Staring at Boobs Helps Men Live Longer, says Study.

Pages 1 2 3 NEXT

According to German Scientists, sexual excitement keeps your body younger for longer.

200 manly men were split into two groups. 100 were instructed to keep their eyes on the charms of ladies, while the others had to quit it. Possibly they were married?

At the end of five years of this pleasure/torture, the bird-watchers were shown to have lower blood pressure, slower resting pulse rates and lesser episodes of coronary artery disease. But almost certainly red slapmarks to the face.

The belief behind it is that sexual desire allows better blood circulation, which leads to a longer life. Perhaps there is something good to come out of Twilight then - long life ladies?

Dr. Karen Weatherby, a gerontologist and author of the study, says that the practice of ogling is almost at par with an intense regime of exercise, and can increase the man's life by up to five years.

She added, "Just 10 minutes of staring at the charms of a well-endowed female, is roughly equivalent to a 30-minute aerobics work-out."

Right, just off to do my workout now then.

Source:

I have heard about this and actually tell the girls I hang out with about this. They now let me star at their chest for limited amount of time a day.

Mmmmm. Nice jugs you got there, Root.

Needless to say, I wasn't buying this from word one. In fact, if it were true, I would be greatly dismayed.

You snake! Ah well it's back to regular lifespan but equal amount of red slapmarks for me.

It's possible that guys that ogle girls got more testosterone because their bodies trick them into that they have will have sex more? And with more testosterone you will get more muscles and be healthier. So it's possibly that they will live longer :]

Though this test is seriously bollocks, it's impossible to make 100 guys stop ogle girls :P

Breasts make Junkman happy.

I often wonder why, but then, it's best not to spoil a good thing by over-analysing it.

If staring at boobs is equal to a 30-minute workout, what does a daily wank do? Is that equivalent to a marathon?

In all seriousness...heh. I don't think I shall be telling anyone this...don't think they'd believe me...they don't notice anyway so business as usual

Yeah, it's a possibility. There are a few sensible chemical explanations. I don't know if I buy it though. But also, studies like this are kinda redundant as no dude is ever gonna be deprived of (at least staring at) boobs for a decade(s).

Also Root, I think one of your jugs is bigger than the other.

Aye, that's what I though. How would they actually stop 100 men for five years from looking at boobs.

Clever point to it, though.

if this is true, i'm gonna live forever...

Well, the wording made it pretty obviously not real.
I don't think a scientist would say "charms".

Also, to stop a man from seeing breasts for five years and having a female scientist oversee the whole project, simply reading her name tag would've invalidated the whole thing... besides the fact that you'd need to keep those "don't oogle" men in a deprivation tank to prove it.

Didn't Brainiac test to see if staring at boobs was the equivilient of a 30 minute workout and proved it was?

Aww, that's a shame. However, I shall stare at them regardless!

Im sure im not the first to say this, but if staring at boobs makes you life longer I have a loooooonggg life before me.

Revelo:
Didn't Brainiac test to see if staring at boobs was the equivilient of a 30 minute workout and proved it was?

The test is up on YouTube, and they found out it wasn't; but they only looked at heartrate and not testoreone/adrenaline spikes.

The_root_of_all_evil:

Revelo:

The test is up on YouTube, and they found out it wasn't; but they only looked at heartrate and not testoreone/adrenaline spikes.

Regardless, I think it's time I went and got some exersize ;)

mmkay, so if an attractive, narcissistic, gay guy (like me (even though im bi, but whatever... works fine)) stands naked in front of a mirror, he lives longer..?
great! ive been doing that already for ages...

Nivag the Owl:
Root, I think one of your jugs is bigger than the other.

You callous bastard, you'll just make him neurotic with statements like that!

Finally. Science that matters.

Next will be researcing ways to make your awesomeness increase.

"Want to save my life? Show me yer booty!"

How did they find 100 men willing to not stare at breasts for five years? And how did they manage the masses of men wanting to be in the experiment's booby-group?
Those are the real questions!

Well yes, "Studies" like that are sketchy at best.
The health effects of sex however, are pretty well known.
So don't let does red slap marks deter you, act on it! ;)

doctor this mans heart is failing!
quick love whip em out!

Heh heh, I thought this was quite clever. How many times have we read a news article and neglected to follow and confirm the validity of the source? Sometimes I'll check that there is indeed what seems to be a legit source, but to be really thorough the information itself has to be verified. Most posters (myself included) probably don't take the time to check up on this sort of thing, and take the article poster's word for it that whatever is posted is confirmed information. And that's not even taking into account bias in reporting, posting, sourcing, etc.

So thanks for making me think a little more about news sources, Root.

Oh, and I started thinking something was fishy with the study when I remembered about how getting aroused affects other parts of the body in negative ways. Sure, you can get a nice workout from... Certain activities, but there's a reason some old folks and people with medical conditions have to abstain. Usually heart reasons, if I'm not mistaken.

I have but one response:

Fuck. Yeah.

Bah, forget nano-enhanced biological systems, jug watching is the way to go! Immortality be mine!

Aww, why can't this be true?

I know it's fake, but my girlfriend need not know.

garjian:
mmkay, so if an attractive, narcissistic, gay guy (like me (even though im bi, but whatever... works fine)) stands naked in front of a mirror, he lives longer..?

I think it will only work if you get....."excited" by yourself......yeahh

Thank god, this information must been i'm now immortal or something.

Is this why men up through the years have increased their life expectancy by a decent amount since girls wear less and less clothes and constantly shows more skin??

Five years from now: staring at boobs non-stop OFFICIALLY makes men immortal. Concealing breasts has been outlawed in the US; the EU plans to follow suit. Exceptions are breasts of small size, as they have no effect.

Also chronic masturbation drastically reduces your chances of getting prostate cancer. So combining the two you have the recipe for immortality!

All men look, its 'hard'wired. Big boobs = healthy well fed kids. Therefore men love big boobs. And if looking at them helps you live longer, even more win! XD

garjian:

Umm, I don't think it works on yourself, unless you also get turned on by looking at yourself.

The thread's title being a bad pun kinda gave away the fact that it was false.

Women, you can't live with them, you can't live without them. I've heard about this fact a couple of years ago. But if women don't want men to stare at them, sure. I'll be here until I'm 50 years old. See you around.

Pages 1 2 3 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked