Quiz: The Fantasy Hero in YOU...

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

Well, I'm James T. Kirk. If I was any kind of star trek fan I'd be wetting myself with joy now. However I am not. Kirk was quite a character though so I am kind of plkeased about this in a strange way.

Babylon 5 is one of my favoriye shows of all time. Marcus comes into the show in seaon three and left before season 5 ruined the show. He was a British "guard" of some sorts who even knowing how he lost everything, he had a great aspect toward life and was both very honorable and incredibly funny.

If you watch the show, only watch the second through fourth seasons. The writing and acting is to this date far better than the layers of shit that they produce now in movies, television, and games that they make now days.

"What, Halo 6 is coming out... And he is against the same end guy from Halo 2" Come on, does anyone even try anymore?

I got Gandalf.

Watto. I'm going to go andd cry to myself a little now.

i'm james t. kirk.

funny thing is i never really liked early trek and kirk is probably my least favourite character in the trek universe.

Boromir - With good intentions but misunderstood motives, you are a hardy, if somewhat unreliable, companion.

Elrond

A stern yet benevolent organizer who often knows best, your wits are keenly fixed on aiding efforts you deem worthy.

Not bad

John Sheridan from Babylon 5 apparently.Never heard of him

MetalDooley:

And that's exactly the same as me. All I can read is that he's from Babylon 5. Which I've never seen.

Kedgeree:

MetalDooley:

And that's exactly the same as me. All I can read is that he's from Babylon 5. Which I've never seen.

One of the greatest Sci-fi series ever, right next to Firefly.

You should watch B5 if only to meet Susan Ivanova, the right hand of God :D

There are also several movies, of varying quality, made to the series.

im saruman
A studious scholar who is tempted by the path of least resistance, you align yourself with whatever prevalent forces possess power
thats scary accurate.

Palpatine

I'm yoda. The hell!? I'm proud, sure, but since when am I that deep? I'm a blunt instrument.

duuude...im gandalf
A wandering spirit caring for a multitude of just concerns, you are an instrumental power in many of the causes around you.

And so am I, very dangerous: more dangerous than anything you will ever meet, unless you are brought alive before the seat of the Dark Lord.
wich i found a bit surprising
i would best describe me as gimli

Vizzini
An unparalleled strategist with the cunning to match, your smarts are used in whatever ways they are most appreciated.

kind of weird to me

Anakin Skywalker

Struggling for self-assurance over hidden angst, you are highly adept and full of surprises.

I find your lack of faith disturbing.

Awesome

Which Fantasy/SciFi Character Are You?

Emo-Punk Kid? WTF? Just because I admitted to being a touch amoral I get emo-mummy-issues-boy?

James Tiberius Kirk.

Loop Stricken:
G'Kar.

I have never watched Babylon 5 so this is of little use to me!

G'Kar is an awesome badass, you can be proud.

It seems I am like Data, from Star Trek: The Next Generation.
Nice. I always liked Data, and I most certanly sometimes feel different from my crewmates.

Mine said

Wesley Crusher

A brilliant learner with a knack for almost everything, you choose to spend your efforts in the pursuit of travels that extend your own potential.

With the quote:

Maybe I am sick of following rules and regulations!

I am Raistlin.

An intensely private individual that chooses actions with care, you strive to further your own skills and powers.

"Hope is the denial of reality. It is the carrot dangled before the draft horse to keep him plodding along in a vain attempt to reach it."

and

"This happens because I choose it to happen!"

Gandalf motherfuckers!

Also, I see no harm in necro'ing a thread like this one.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked