The scary thread

Pages PREV 1 . . . 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 . . . 47 NEXT

Nerfherder17:
This is from The Adventures of Mark Twain. Have yet to see the full film, hope its as creepy as this scene, The Mysterious Stranger
[iframe width="425" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/cqi5F5MqqTQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen][/iframe]

Please fix embed.

You just type [ youtube= Everything after first equals sign ] without the spaces. It's quite easy, no need for fancy coding.

Yeah, I have nothing else to contribute, but it's 11:00 am here, so I wasn't planning on sleeping anytime soon at all. Bathing, however, is a different story...

Is there any truth to Dead Bart? Obv not the guest star death dates, but was there a creepy episode replaced by Moaning Lisa (which sucked btw). Releasing a total mindfuck ep would have been far better.

Resurrection time! Hopefully this also works on the Canucks.

Nerfherder17:
Is there any truth to Dead Bart? Obv not the guest star death dates, but was there a creepy episode replaced by Moaning Lisa (which sucked btw). Releasing a total mindfuck ep would have been far better.

The episode number used for Dead Bart is an actual Simpson's episode number but it isn't for Dead Bart. It's the episode in which Bleeding Gums Murphy dies. Kind of a creepy coincidence but I don't think Dead Bart really exists.

Creepy? How about Dolls sold on the internet that are supposedly possessed by the spirits of dead children, all under 13 years old? Even more so, the seller says that they all have their own personalities, different ones "like it" when she does different things, and they all speak to her. Dead serious, I've seen this site, I wish I could remember the link... =/

NUFF SAID. Good Luck Sleeping

XIII's Number XIV:
I can't believe that no one has posted the Tails Doll animation from the Sonic Shorts yet.

I would link it, but, ah...I'm afraid I'm too afraid to do so. Just look up "tails doll sonic shorts" on Google Images and voila.

(Please don't quote me and link a picture so I can see it. I'd like to sleep tonight.)

SAY NO MORE I SHALL MAKE IT HAPPEN!!

Or

Watch it at night I dare ya

yet another unholy Resurrection?

WHEN WILL THIS END

Madara XIII:

wow (cough) how fake are those.
attack of the black blob...

ninjastovall0:

Madara XIII:

wow (cough) how fake are those.
attack of the black blob...

Duh. Of course they're fake. The first one was nothing more than a cheesy jump scare that works at least 90% of the time.

Although I think the second one was scary because I was watching it at night.

Btw you ever seen Begotten?

Now that's a F*cked up movie...

Good luck sleeping in bed tonight.

This one is good. Or bad.. whichever. Other good ones.

Madara XIII:

Wasn't that an iPhone app? I think it was called haunted. BTW, screamers don't destroy your soul in the way really good creepypasta does.

EDIT: fuck you, smile.jpg. fuck you and your smily ways.

Olofelefant:

Madara XIII:

Wasn't that an iPhone app? I think it was called haunted. BTW, screamers don't destroy your soul in the way really good creepypasta does.

EDIT: fuck you, smile.jpg. fuck you and your smily ways.

Yeah, but Creepy Pasta hasn't updated in so long that it's driving me nuts. I spent 3 whole days reading everything they had.

Raddra:

This one is good. Or bad.. whichever. Other good ones.

Oh you sick bastard.....that was well done....now I'm paranoid of that goddamn face popping up next to me when I wake up

Madara XIII:

Olofelefant:

Madara XIII:
snippety snip

snippety snippety snip snip

Yeah, but Creepy Pasta hasn't updated in so long that it's driving me nuts. I spent 3 whole days reading everything they had.

To be hones, I dislike most of "internet horror" (if there is such a thing), but screamers just seem particularly cuntish to me, especially when you hide them in friendly-looking videos. I saw a fucking screamer when I was six. I was scared for quite some time after that. They're a bit like someone offering you a piece of chocolate laced with a laxative. You might think it's funny, but everyone will think you're a wankery-poo. /rant

Here's a pretty awesome scary story. It's long but it reads fast, and worth the read.

Oh not this thread again...

Well, Im not sleeping again for quite a while, so I might as well reccomend Marble Hornets again, if I remember, we are up to episode 44.

The longer this thread is used the less scary it has become so ill bring back the fear here

(shudders)

I'm a long time Unfiction-er and I saw this, thought it looked neat.

http://www.youtube.com/user/UnearthTruth

And they have a twitter linked to it too.

NOLAftw:
Here's a pretty awesome scary story. It's long but it reads fast, and worth the read.

That took a while to get going, but damn, what an ending!

Ghostwatch...
Just, ghostwatch...

This isn't a spooky ghost tale by any means, just a personal story.

In the crappy PC port of Silent Hill one, there is a place in the nightmare version of the elementary school where, if you turn on no clip and walk straight through a wall and into the inky blackness for about five minutes or so, you can find a perfect replica of the entire school level. All the rooms and all the stories were intact and identical to the nightmare version of the school, except for a couple of noticeable differences. There were no plot items (the chemical bottles, the hand sculpture, the piano, the bloody notes, etc.), there were no monsters at all except for the ghost child (the little squeaky one that's mostly invisible and doesn't attack you), and the music and all ambient sound cut out. The strangest part was the courtyard. There was an ambulance (like the one in front of the hospital with the health pack in it) just stranded in the middle. It was completely out of place, and it was clipping through the stone walkway. I tried to go farther into the blackness but the game crashed.

I was able to replicate it another time and eventually found out that some other people had seen similar stuff. Apparently, an easy way for game developers to test out new code or objects is to put a replica of the level in the same area and try new stuff in the copy, like testing your spelling on scratch paper. I guess they usually delete it when the level's perfect, but they forgot or decided to keep it in for shits and giggles or something.

No particularly scary, but it took the piss out of me when I found it in the middle of the damned night. I thought it was some sort of conspiracy, and looking through every room ended up being really tense. I never found anything but the ambulance though. True story, my hand to god.

Cheesus333:

NOLAftw:

That took a while to get going, but damn, what an ending!

Thanks man. I kinda wanted the story to build up a bit slow so the ending would feel more sudden and shocking.

S.R.S.:
Go to ED and search creepy pasta.

I just can't get this image to show at all for me... But based on all the reactions... perhaps that's a good thing. *crams down all her curiosity*

game-lover:

S.R.S.:

I just can't get this image to show at all for me... But based on all the reactions... perhaps that's a good thing. *crams down all her curiosity*

It was an image of some creepypasta that lures the viewer in to read it and then shows a screamer.

shadow741:

game-lover:

S.R.S.:

It was an image of some creepypasta that lures the viewer in to read it and then shows a screamer.

how fucking cheap.

this is really scary.

S.R.S.:

can you please give me a link for creepy pasta?

xbox hero:

S.R.S.:

can you please give me a link for creepy pasta?

http://www.creepypasta.com/
Enough to keep you awake for weeks.

On that note, here's the latest appearance of that enigmatic skinny fellow...

Mr.Mattress:

vaderaider:

PurpleSky:

You ... BASTARD!Almost gave me a heart atack!

Can you tell me what it is in a private message please, Judging from other peoples comments I'm way to scared to go on it.

I second this. I am too much of a pansy to look at it myself. Someone PM me what it looks like.

Someone PM this to me too. It won't even come up on the post for some reason.

What is with the days thing on the thread title? Is this it's time limit before it gets deleted? Because I want this thread to die.

SadakoMoose:
Ghostwatch...
Just, ghostwatch...

Pipes! Ah Pipes, how I missed you.

I remember watching that when I was a wee babby. Thinking about it, I don't know if my parents couldn't actually see the weird shit or were just playing along.

http://lparchive.org/Animal-Crossing/Update%201/
It's long, but if you've played Animal Crossing, you won't ever look at it the same way again.

EDIT: also, to lighten the mood a little

NOOOO! Go Away Scary Thread! DIE! When will you end!

Dragon_of_red:
Ehh stuff it, that Pokemon one was ashambily to long and it was a struggle for it to post... So I will just put in another post, which I hope I wont double Post.

There are 2 other fantastic Stories. they both take some time, but both are some of the best Horror I have read.

Teds Caving Story is about a person who finds an unexplored cave, and tried to explore it. Really interesting, Written in his perspective from a 'Caving Diary'. Its really good.

And The terrible story of animal crossing is also another beyond fantastic one. It is really long, and takes a bit of time to get into it. But when it finally gets in, it is some of the best horror I have ever seen.

EDIT: Crap, it double posted...

I liked the caving story. Though Hodag is not a cave roaming monster; its a weasel like fucker that roams forests. Ted was wrong.

Raddra:

Yeah my hairs not going to lay back down. Seriosuly every hair on my body is still standing five minutes after that.

Mestraal:
Kinda long so in the spoiler box she goes. This story is entirely true, by the way. I find myself feeling unnerved by the memory even as I write it.

I don't know why I'm quoting a year old post. But if you somehow read this, I just wanted to let you know that out of everything in this thread, this scared me the most. Like literally, I've never felt fear like that before when I read this.

Pages PREV 1 . . . 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 . . . 47 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked