The scary thread

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 . . . 47 NEXT

S.R.S.:
Go to ED and search creepy pasta.

You're an asshole. haha.

mraustindude19:
the only creepy thing i can think of is that there is apprently a website somewhere on the intrenet where you can watch people get hacked to death.

That's a big, and disgusting industry. They're called snuff films. Movies consisting of real people ACTUALLY getting murdered. google three guys 1 hammer if you feel like vomiting, I've never seen it, but I've read articles of what happens in it. Here's the copy and pasted wikipedia article about it:

S.R.S.:

You are evil.

Actually, (sorry I have nothing to post; I love these threads) I can't say I've ever seen one of these on The Escapist. I've seen them elsewhere, but not here.

mraustindude19:
the only creepy thing i can think of is that there is apprently a website somewhere on the intrenet where you can watch people get hacked to death.

I think I know the site you mean.. My friend showed me a site years ago that had videos and pics of people being killed/committing suicide and the like.

EDIT: just checked.. Yup, it's still there.

martin's a madman:
It's 10:37, Screw you all, I'm not opening any of those spoilers. I am even too cautious to open the slender man one.

I believe before you go to sleep is the best time >:).

In a way, to truly enjoy anything horrific or frightening you have to be a bit of an adrenaline junkie, just like those that will ride the same roller coaster 10 times over while their shaky friend waits patiently at the bottom with a funnel cake.

I'm a mental masochist for these sort of things at night, and it's even better when you're all alone in the house with no one to talk to or call.

I'm gonna copypasta this one because it made the hairs on the back of my neck stand up when I listened to the whole thing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GLjSE7LcAj4&feature=player_embedded#!

LOVING this thread, keep it going :).

I've got one:
So ur with ur honey and yur making out wen the phone rigns. U anser it n the vioce is "wut r u doing wit my daughter?" U tell ur girl n she say "my dad is ded". THEN WHO WAS PHONE?

Edit: Lol, this is copypasta, btw. This isn't mine.

A story of mine:
like many others I this story starts when i am laying on my bed ready to be led of to dreamland.
Then I hear faint thuds or footsteeps coming closer and closer to my door. The sounds are soft and fast like something is creeping up to the closed door.
I start to leave my half-dream state and ascend into wakefullnes as I wake the handles begins to rattle violently and the door bangs and rocks against its hinges.
Then as I lay completely awake suprised and quite unerved the door creek open. Its one of thosea doors that open slowly and states that it clearly does not like being opened.
A black shape like a shadow creep to my bead and as I look down into its depth I . . .

Hear a MJAOU! and see the cute anf fuzzy face of my 5 year old cat that has opened the doors by himself scaring me in the process. . .his father name was Lucifer.....so should be expected.

Now in a serous tone I have 2 stories:

Stories of my friend who only tells me the stories he have experiansed, though since this is the internet I cant vouch for him in any convingcing way so I can only say that I Adam Rönne believe that they are real.

The story of a hounted house in sweden.

(takes awhile to write so they will get edited in later)

zehydra:
I've got one:
So ur with ur honey and yur making out wen the phone rigns. U anser it n the vioce is "wut r u doing wit my daughter?" U tell ur girl n she say "my dad is ded". THEN WHO WAS PHONE?

Her mother?

S.R.S.:

FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

That was truly scary sir. It jumped out right as I read about the demon looking at me.

Wow. Haven't even finished the 1st page and I'm pretty sure there is no sleep in my Immediate future. looks like I'm gonna be half asleep in my math class this afternoon.

ShadowsofHope:

RAKtheUndead:

You haven't watched all of Threads, have you?

Have a link to that? Never heard of it, before.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iQo0BQM3OlQ

Here's the first part of the movie - twelve parts altogether.

Chamale:
I haven't watched Threads, but I've heard a bit about it. I've seen The Day After, which isn't as good, but it had an impact on world diplomacy.

Apparently, The Day After is like a children's film versus Threads, which is about as uncompromising as you're going to get with films on nuclear war. The Day After gives some hope of reconstruction, while Threads gives almost none; The Day After stops a few weeks after the attack, while Threads goes thirteen years in - where things have become even worse.

