Quiz: The Fantasy Hero in YOU...

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 NEXT

Alon Shechter:
Kosh

A reclusive seer shrouded in riddles, you reveal very little and only what is deemed congruent with your plans.

Understanding is a three edged sword. Your side, their side, and the truth.

Kosh is a character in the Babylon 5 universe. You can read a few tidbits about his race at The Lurker's Guide to Babylon 5.
Interesting....

I got the same thing, but I don't recognize the character.

Which Fantasy/SciFi Character Are You?
Goodbye Mr. Anderson

Princess Leia. Fighting to fix the wrongs of the world.....

sweet Jean-Luc Picard of the star ship Enterprise.

Rarhnor:
Worf.

I am ugly...

I got him too. :(

Wow. That alien race is so hideous they look like humans with latex on their faces and bad make-up, and their VOICES. Dear gods and little fishes, they all sound like Americans!

Boromir

With good intentions but misunderstood motives, you are a hardy, if somewhat unreliable, companion.

I ask only for the strength to defend my people!

Im happy with that so long as I don't get killed.

Result;

Anakin Skywalker

Struggling for self-assurance over hidden angst, you are highly adept and full of surprises.
'I find your lack of faith disturbing.'

This question is broken;

In a criminal justice system, it would be preferable to:

* convict an innocent person.
* let a guilty person go free.

Both answers are the same. Just differently formulated.

Crops:
Raistlin Majere

An intensely private individual that chooses actions with care, you strive to further your own skills and powers.

This happens because I choose it to happen!

Seriously, who?

The linked wiki says he's some cursed wizard who is cursed with golden skin, hourglass eyes and pathetic health who is trying to become a god.

I'm still confused...

Wha?! How? Why?!
You lucky bastard.

Raistlin Majere is a character in the D&D inspired books known as "Dragonlance". He is born the brother of Caramon Majere who is the polar opposite of him. Raistlin is frail and weak but possesses intelligence, while Caramon is strong and durable but stupid as a cow.

Raistlin is like.. My favorite character.
I can identify myself with him.

You lucky escapist! DDDDD:

Jean Luc Picard. Hell yeah.

I got Jean-luc Picard, sounds about almost rightish, not inaccurate, but not great either.

Gandalf

"A wandering spirit caring for a multitude of just concerns, you are an instrumental power in many of the causes around you.

And so am I, very dangerous: more dangerous than anything you will ever meet, unless you are brought alive before the seat of the Dark Lord."

I'm a fucking badass!?

YES.

Galadriel whoever that is

aparently im Data from star Trek.

John Sheridan

An experienced survivor who has maneuvered around many obstacles, you are looked up to by those who rely on your good judgment

did it again and got yoda whoo!

Apparently, I'm Marcus Cole. Didn't watch Babylon 5, so no clue on the character. He does have a beard though, so thumbs up there!

"An honest and chivalrous adventurer that pursues just causes, you would sacrifice much to help others."

I'll take it, I suppose.

I got Galadriel from LoTR. What the Heck.

That One Six:

Alon Shechter:
Kosh

A reclusive seer shrouded in riddles, you reveal very little and only what is deemed congruent with your plans.

Understanding is a three edged sword. Your side, their side, and the truth.

Kosh is a character in the Babylon 5 universe. You can read a few tidbits about his race at The Lurker's Guide to Babylon 5.
Interesting....

I got the same thing, but I don't recognize the character.

Same here.
It is good I suppose , since I chose everything that's bad and evil. :)

i'm data. is that good. i don't watch star trek

I got Luke Skywalker!

Jean-Luc Picard

An accomplished diplomat who can virtually do no wrong, you sometimes know it is best to rely on the council of others while holding the reins.

"There are some words which I have known since I was a schoolboy. 'With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censored, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably.' These words were uttered by Judge Aaron Satie -- as a wisdom, and warning. The first time any man's freedom is trodden on, we're all damaged."

I've never been a huge Start Trek fan, but I have to say this is pretty fitting.

I got Kosh, from Babylon-5.

This is...acceptable.

I... am... Aragorn! A great Hero to be sure!

Worf.

... Okay, now I'm convinced that the internet exists to spite me. I took the villain quiz on the Escapist and it claimed I'm Sephiroth, and by the way, I hate Final Fantasy 7.

And I also hate Star Trek. So, we all know what I must say.

KHAAAAAAAAAN

I got john sherridan. I got no idea who (Or what?) that is, for I am not big on babylon 5, as it tells me thats where hes from. Could be worse I guess. I couldve been eric cartman, although I seriously doubt hed be a result in a thing like this. ^_^

KOSH from Babylon 5, no idea if that's good or bad :)

sliverwings1123:
Jean-Luc Picard, who?

Blasphemy!

superstringz:
I got wesley crusher. PLEASE TELL ME THIS IS JUST A NIGHTMARE!

Ouch, bad luck!

I got: GIMLI

With a hearty attitude and a gruff yet caring demeanor, you are staunchly dedicated to fighting the good fight.

Nobody tosses a Dwarf!

Umm yay?

Crops:
Raistlin Majere

An intensely private individual that chooses actions with care, you strive to further your own skills and powers.

This happens because I choose it to happen!

Seriously, who?

The linked wiki says he's some cursed wizard who is cursed with golden skin, hourglass eyes and pathetic health who is trying to become a god.

I'm still confused...

Well, to help further your confusion, the character wanted to challenge one of the most powerful gods in the D&D universe so he could become one himself, only to get screwed over in the end to save his brother and humanity.

On the upside of things, I got Jean-Luc Picard

An accomplished diplomat who can virtually do no wrong, you sometimes know it is best to rely on the council of others while holding the reins.

There are some words which I have known since I was a schoolboy. "With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censored, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably." These words were uttered by Judge Aaron Satie -- as a wisdom, and warning. The first time any man's freedom is trodden on, we're all damaged.

Seems like a good fit to me. :)

James T. Kirk

Yeah im happy with that.

Queen Michael:
Great, I'm Watto.
Watto.
Damn.

I feel your pain. Same here. I didn't know I was that..bad

My mom got Legolas.
I'll leave the guessing of who he Is to you clever boys.

Yoda. Inferior, you all are.

I got John Sheridan, from the Babylon 5 Universe...

Samwise Gamgee.... spose its better then Watto.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked