only ones with keys, and they didn't get back until much later in the day.

It honestly cannot shake that much even if I try to shake it. It's only if somebody grabs it and shakes it from below.

If the X-Files were still around, they would be investigating these slender man shenanigans.

Anywho:

Once, when I was sleeping, I was suddenly awakened by the sound of an explosion, and some screaming. I started out of bed at about 1:00 am, and my mother (who slept in the next room) claimed she heard nothing. I checked to make sure I still had a pulse. It felt as if though I had been crushed.

The next day, on the news, I see that there had been an explosion at a carpet mill or something, at 1:00 AM. Now, keep in mind I live in Ohio. The explosion was in MICHIGAN.

How the hell did I hear it?

-Drifter-:
How about some Marble Hornets?

Ah, I love this series.

I watched the whole series before and had a sleepless night or 2

since I hated some of the scary things on here (p.s. I still hate you S.R.S.) here's a link a creepy spengbab
http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2010/107/a/b/Spongebob_and_Sandy_FOREVER____by_Steelwool.jpg

dragon_of_red:
Goody. I have been looking for one of these for a while... /x/ seems to not have much of these anymore... =(

Long read that one, But its good.

I will Edit more in.

thenumberthirteen:
A picture so scary it scares you slim

Cookie for reference.

And then, a skeleton popped out!

I don't know if that's what you were trying to reference, but I think it fits.

PurpleLeafRave:
I was alone in my house because my whole family had gone to a festival. I was lying on my bed, which is a very tall metal bed, and it usually shakes a little bit when I roll over.

However, as I was lying there listening to music, completely still and silent, my bed shook vigorously. The only time it ever shakes that much is if somebody shakes it. I was so sure there was somebody underneath my bed, so I looked and there was nobody there.

To this day, I cannot explain it. It actually scared the crap out of me. Nobody else can get into my house apart from my family, they're the only ones with keys, and they didn't get back until much later in the day.

It honestly cannot shake that much even if I try to shake it. It's only if somebody grabs it and shakes it from below.

Earthquake?

Let me see if I can find one in this Completely relevant group...

Aha! Found one.

thenumberthirteen:
Cookie for reference.

Instead of a Cookie, can I get a lovely trophy presented by HRH Sir Prince Charles?

PurpleSky:

PurpleLeafRave:

Earthquake?

I thought about that, but I live in England and somebody else would've mentioned it. My family were outside at a festival at the time, and I asked them and some neighbours but they all said they felt nothing.

everymanHYBRID is a pretty good Slender Man channel. Granted, it copies some things from Marble Hornets, the absence of the former's videos has left me watching eH.

ars731:
have you ever heard the story about the Ohio Player's song Love Rollercoaster. in the middle of the song, theres a loud scream. the scream is the sound of a woman being murdered. the women was the model on the cover, but she got into a dispute with the band's manager over her payment while the band was recording the song. the manager then stabbed her and it was captured on tape and the band put into the song as a sick tribute. its a true story

It's an urban legend, not true. The supposed murder victim is still alive.

Haseo21:
Have I got a story for you!
The Slit-mouth Women.....Kuchisake-onna

During the feudal era of Japan, a Samuri suspected that his very attractive wife was sleeping with another man (she wasnt). He cut the sides of her mouth to reach the bottom of each ear (she was given a Glasgow Smile). Present day-Her ghost wanders the cities of Eastern Asia. She appears to you if you are alone at night wearing fashionable clothes and a surgical mask to hide the cuts. She will ask people if she is pretty, most people reply yes, she will take of the surgical mask and ask if shed is still pretty......most cases they will reply no. She will then proceed to cut your mouth like hers with scissors or follow you and kill you on your doorstep. In other renditions, it is said if you reply yes after she takes the surgical mask off, she will give you a blood-soaked ruby.

Detailed story on Wikiped (my word fo wikipedia) :D

She actually is kinda pretty even without the mask if thats her picture.

-Drifter-:
How about some Marble Hornets?

Ah, I love this series.

Just watched the entire series. That was fucking awesome.

I hope it continues, and provides some actual conclusion.

if you want to be truly scared and freaked out, just go to bestgore.com i could only last a few seconds on the thing, and now i think i'll be having a few sleepless nights, or a week.

I also made a pretty lengthy thread on bungie.net about Squidward's Suicide, Dead Bart and a number of other creepypasta stories.

http://www.bungie.net/Forums/posts.aspx?postID=45408674

My grandparents are in charge of taking care of this old house.
Once, when we were visiting, the entire family was there, so my Dad and I had to sleep in said house.

Now, on the wall, there's this painting of a girl with her eyes closed, most likely sobbing.
But, if you look at it after midnight, with the lights off, her tearsoaked eyes are open and looking at you.
It sacred the living shit out of me.

And apparently, it's happened on several occasions.

Oh and here, at my Moms place. Once the cat, and both of our dogs were in the living room while we were watching tv.
Suddenly, both the dogs and the cats starts to look at a corner in the room, hissing and barking, extremely afraid.
There was nothing there.

Man, my life is surrounded by haunted things...

EDIT: Just to freak you out some more:
Sometimes, when I try to write, the screen displays some latin phrases, supposedly meaning "Are you scared yet?".
Only way I found out about it (because if I try to copy+paste, it displays the original message) was because I wrote it down, and ran it through a translator.

It's fully possible that's just a virus though.
A creepy one, but a virus nontheless.

I prefer real creepy shit. The feet one is my favorite. Also, why shouldn't rats eat a de la Poer as a de la Poer eats forbidden things? ... The war ate my boy, damn them all ... and the Yanks ate Carfax with flames and burnt Grandsire Delapore and the secret ... No, no, I tell you, I am not that daemon swineherd in the twilit grotto! It was not Edward Norrys' fat face on that flabby fungous thing! Who says I am a de la Poer? He lived, but my boy died! ... Shall a Norrys hold the land of a de la Poer? ... It's voodoo, I tell you ... that spotted snake ... Curse you, Thornton, I'll teach you to faint at what my family do! ... 'Sblood, thou stinkard, I'll learn ye how to gust ... wolde ye swynke me thilke wys?... Magna Mater! Magna Mater!... Atys... Dia ad aghaidh's ad aodaun... agus bas dunarch ort! Dhonas 's dholas ort, agus leat-sa!... Ungl unl... rrlh ... chchch...

I really envy you guys... I just don't get scared by these things and I feel like I'm missing out.

The only things that scare me are the sudden jump things and playing scary videogames probably because of the immersive nature. But reading stories or watching movies just doesn't do a single thing. :(

SuperMse:

ars731:
have you ever heard the story about the Ohio Player's song Love Rollercoaster. in the middle of the song, theres a loud scream. the scream is the sound of a woman being murdered. the women was the model on the cover, but she got into a dispute with the band's manager over her payment while the band was recording the song. the manager then stabbed her and it was captured on tape and the band put into the song as a sick tribute. its a true story

It's an urban legend, not true. The supposed murder victim is still alive.

Also, its a scream in a song called 'Love Rollercoaster'... what do you do on a rollercoaster? Probably scream.

Well. i guess i am broken. None of this scared me. And i actually don't see the reason why slender man is scary. Seems like a lame urban legend to me. Of course i had to see things like this when i was younger and watched these movies.

Vhite:

Haseo21:
Have I got a story for you!
The Slit-mouth Women.....Kuchisake-onna

During the feudal era of Japan, a Samuri suspected that his very attractive wife was sleeping with another man (she wasnt). He cut the sides of her mouth to reach the bottom of each ear (she was given a Glasgow Smile). Present day-Her ghost wanders the cities of Eastern Asia. She appears to you if you are alone at night wearing fashionable clothes and a surgical mask to hide the cuts. She will ask people if she is pretty, most people reply yes, she will take of the surgical mask and ask if shed is still pretty......most cases they will reply no. She will then proceed to cut your mouth like hers with scissors or follow you and kill you on your doorstep. In other renditions, it is said if you reply yes after she takes the surgical mask off, she will give you a blood-soaked ruby.

Detailed story on Wikiped (my word fo wikipedia) :D

She actually is kinda pretty even without the mask if thats her picture.

Well this a picture from the movie
here

the mouth isnt that scary, its the eyes (sort of)

Still reading the on the 1st page, But I got to say... loads of these stories are....frighting

Pokemon....Animal Crossing....Slender Man..

Hope for more soon

Jesus, why do I read these when I'm home alone?

Kinda long so in the spoiler box she goes. This story is entirely true, by the way. I find myself feeling unnerved by the memory even as I write it.

I haven't seen this one used yet, but it's my personal favorite Creepy Pasta story.

Short, sweet and fucking horrifying:

i'm going to be real mature and say that its the picture of your mum i found, but to be honest
scary thread is scary because its where all the scary things come together to scare me!

Ironic Pirate:
Jesus, why do I read these when I'm home alone?

I don't know, man. I'm doing the same thing.

I pick the one time when mum, grandma and my dog are all out of the house to read this...

Ih8pkmn:
If the X-Files were still around, they would be investigating these slender man shenanigans.

Anywho:

Once, when I was sleeping, I was suddenly awakened by the sound of an explosion, and some screaming. I started out of bed at about 1:00 am, and my mother (who slept in the next room) claimed she heard nothing. I checked to make sure I still had a pulse. It felt as if though I had been crushed.

The next day, on the news, I see that there had been an explosion at a carpet mill or something, at 1:00 AM. Now, keep in mind I live in Ohio. The explosion was in MICHIGAN.

How the hell did I hear it?

Creepy premonition?

Mestraal:
Kinda long so in the spoiler box she goes. This story is entirely true, by the way. I find myself feeling unnerved by the memory even as I write it.

Fucking move, or get a Catholic on this. It sounds like I'm joking, but at the very least, this shouldn't be ignored. There is no logical explanation for that other than a burglar breaking into the room and searching it thoroughly, but if that were the case, then why would he/she not have checked the rest of the house? Why would he/she pick a house filled with people? If this had happened to me, I would have quietly said to the door, "Mom?"

SuperMse:

Mestraal:

Fucking move, or get a Catholic on this. It sounds like I'm joking, but at the very least, this shouldn't be ignored. There is no logical explanation for that other than a burglar breaking into the room and searching it thoroughly, but if that were the case, then why would he/she not have checked the rest of the house? Why would he/she pick a house filled with people? If this had happened to me, I would have quietly said to the door, "Mom?"

Thankfully, we already have moved, about 2 years ago when my father remarried. And i would like to have done something, but frankly, at the time, fear was the overriding factor in my mind. That house creeped me out from the start, as well as the rest of my family, with a few other oddities occuring. Leaving there was truly an excellent day.

dragon_of_red:
Ehh stuff it, that Pokemon one was ashambily to long and it was a struggle for it to post... So I will just put in another post, which I hope I wont double Post.

There are 2 other fantastic Stories. they both take some time, but both are some of the best Horror I have read.

Teds Caving Story is about a person who finds an unexplored cave, and tried to explore it. Really interesting, Written in his perspective from a 'Caving Diary'. Its really good.

And The terrible story of animal crossing is also another beyond fantastic one. It is really long, and takes a bit of time to get into it. But when it finally gets in, it is some of the best horror I have ever seen.

EDIT: Crap, it double posted...

Wait, with that first one,

Or is my computer just weird?

Ironic Pirate:

dragon_of_red:
Ehh stuff it, that Pokemon one was ashambily to long and it was a struggle for it to post... So I will just put in another post, which I hope I wont double Post.

There are 2 other fantastic Stories. they both take some time, but both are some of the best Horror I have read.

Teds Caving Story is about a person who finds an unexplored cave, and tried to explore it. Really interesting, Written in his perspective from a 'Caving Diary'. Its really good.

And The terrible story of animal crossing is also another beyond fantastic one. It is really long, and takes a bit of time to get into it. But when it finally gets in, it is some of the best horror I have ever seen.

Wait, with that first one,

Or is my computer just weird?

I really, really, really enjoyed this thread, but I was also a little disappointed. There were only a few stories actually posted. Then again, I guess I should try /x/ for a wider variety. I know I was scared shitless with some of the stories. I kind of laughed at the Animal Crossing one, the Fallout one was cool, but not exactly frightening. Stuff about Slender Man is a little freaky, but the one that gave me the chills the most was probably the Pokemon one. I know it's total fiction, but it still sent images to my head that really freaked me out. Suicide Squidward made me scared too.

I'm going to read Ted's Caving Story right now, I sure hope it's scary. ;)

And when I read this thread, I can't help but be reminded of "Who is phone". Lmao.

dragon_of_red:

Thank you for posting Ted's Caving Story. I was at the edge of my seat most of the story, the climax had me scared. That is one grade-A, 10/10 freaky-as-fuck short story. Best thing I've read in... a while.

Man, is it real or not? I know that the pictures are there, but the ending...

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 . . . 47 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked