The scary thread

Pages PREV 1 . . . 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 . . . 48 NEXT

One Hit Noob:

David_G:
Again... contributing. One of the pictures is a "Shit bricks" one, you'll recognize it... it's the one that doesn't have text.

The one without text or the "shit bricks one" I dont get it.

You should probably stand up, if you have a LCD monitor.

David_G:
Read this:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Junko_Furuta

Wow... That was horrifically depressing...I think I'm gonna go read some Lovecraft to try and cheer up.

reg42:

vaderaider:
Can you tell me what it is in a private message please, Judging from other peoples comments I'm way to scared to go on it.

Mr.Mattress:
I second this. I am too much of a pansy to look at it myself. Someone PM me what it looks like.

It's a .gif. It's a really long post which you read and then a face jumps out at you. It's a cheap shot of note.

thats what all the fuss is about huh? well it was a very good creepypasta story.....yes I screen capped.

S.R.S.:
Go to ED and search creepy pasta.

Wow man, that scared me shitless XD.

Time for some proper scares here :D

Sorry but the long long stories just don't seem to do anything for me guys. D:

Mr.Mattress:

vaderaider:

PurpleSky:

You ... BASTARD!Almost gave me a heart atack!

Can you tell me what it is in a private message please, Judging from other peoples comments I'm way to scared to go on it.

I second this. I am too much of a pansy to look at it myself. Someone PM me what it looks like.

Mine doesn't work for some reason.

darkfire613:

S.R.S.:
Go to ED and search creepy pasta.

I actually heard a "wooshing" sound when that...thing came up. Like something rushed past my left ear.

Regrettably, I don't have anything scary of my own to share. If I do find/come up with something, I'll edit it in.

EDIT: I just remembered this from a few weeks ago. This is a completely true, personal story.

Not to discredit your story, cause it sound scary as fuck, check out the movie Advantage. You used to be able to see it on Youtube, so check there. Sorry it has been so long, just found this thread.

dalek sec:
Time for some proper scares here :D

Sorry but the long long stories just don't seem to do anything for me guys. D:

Someone finally recognizes the King of Classic Horror on this thread. Love the second video, though not as much as Celepha´s.

I guess this is a good place to ask how to insert a picture into a post.
How?

David_G:

You shouldn't have posted that.
Youv'e been quite.....naughty.

God, I love Courage!

Mr. Eff:
How?

You type [ IMG ] *The URL of the image goes here* [/ IMG ]
Remember to remove the spaces. :3
Also, is the name a reference to Johnny The Homicidal Maniac?

Here is a scary thought, this thread is a zombie! It has been years and still it dosn't die! It will continue spreading fear throughout the generations!

Another scary thing: My avatar.

VaudevillianVeteran:
Also, is the name a reference to Johnny The Homicidal Maniac?

Thank you very much!

And yes, it is. :P I love the series. I'm pleasantly surprised that someone got the reference!

VaudevillianVeteran:

I don't get it, what is she saying? The voice is too screwed up for me to understand it. D:

Mr Companion:
Here is a scary thought, this thread is a zombie! It has been years and still it dosn't die! It will continue spreading fear throughout the generations!

This thread was made last July, and people necro it. Better that then loads of "Scary Threads" with only a few pages each.

Also, your avatar isn't particularly scary, the back story to the character is pretty disgustiong, but it isn't scary.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ISBeBuVKXL0

May not be that disturbing, but watch it to the end. Happy dreams, she will see you in your nightmares.

Oh, More OT: Some lovely images for you lovely people~

dalek sec:

I don't get it, what is she saying? The voice is too screwed up for me to understand it. D:

GNIHTON. SI. EREHT.
THERE. IS. NOTHING.

:3

Mr. Eff:

Thank you very much!

And yes, it is. :P I love the series. I'm pleasantly surprised that someone got the reference!

You're very welcome!

And I'm massive fan of the series too. An excellent choice for a name, if I do say so! :3

theonlyblaze2:
Someone finally recognizes the King of Classic Horror on this thread. Love the second video, though not as much as Celepha´s.

You mean I'm pretty much the first person to post anything H.P. Lovecraft realted in this whole bloody thread? D:

VaudevillianVeteran:
Oh, More OT: Some lovely images for you lovely people~

dalek sec:

GNIHTON. SI. EREHT.
THERE. IS. NOTHING.

:3

I don't mean to sound like a dick Vaude but what exactly is funny or scary about it? It was kinda boring to me... I'm sorry. D:

dalek sec:

I don't mean to sound like a dick Vaude but what exactly is funny or scary about it? It was kinda boring to me... I'm sorry. D:

Nah, you aren't being a dick, don't worry. I didn't find it scary myself, while some have said it really uneases them. I was sent it by someone else who told them that it freaked them out, but hey, *Shrug* No harm done, dalek!

Yay, activity!

NeedAUserName:

Mr Companion:

This thread was made last July, and people necro it. Better that then loads of "Scary Threads" with only a few pages each.

Also, your avatar isn't particularly scary, the back story to the character is pretty disgustiong, but it isn't scary.

I'm not sure that people have necroed it, I'm pretty sure that it has had at least one post per week at least since the summer (I know this because I started contributing then).

NeedAUserName:

Mr Companion:

I found the boss fight quite scary, like when I made her bleed with a direct shotgun blast, followed her blood trail to a corner, and the trail ended. I was like "Oh well I guess she escaped though the window" then "Oh wait MAYBE SHE IS ABOVE ME" so I look up quickly, nothing there. Fine. Im abou to walk away when a single drop of blood falls from the ceiling so I freak out, aim upwards and by that point its too late, she is dropping down with murderous intent. Turns out she had camoflaged into the background so well I didn't even see her even though I had played that fight before. Kinda scary for me at least :).

dalek sec:
Snip

Wow. I never would have guessed that Lovecraft could be so well adapted to a very cartoony animation style. I was disappointed that they don't have any more.

Mr Companion:

NeedAUserName:

Mr Companion:

I found the boss fight quite scary, like when I made her bleed with a direct shotgun blast, followed her blood trail to a corner, and the trail ended. I was like "Oh well I guess she escaped though the window" then "Oh wait MAYBE SHE IS ABOVE ME" so I look up quickly, nothing there. Fine. Im abou to walk away when a single drop of blood falls from the ceiling so I freak out, aim upwards and by that point its too late, she is dropping down with murderous intent. Turns out she had camoflaged into the background so well I didn't even see her even though I had played that fight before. Kinda scary for me at least :).

That sounds quite interesting. What game is it?

Mr. Eff:
How?

Well, here's how I do it.

1. Open up an image searching search engine (Google Images works fine)
2. Find your picture
3. Hit "full-size image" so the page only shows that image -- much like this.

http://cdn.themis-media.com/media/global/images/quizzes/cat_img/85.png

4. Copy the URL, paste it into the comment box.
5. Put [ img ] and [/ img ] around the URL (no spaces)

Here, quote my post and see how I did it:

David_G:

Mr Companion:

NeedAUserName:

That sounds quite interesting. What game is it?

Metal Gear Solid 4, its the best fight in the game in my opinion.

Whew, I'm watching Marble Hornets now. I recommend it to anyone who likes a good scary series.

David_G:
Yay, activity!

NeedAUserName:

Mr Companion:

I'm not sure that people have necroed it, I'm pretty sure that it has had at least one post per week at least since the summer (I know this because I started contributing then).

Well I'm pretty sure I've necroed it at least twice. When someone hasn't posted for a month or so I tend actually speak up and say something to get it going again even though I don't have scary stories to post. I even got a warning from a mod for posting a comment with the sole purpose of boosting a thread

Rhymenoceros:

David_G:
Yay, activity!

NeedAUserName:

Well I'm pretty sure I've necroed it at least twice. When someone hasn't posted for a month or so I tend actually speak up and say something to get it going again even though I don't have scary stories to post. I even got a warning from a mod for posting a comment with the sole purpose of boosting a thread

Lets just keep it going until a one year aniversary yeah?

Rhymenoceros:

David_G:
Yay, activity!

NeedAUserName:

Hm... well maybe it seems like that for me since I've got it bookmarked and it's always at the top of the threads that show up when you open the Off-Topic Discussion Forum.

Sn1P3r M98:
Whew, I'm watching Marble Hornets now. I recommend it to anyone who likes a good scary series.

I second this, probably one of the best scary series on Youtube. Even if you aren't scared by it, the story is interesting and it's very well-made.

Stumbled onto this thread and I was glad to see new posts still going up. I've got a story about something that happened to me about 10 years ago. Not necessarily the creepiest thing in the world, but enough to stick with me.

Any of you guys seen the newest marble hornets? Came out today. I thought I'd ask here because it seems the most appropriate place

Pages PREV 1 . . . 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 . . . 48 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here