I admire your mental fortitude if you don't end up being somewhat disturbed by it, but I can't quite fathom why the SCP Foundation would be considered more creepy. But then, as I said, the fact that it came out of 4chan is enough for it to be immediately rendered absolutely lacking in any frightening elements at all.

TheNamlessGuy:
My grandparents are in charge of taking care of this old house.
Once, when we were visiting, the entire family was there, so my Dad and I had to sleep in said house.

Now, on the wall, there's this painting of a girl with her eyes closed, most likely sobbing.
But, if you look at it after midnight, with the lights off, her tearsoaked eyes are open and looking at you.
It sacred the living shit out of me.

And apparently, it's happened on several occasions.

Oh and here, at my Moms place. Once the cat, and both of our dogs were in the living room while we were watching tv.
Suddenly, both the dogs and the cats starts to look at a corner in the room, hissing and barking, extremely afraid.
There was nothing there.

Man, my life is surrounded by haunted things...

EDIT: Just to freak you out some more:
Sometimes, when I try to write, the screen displays some latin phrases, supposedly meaning "Are you scared yet?".
Only way I found out about it (because if I try to copy+paste, it displays the original message) was because I wrote it down, and ran it through a translator.

It's fully possible that's just a virus though.
A creepy one, but a virus nontheless.

Awesome virus actually.

Yes, a virus will do that. Easily, actually. Talk to a techie friend and have him run a good scan on your comp, should take care of it.

shewolf51:

Cowabungaa:

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck... I feel uneasy now. Fake but who gives a damn. Very related to the scary thing I was going to post, namely this:

There's a similar story attached to this, the difference being someone made a video with it which is even scarier than the actual story.

*whimper* That gets so freaky after the blackout. The sounds especially. *rocks back and forth in the corner, wide-eyed*

Christ, I started watching it, and I could feel my heart pounding faster waiting. Waiting for something to happen. Then that white noise came up, and..I couldn't finish it. Why am I on this thread? It's 1:42 in the morning!

Many classic horror icons, such as Geger's xenomorphs, Silent Hill's Pyramid Head, and other disturbing creatures, share common characteristics. Pale skin, dark, sunken eyes, elongated faces, sharp teeth, and the like. These images inspire horror and revulsion in many, and with good reason. The characteristics shared by these faces are imprinted in the human mind.

Many things frighten humans instinctively. The fear is natural, and does not need to be reinforced in order to terrify. The fears are species-wide, stemming from dark times in the past when lightning could mean the burning of your tree home, thunder could be the approaching gallops of a stampede, predators could hide in darkness, and heights could make poor footing lethal.

The question you have to ask yourself is this:

What happened, deep in the hidden eras before history began, that could effect the entire human race so evenly as to give the entire species a deep, instinctual, and lasting fear of pale beings with dark, sunken eyes, razor sharp teeth, and elongated faces?

... Just be careful out there.

Wow, and I just bumped a thread about this.

superbatranger:

shewolf51:

Cowabungaa:

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck... I feel uneasy now. Fake but who gives a damn. Very related to the scary thing I was going to post, namely this:

There's a similar story attached to this, the difference being someone made a video with it which is even scarier than the actual story.

*whimper* That gets so freaky after the blackout. The sounds especially. *rocks back and forth in the corner, wide-eyed*

Christ, I started watching it, and I could feel my heart pounding faster waiting. Waiting for something to happen. Then that white noise came up, and..I couldn't finish it. Why am I on this thread? It's 1:42 in the morning!

How, in all honesty, do you people find this stuff scary?

S.R.S.:

NEVER DO THAT TO ANYONE AGAIN!

And I've tracked the slender man and it turns out it was created on the internet. A complete lie.

Thank god.

Julianking93:

Ironic Pirate:
Jesus, why do I read these when I'm home alone?

I don't know, man. I'm doing the same thing.

I pick the one time when mum, grandma and my dog are all out of the house to read this...

It is the middle of the day though.

tombman888:

S.R.S.:

JESUS F***ING CHRIST. Thats cheap you know!

I know eh? WTF man!

Rasputin1:

superbatranger:

shewolf51:

Cowabungaa:

How, in all honesty, do you people find this stuff scary?

Not that it was scary, but creepy. Personally, the background music in that video is unnerving to me. Also, it's late as hell. So, that probably contributed to the feeling.

Well I made it to the second post before puking my pants out of fear.

Thanks, asshole.

S.R.S.:

Christ man, you almost gave me a heart attack.

Grayjack:
Wow, and I just bumped a thread about this

That is possibly the least scary story on here.

Obsideo:

Thanks, asshole.

Why did you eat your pants?

S.R.S.:

I yawned. And yes, I do know what you did there.

Awesomeforthemasses:

commasplice:
I prefer real creepy shit. The feet one is my favorite. Also, why shouldn't rats eat a de la Poer as a de la Poer eats forbidden things? ... The war ate my boy, damn them all ... and the Yanks ate Carfax with flames and burnt Grandsire Delapore and the secret ... No, no, I tell you, I am not that daemon swineherd in the twilit grotto! It was not Edward Norrys' fat face on that flabby fungous thing! Who says I am a de la Poer? He lived, but my boy died! ... Shall a Norrys hold the land of a de la Poer? ... It's voodoo, I tell you ... that spotted snake ... Curse you, Thornton, I'll teach you to faint at what my family do! ... 'Sblood, thou stinkard, I'll learn ye how to gust ... wolde ye swynke me thilke wys?... Magna Mater! Magna Mater!... Atys... Dia ad aghaidh's ad aodaun... agus bas dunarch ort! Dhonas 's dholas ort, agus leat-sa!... Ungl unl... rrlh ... chchch...

I was wondering when someone would bring up Lovecraft.

Lovecraft is the shit bro!

S.R.S.:

I don't get it, those stories aren't that scary.

EDIT:

You clever devil.

philosophicalbastard:

Grayjack:
Wow, and I just bumped a thread about this

That is possibly the least scary story on here.

Obsideo:

Thanks, asshole.

Why did you eat your pants?

It's puking in your pants.

Duh.

OK, I just woke up, and I don't know why I keep reading through this thread, last night, I couldn't sleep, I finally fell asleep at 2 AM, and luckily I didn't have any nightmares.

A few years ago, a mother and father decided they needed a break, so they wanted to head out for a night on the town. They called their most trusted babysitter. When the babysitter arrived, the two children were already fast asleep in bed. So the babysitter just got to sit around and make sure everything was okay with the children. Later that night, the babysitter got bored and went to watch TV, but she couldn't watch it downstairs because they did not have cable downstairs (the parents didn't want children watching too much garbage). So, she called them and asked them if she could watch cable in the parent's room. Of course, the parents said it was OK, but the babysitter had one final request... she asked if she could cover up the angel statue outside the bedroom window with a blanket or cloth, at the very least close the blinds, because it made her nervous. The phone line was silent for a moment, and the father who was talking to the babysitter at the time said, "..Take the children and get out of the house...we will call the police. We do not have an angel statue."

The police found all three of the house occupants dead within three minutes of the call. No statue was found.

The Awesome Creepypasta section is awesome. But I wish I had never went there.

Obsideo:

Duh.

Well normally I would use the toilet or a bucket.

philosophicalbastard:

Obsideo:

Duh.

Well normally I would use the toilet or a bucket.

Me too.
But normally, I wouldn't be in the scary thread either.

So this is just a night of broadening my horizons.

S.R.S.:

you bastard

OT: http://www.fat-pie.com/salad.htm
salad fingers: really creepy, not in an horrifying way but it still gives You the creeps

Obsideo:

So this is just a night of broadening my horizons.

Well you should be atleast seeing something on the horizon if you're reading this thread.

S.R.S.:

That didn't get me. Which is very odd because things that go "Boo" usually scare me.

Edit: 26 minutes apart and I still double post.

TheGreatCoolEnergy:

S.R.S.:

Oh fuck you[quote="Mcupobob" post="18.211546.7156970"]Haven't seen one of these in awhile, for those of you who don't wish to sleep and want a constant chill down your spine then you've found the right thread.

Post up scary stories/pics/ or videos or make one.

I'll start off us off by horrifing you with the slender man

hate to be "that guy" but Slenderman is fake. Started on Something Awful. I can provide links if needed.

No, its okay because this is the scary thread not the evdenice and truth thread. The less these people know the better. To be scaying them

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 . . . 47 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked