The scary thread

Pages PREV 1 . . . 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 . . . 47 NEXT

David_G:

I love you so much that IŽll eat your face, if we ever meet.

FilipJPhry:
Who's up for Cupcakes?

Note: The quotation marks show up as question marks for some reason :/

I...Wha...Who...
I was wincing pretty much the whole way through that...
And the fact I read it all in Pinkie's voice didn't help
I liked the ending with Apple Bloom and Silver Spoon though!

Does anybody want some cake?

SERIOUS WARNING: GRAPHIC VIOLENCE AND AN R RATED SEX ACT WITHIN, READ AT OWN DISCRETION.

Smagmuck_:
SERIOUS WARNING: GRAPHIC VIOLENCE AND AN R RATED SEX ACT WITHIN, READ AT OWN DISCRETION.

'Course it has an R rated sex scene. Why am I not surprised that you posted this?

You want scary Ill give you scary
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IAM9C_Ik_QU

You think you know the Walrus? I'll show you the Walrus! And you'll Obey it to death!

Also, something my Bro found that I don't find scary but maybe you will; "The White Ditto":

Smagmuck_:

O.O

Now I'm going to be looking at anyone named Ed, Edd, Edward, etc with a great deal apprehension for awhile...

Also ability to sleep = gone.

Oh look, it's back just in time for Halloween.

JRCB:

Smagmuck_:

'Course it has an R rated sex scene. Why am I not surprised that you posted this?

That was certainly graphic, not really scary to me. Give me moar creepypasta! :D

JRCB:

I copy pasted it, and of course you would reference this. xD
Mr. Reporter-With-An-Assassin-For-A-Sister.

Redlin5:

O.O

Now I'm going to be looking at anyone named Ed, Edd, Edward, etc with a great deal apprehension for awhile...

Never make fun of the nerd, he may come back and beat you to death with a nightstick. :P

A Weary Exile:
That was certainly graphic, not really scary to me. Give me moar creepypasta! :D

You guys are welcome. xD
I also enjoyed reading it, even though I didn't write it myself. Probably should have linked where I found it. Right Here.

You know what I have to say to all you creepy thread readers...

FilipJPhry:
Who's up for Cupcakes?

Found this a minute ago and it made me think of this post...
If you don't get why at first wait till about 50 seconds in...

Smagmuck_:

JRCB:

I copy pasted it, and of course you would reference this. xD
Mr. Reporter-With-An-Assassin-For-A-Sister.

Redlin5:

O.O

Never make fun of the nerd, he may come back and beat you to death with a nightstick. :P

A Weary Exile:

You guys are welcome. xD
I also enjoyed reading it, even though I didn't write it myself. Probably should have linked where I found it. Right Here.

Hey that's a great site, thanks. Tons of OC there.

FilipJPhry:
Who's up for Cupcakes?

You know, the funny thing is that if I read this story a few days ago I'd find it graphic but hardly that disturbing. Yes, a pony from a children's cartoon I never watched is mutilating another pony in detailed descriptions, but other than that there's hardly any scare factor to it.
Two days ago, I watched my first full episode of MLP and I'm just rereading this story now.
Goddammit, I lost my invulnerability.

Ldude893:
Does anybody want some cake?

Urm...I'll pass D:

OT:

Happy Hallowe'en! Where all the scary stuff?

I have been reading this single thread for a couple of weeks now I adore scary stuff. I work in the hospital alone at night and my office is directly across from, you guessed it, the morgue. Is there any better place in the world to be creeped out?!

I have had a few frightening, unexplained things happen to me in my short life, but the oddest was of course working here. Ironically it was nowhere near the morgue. Now I am going to change the names and wont include the name of the hospital so I am not violating any HIPPA laws or anything but everything else is exactly how it occurred.

Anyway I was working on the cancer ward this night and I was putting away stock, general stuff gauze, scalpels, syringes, all that jazz. I was rushing to get home on time, it was 11:26 and I am supposed to clock out at 11:30 so I was hustling. In my haste I was making a lot of racket unpacking boxes, tearing them up, squishing bags all that stuff. But very distinctly and very clearly, in my left ear I heard a voice say 'Bye Jean.' as if someone had walked past me and whispered it. The thing is it didn't sound 'ghostly' or supernatural it sounded like a pretty young lady talking into my ear I can still remember her voice. She didn't sorrowful or upset or anything it was said the same way someone might say 'pass the sugar'

I also felt as if someone was in there with me, like standing next to me. The voice made me jump and I spun around but saw no-one. It's a pretty cramped stock room and there is a big, reinforced door right behind me I would hear being opened. It also has a key pad and you can hear when people enter the combination from outside. It's the only thing you really can hear from this side as the door is one of those big security types (The room holds a lot of medication) and blocks out most sound from the hall. I can hear muffled voices if people are close to it and talking loudly but that's about it. For this reason you will find a lot of nurses in there talking crap about tough patients: P

I kept working, telling myself it must have been my imagination when all of a sudden a code blue was called over the intercom which is hospital lingo for 'Bring a crash cart, this person isn't long for this world.' And they announced it was the floor I was working on though I wasn't surprised, again it's the cancer ward they always call code blues up here.

Now call me an asshole or whatever but I wanted to get the hell out of there ASAP not because I was afraid, the whisper was almost totally forgotten by now, but I restock those crash carts and I didn't want to have to restock the one that was being used. So I threw the stock on the shelves and made a beeline for the elevator. When I came out of the stock room there were the family members standing around the room where the dying patient was being worked on by doctors and frantic nurses. Amongst the family was a woman I couldn't really see but I could tell she was crying hysterically. Her face was buried in the bosom of another young woman and she was trying to comfort the crying girl, she was saying:

'There, there Jean, it's ok. It'll be alright, she'll be ok.' Stuff like that.

To say I was freaked out was an understatement. I tried to rationalize it (Don't we all?) Thinking I had overheard someone saying goodbye to Jean on the way out. It didn't make sense though, the room where Jean was is at the other side of the corridor and to exit you would turn right onto the elevator I was going to, it's the only way out at that time of night. You need to go through security as there are no receptionists that late. I couldn't see someone coming clean down the hospital corridor where there is only the stock room to say goodbye to Jean and then go all the way back up and leave. Plus they would have to be talking loud for me to hear them over the big door between us. Lastly, it was whispered, in my ear. As if the person was right there. I heard it and I felt the person there.

I got on the elevator, came into my office and clocked out. I don't know if it was my frazzled mind but I could still feel that presence right up until I got into the car, like someone was following me. Again honestly think that was me just being freaked out but it was odd. My wife asked if I was ok when I got in the car, I was pretty pale and shook up. I said yes I was I was hesitant to tell her just what had occurred but after some prying she got it out of me. She told me it was probably just my imagination. Like me she tries to rationalize these things. Everyone else I told had told me the same thing and I am starting to think that maybe it was, maybe I was just tired and it was a crazy coincidence or something. Other times I am not so convinced. Usually its when I have to go back to that room and stock it (I do it at least once a week and it still creeps me the hell out)

I still think about it (It happened almost a year and a half ago) and wish I had told the woman called 'Jean' that I had heard something from whoever was in that room dying. It crossed my mind at the time but I figured I would get in shit for it and what would I say? 'Hey the person you love who is now dying came by in the stockroom and said a quick bye!'

The kicker to the story was I had to restock that crash cart the next day because the pharmacy techs had to dispose of some expired drugs on it. I learned the name and age of the woman and that she didnt survive. She was indeed rather young, too young to die anyway.
Anyway not the freakiest or scariest story just something that gave me a scare.

Just letting you know the creepiest shit doesnt always happen in the basement by the morgue :P

Gunjack65:
Merry Christmas

Challenge accepted...

The_Jock:

Proverbial Jon:
God damn... I really should stop reading these threads. When will I learn? Took me long enough to get over Marble Hornets and that was the Escapist's fault. Curse you lot!

However I do have a story of my own. Well, less of a story but more of a description of something I saw once that creeped me the hell out. I'd be appreciative if anyone who lives in the UK could possibly confirm it...

I'm pretty certain this was real, but the memory is a funny thing and now it feels more like a dream. But in my final years of primary school (which would have made me about 9/10 years old) we were shown a video about the dangers of playing on farms.

It featured a group of kids who had decided to play hide and seek on a farm. They obviously chose some really bad places to hide. But they were followed by a ghost of a man known as Joshua Walker (Yes I remember the name VERY clearly!) He would sort of rush up to them in a blurry first person camera style.

One kid hid inside a grain silo and it showed what would happen if the silo were to fill with grain and we are shown this kid being buried eventually. I think it was a kind of dream sequence and didn't really happen within the "story". I can't really remember any of the other "deaths" although I'm sure someone was cruched by something. Nor can I remember particularly what Joshua Walker did, he was more of a passive ghost, sort of a guide I guess.

The point is, that stuff freaked me out no end. I mean, how can they show that to kids so young, at school! Then again it certainly did the trick, I'm terrified of farms now!

I can't find any reference to it on the internet anywhere and I'm sure I didn't imagine it because I'm sure one of my school friends remembered it when I mentioned it ages ago. Did anyone else get subjected to this horror? I'd really like to know if it was real or just me going mad!

I saw something very similar in high school i'd be about 12. It was about these group of young kid playing on a farm and they would all get killed of in some nasty farm related way. One of the kids got decapitaed by a tractor or something another died from drinking some chemicals they found, I forget the rest. It was pretty gory stuff to show too be bunch of 12 year olds, but me and my friends thought it was hilarious.

Was the film called "Apaches?"

Why is this thread dead? Has the internet finally run out of terror?

Let me just pull its dessicated corpse from the archival crypt and remind everyone why you should never microwave a cell phone...

This is hell.

Sleep fucking tight.

Mr.Mattress:
You think you know the Walrus? I'll show you the Walrus! And you'll Obey it to death!

That seriously almost made me cry. That girl is going to haunt my dreams tonight.

That .gip file or whatever it's called. I'm curious as to what was written in it.

Does anyone here have some sleep paralysis stories? I go through it myself, and it's pretty shitty.

As a rundown for people who don't know, sleep paralysis is when you wake up (or are trying to sleep) and can't move. I've been told that it happens because of a chemical in your brain. What it does is create a sort of block between your body and your dreams, so when you're sleeping and dreaming, you don't start to act out your motions in your dreams. Sleep paralysis occurs when this block doesn't disappear when you wake up (I'm no expert on it, so this might be wrong). Anyway, it leaves you in a sort of limbo state, aware of everything around you but unable to move.
Now, the worst part about this is the fact that you're still technically dreaming. This leads to hallucinations (auditory and visual), and they feel very, very, real.
One night, I was in this state and my mum barged in to my room, yelling and screaming at me. When I finally regained body control, my door was closed and my mum was asleep.
Another time, I was stuck in the state, and all a voice said was "Alone" before I woke up. That was creepy as shit.
And last week, I was absolutely convinced that a girl (a very particular one) was cutting open my back. It did not feel nice.

Anyone else have stories?

JRCB:
Does anyone here have some sleep paralysis stories? I go through it myself, and it's pretty shitty.

As a rundown for people who don't know, sleep paralysis is when you wake up (or are trying to sleep) and can't move. I've been told that it happens because of a chemical in your brain. What it does is create a sort of block between your body and your dreams, so when you're sleeping and dreaming, you don't start to act out your motions in your dreams. Sleep paralysis occurs when this block doesn't disappear when you wake up (I'm no expert on it, so this might be wrong). Anyway, it leaves you in a sort of limbo state, aware of everything around you but unable to move.
Now, the worst part about this is the fact that you're still technically dreaming. This leads to hallucinations (auditory and visual), and they feel very, very, real.
One night, I was in this state and my mum barged in to my room, yelling and screaming at me. When I finally regained body control, my door was closed and my mum was asleep.
Another time, I was stuck in the state, and all a voice said was "Alone" before I woke up. That was creepy as shit.
And last week, I was absolutely convinced that a girl (a very particular one) was cutting open my back. It did not feel nice.

Anyone else have stories?

I've only had sleep paralysis once but it was really disturbing, I suddenly woke up from what I assume must have been a violent dream feeling like someone was strangling me. I realised it was my own arm trying to crush my throat, I have no idea how long I was lying there unable to control my limbs but I was eventually able to wrench my arm away from my neck. I still had pins and needles in that arm for ages afterwards though. I reckon the whole ordeal could only have lasted around ten seconds but it felt much longer when you're frozen with your own arm at your throat.

I'd like to contribute this short by David Lynch called Rabbits. http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-960731938477096579#

The pacing on this is slow and unnerving, makes you want to hide indoors and eat beanie weenies all day.

Smagmuck_:

he forgot about Johnny

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cqi5F5MqqTQ

Those kids weren't very smart. Who trusts someone named satin, also wtf albert einstein?

Lavender town theme with lyrics. (Turn on captions to see the subs, if they aren't already on)

[quote="Smagmuck_" post="18.211546.13066634"]SERIOUS WARNING: GRAPHIC VIOLENCE AND AN R RATED SEX ACT WITHIN, READ AT OWN DISCRETION.

So, so many plot holes and blue hair really? Also, was Edd supposed to be autistic?

Man I used to lurk the heck out of this thread, time to post!
Well I can't really think of much so I'll just tell a creepy little thing that happened to me way back when. Once I was at my grandparents house, which has a reputation for strange activity, hanging out and talking with my older sister and cousin up stairs. It was quiet. No one was there besides us 3 (the adults had left to the store with the younger children) and none of the televisions were on. That is when I heard a baby crying. I turned to my siblings and asked them if they could hear it and they laughed at me saying they had heard nothing. As you can guess I was genuinely freaked out. I've seen and heard other things at that house but after a while you get desensitized. :D

Yokai:
Why is this thread dead? Has the internet finally run out of terror?

Let me just pull its dessicated corpse from the archival crypt and remind everyone why you should never microwave a cell phone...

Cellphone, you are now going to be locked away. No more sleeping with me. O.o

BiscuitTrouser:

This is hell.

Sleep fucking tight.

Ha that was awesome!
I added it to favorites.... so much inspiration to be had from it.

JRCB:

I have a severe problem with that. I wake up a lot during the night. So it happens to me constantly. It was getting to the point that I'd wake up sweating and exhausted from the hallucinations I sometimes had. I've taken to wearing a sleep mask to enure my eyes stay closed. So if it happens, I don't see anything or hallucinate. It really helps.

I have many of these stories, but my top three are as follows...

The worst one was just a couple nights ago. My sleep mask had either come off in my sleep, or I had subconsciously taken it off. Lying on my back, my room completely black, I stared motionless at the dark outlines of the objects in my room. Out of the corner of my eye, near the foot of my bed, I could swear something was moving in the shadows. You know how Predator moves cloaked? It looked like that. The darkness was moving. That's when I started to panic, and I felt like a couldn't breath.

Unfortunately, that made things worse. The darkness of the room started to get blurry. It was almost like I was passing out. This overwhelming feeling of dread fell over me. I thrashed; I screamed, but I didn't move, and I made no sound. I tried to articulate words, but my voice was stuck in my chest. I tried to breath, but my lungs felt as though they had collapsed.

I don't remember what happened after that. I may have woken up, or I may have fallen back asleep.

Another bad one I had was very similar, and it happened just about a month prior to the above story. It started the same way. No sleep mask. Darkness. I think I drifted back into sleep with this one. I'm lying on my back in bed. Out of the corner of my eye, at the side of my bed, a grinning face appears, skeletal in appearance, but with a mask of yellowish skin and wide unblinking eyes. Paralyzed with fear, I can do nothing but scream, but I don't scream. The words caught in my throat, gasping for air I scream for help. The face that has watched me motionless and silent all this time slowly shakes it head. It was shaking its head "No."

It moved after that, lunged for me. I think I slipped back into sleep at that moment because I can't remember anything after that. That was the most vivid hallucination I had, but the first story was still worse just for the extreme panic I felt.

This last one happened several months ago. I was living in Boston at the time and sleeping on a crappy futon, a radiator at the foot of it. In this instance, I was dreaming first, and as I was waking, experienced sleep paralysis.

The dream I was having was about a ghostly little girl. I know ghost children freak a lot of people out, but they don't do it for me. The dream was nothing scary. I was going about my average day, and every so often, this small ghostly visage a little girl would faze in from nothingness. She wasn't frightening looking; she was sad looking. She looked pale and unhealthy, but she was dressed nicely. She looked like a cherubic Alice. I wasn't anxious or scared of her. Honestly, I was amused. I laughed as this little girl would suddenly apear while I was just casually talking to someone.

Then I started to wake up, and for some reason, I just lost it. The valve on the radiator, combined with its white color, at the foot of my futon somehow created an exact likeness of the little girl's face. It was only for an instant, but a swift wave of nausea came over me, and my testicles felt like they shot into my bladde. I don't know if you know what I'm talking about, but when I'm axious, my whole groin tenses up. I thought it was a guy thing, but maybe it's just me. I don't know why it scared me so much when it didn't bother me in the dream. Maybe it just suddenly got "real."

In the next instant, my brain recognizes what I'm looking at is the radiator, and I fully awaken. That was the most physical reaction I've had to sleep paralysis, but the other two were still worse experiences.

Just thought I should add this
http://comic.naver.com/webtoon/detail.nhn?titleId=350217&no=31&weekday=tu
Read till the end :)

Pages PREV 1 . . . 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 . . . 47 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked