Quiz: The Fantasy Hero in YOU...

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 NEXT

Holy shit I'm Yoda!
"A venerated sage with vast power and knowledge, you gently guide forces around you while serving as a champion of the light."
I did not see that coming.

Apparently, I'm Samwise Gamgee

I'm apparently John Sheridan. He's from Babylon 5 according to this, but I have honestly no idea who he is, hardly a fantasy hero you think of.

Oh yes I'm fucking GANDALF!

Which Fantasy/SciFi Character Are You?
Don't you just love his quote? "And so am I, very dangerous, more dangerous than anything you will ever meet, unless you are brought alive before the seat of the Dark Lord."

I got Kosh, which is awesome. He technically works for the good guys, but can't be bothered most of the time with the squabbling of the younger races half the time. He also represents the Vorlons who

He is a little like the Merlin of Babylon 5 except less cairing, and one phone call away from wiping out your home world because you got too close to the secrets his people are protecting.

I got Yoda. So apparently I'm an appropriately tiny muppet.

Like Blindswordmaster...I did not see that one coming. :P

This thing made me so happy
I'm Gandalf. GANDALF!

I kinda feel bad for whoever gets Prince Humperdinck.

KKKKKKHHHHHHHHAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNN!!!!

...Yeah, I'm Kirk.

Well, I'm off to fuck a green chick.

Baldry:

A'right yeah it was meant to be Anakin but after he betrayed the Jedi I consider Luke to be the chosen one as he brings balance to the force but you could argue since it was Vader that throws Darth Sideous to his doom he was always the chosen one, but without the existence of Luke he never would've betrayed his master so its arguable who truly was the chosen one.

And without Obi-Wan Luke would never have become a Jedi.

Luke just brought him back to the path he was meant to take. One might even say that Luke was just another teacher.

Oh, and Vader was going to betray Sidious one way or the other, the sith are kinda big on that. And he said so.

I killed Dumbledore! I killed Dumbledore!

Eh, I guess I'm okay with that.

Aragorn

Putting your appointed path ahead of any inner conflicts, you make your own rules for the benefit of all.

If my life or death I can protect you, I will.

Heh...

Anakin, hmmmm, yeah I'm cool with that.

I got Worf....

Nice beard.

YODA.

Nice! But they must mean Yoda from Empire Strikes Back, not Yoda from Attack Of The Clones.
I'm not a cartoon and I can't flip... or be that stupid.

Data.

A controlled personality with a vast range of skills and behavior, you are often intrigued by the people and places surrounding you.

Sounds like me, alright.

i got aragorn... but im a female... *sigh*

I'm Kirk apparently. Seriously though, where the fuck are the Han Solo's?

Samwise Gamgee

I'm happy with that :)

Apparently I'm Aragorn.

"Putting your appointed path ahead of any inner conflicts, you make your own rules for the benefit of all, and can find food in any forest, even if it means you have to wrestle bears to get the choicest berries."

Tinneh:

maddawg IAJI:
I'm Captain Picard of the Starship Enterprise apparently.

Hey! So am I!

There can only be one, I challenge you to pistols at dawn!

Fine, I'll just bring a blaster....and Spock!....and then we'll go hang out with some green woman!

Captain Picard.

That's nice.

John Sheridan, no idea who he is.
Anyone care to enlighten me?

I am worf

A somber tactician who keeps emotional flares in check, you bravely refuse to back down when fighting for matters of honor.

Perhaps today is a good day to die!

not much of a star trek fan but he looks evil enough so im good with mine

Apparently I'm Captain Kirk, which is fine I suppose. But I do have and issue with the quiz.

In a criminal justice system, it would be preferable to:

convict an innocent person.
let a guilty person go free.

It doesn't matter which answer you choose, the same goal is met. If you convict an innocent, then the guilty will go free. It's 2 different means to reach the same end, which is the guilty goes free.
Or I could just be getting way too logical about the whole thing I suppose... damn.

Kosh

A reclusive seer shrouded in riddles, you reveal very little and only what is deemed congruent with your plans.

Understanding is a three edged sword. Your side, their side, and the truth.

Who?

Alon Shechter:
Kosh

A reclusive seer shrouded in riddles, you reveal very little and only what is deemed congruent with your plans.

Understanding is a three edged sword. Your side, their side, and the truth.

Kosh is a character in the Babylon 5 universe. You can read a few tidbits about his race at The Lurker's Guide to Babylon 5.
Interesting....

I got this too. I don't really care if it is accurate or not.

Vizzini!! Haha, I love this guy. Too bad he died, though. Stupid hero with his immunity to poison...

Vizzini

An unparalleled strategist with the cunning to match, your smarts are used in whatever ways they are most appreciated.

Never go in against a Sicilian when death is on the line!

Vizzini is a character in The Princess Bride.

Aragorn. Awesome.

Don't know the show, so, ya.

I got Agent Smith

Do you hear that, Escapists? That is the sound of inevitability.

I received Palpatine.

I got James T. Kirk. William Shatner, you sexy beast.

Han Solo here.

Who in the hells is John Sheridan?! I was hoping for Picard but no! screw the world!

i got Yoda....

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked