You missed the like button *LAWL*

Pages 1 2 3 NEXT

INCOMING RANT.

You missed the like button....

ARRGGHHH!!

Everyone on youtube thinks they are clever and are invading old video's just to post that stupid freaking joke, and they always think they are original! I would link a video with an example of this, but I don't have to, click literally ANY video and the most popular comment is

Missed the like button.

THEIR! I just have you your own goddamn mad lib, and you no longer need to put any thought into your comments ever again!

Every time I see one, I RAGE!

/Rant

Feels good man.

*To rant*

So... Have you ever done it?
On a scale of 9 to 10 how much to you hate them?
Did you think it was funny the first time you saw it?

Had a thread like this a while ago, the Youtube comment I detest the most is "X users are Y (Where Y= something Justin Bieber related)." Generally I like to stay away from the Youtube community and comments like this don't help their image in my eyes.

I think it's alright if it somehow relates to the video, but otherwise it's annoying.

I wish I could turn on an option to never see comments on youtube. The one you and sevre mentioned drive me up the fucking wall.
Gah, it's full of idiots!

Youtube comments are really bad, even for Internet standards. The best ones are when fanboys have a conflict with eachother, or when someone posts a video that gets critical comments.

Sevre90210:
Had a thread like this a while ago, the Youtube comment I detest the most is "X users are Y (Where Y= something Justin Bieber related)." Generally I like to stay away from the Youtube community and comments like this don't help their image in my eyes.

Woah your name is purple...

That just completely threw me off for some reason.

Weird, I did a couple different searches for something related to this on the search bar.

I raged at this.

wrecker77:

THEIR!

You mean "There".

OT: Doesn't really make a difference. Comments mean nothing on youtube.

God I hate that. The ones that go on about the Metal Militia are worse though, because I always start to read it, thinking it's going to be interesting. Instead, they just bitch about Bieber the whole time. He makes shitty music, but you know what? I bet I could to. I be you could as well. So just ignore him, because it ruins good music when you fill up the comments with his name. So stop that, and talk about the music at hand.

Yeah, theyre pretty annoying. BUT if they are kind of clever and relating to the video they can actually be pretty fun. Examples:

X people tried to no-scope the like button (On an COD4 gameplay commentary)

X people slipped on his swag juice and missclicked (On a freestyle rap where "swag juice" were frequently used.

But tha'ts getting kind of annoying too now that everybody is using it.

wrecker77:

Sevre90210:

Weird, I did a couple different searches for something related to this on the search bar.

That's a shame, I could have said "1 person in this thread missed the search bar."

I haven't really seen that comment much myself, but I tend to ignore comments because they're usually all dross.

wrecker77:
INCOMING RANT.

You missed the like button....

ARRGGHHH!!

Everyone on youtube thinks they are clever and are invading old video's just to post that stupid freaking joke, and they always think they are original! I would link a video with an example of this, but I don't have to, click literally ANY video and the most popular comment is

Missed the like button.

THEIR! I just have you your own goddamn mad lib, and you no longer need to put any thought into your comments ever again!

Every time I see one, I RAGE!

/Rant

Feels good man.

*To rant*

So... Have you ever done it?
On a scale of 9 to 10 how much to you hate them?
Did you think it was funny the first time you saw it?

I have never ever seen anyone write that. Maybe it's that I don't use Youtube alot, or that the videos I watch have different audience or something?

haha well personally...I usually found them pretty funny

I don't even comment on youtube 90% of the time. It's filled with ignorance and trolls. Only sometimes will you agree with someone or maybe enlighten them (or they'll enlighten you) on something. I hate commenting and then getting 99 replies about what a "fag" I am.

It was amusing the first time, BUT now it's just worn thin. I prefer it when people make up original ones such as these two I found on L Theme A

Light made 69 youtube accounts to dislike this video

The 68 people who dislike L are probably Kira.

I found this much better than saying "9001 fagz mised teh lkei botoon." Which roughly translates to "Over 9000 people have a different opinion to me and so I insult them."

Happy to aid your rant.
Your account has now been charged

Calumon: Youtbe is just full of silly people. Didn't ya know?

Sometimes they're clever and amusing, other times they're just...eugh.

I don't particularly like them, but I don't hate them either (though I'm slowly becoming more and more tired of them).

SlyderEST:
I have never ever seen anyone write that. Maybe it's that I don't use Youtube alot, or that the videos I watch have different audience or something?

You must watch some weird shit on YouTube, my fellow Estonian.

Also - I'm curious - what videos DO you watch?

I never read the comments on there. It's a great way to save time, and not distract myself from what I'm watching.

Also, you can always just thumbs them down and move on with your life, OP.

Just another reason to hate the like/dislike system instead of the old 5 star system which was fine.

There is a greasemonkey script to get rid of Youtube comments altogether, if you can't stop yourself from reading them.

I highly advise greasemonkey as well.

A lot of the people on Youtube are kids; they think that the same done-to-death joke will forever be funny.

LordCuthberton:
I raged at this.

wrecker77:

THEIR!

You mean "There".

OT: Doesn't really make a difference. Comments mean nothing on youtube.

I wasn't sure which one to use. But I am no grammar Nazi as most escapist vets know.

AfterAscon:

That's a shame, I could have said "1 person in this thread missed the search bar."

I really think I would have punched my computer screen if you did.

I really don't care about it, I never read the comments anyway.

Those comments have gotten old already, but the ones I hate but both make me laugh are ones like these.

"you say jonas brothers-i say Slipknot

you say 50cent- i say Linkin Park

you say britney- i say BFMV

you say katyperry- i say three days grace

you say hip hop- i say sux

you say pop- I say METAL!

92% of teens have turned to pop and rap,

if your one the 8% who like metal please copy and paste it."

Oh god I love it when I see comments like these. Or those stupid "Maggots are going to atack the justin gayber video, copy paste this!"

Hey, so long as they're actually related to the subject and witty (difficult to find, I admit) they're alright. I think my favourite was from a Kane/Nod montage that I can't find anymore. The comment: "39 people are subversives and heretics! Cleanse the disbelievers!!"

I foresee at least one or two "You missed the REPORT button *LAWL*" from fun-loving trolls. ^_^

Aerodynamic:
Those comments have gotten old already, but the ones I hate but both make me laugh are ones like these.

"you say jonas brothers-i say Slipknot

you say 50cent- i say Linkin Park

you say britney- i say BFMV

you say katyperry- i say three days grace

you say hip hop- i say sux

you say pop- I say METAL!

92% of teens have turned to pop and rap,

if your one the 8% who like metal please copy and paste it."

Oh god I love it when I see comments like these. Or those stupid "Maggots are going to atack the justin gayber video, copy paste this!"

This goes for any style practicly. Seen it been applied to Techno too they arent that clever.

My good man, I find it rather droll that you would aspire to read the comments left by common drabble on the "Youtube".

Your rage is brought about by your own inability to avoid shit.

*Mind clears* What did I just say?

Oh yeah.

Don't read youtube comments. They are useless beyond being a stomping-ground for trolls.

Looks like a few users missed the reply button.

Really though, it is annoying. Almost as bad as, "thumbs up if you *insert something stupid* hurhrhur"

I found one about people missing it because they were using there asscrack.

..some of them are kind of funny.

Jack and Calumon:
It was amusing the first time, BUT now it's just worn thin. I prefer it when people make up original ones such as these two I found on L Theme A

Light made 69 youtube accounts to dislike this video

The 68 people who dislike L are probably Kira.

I found this much better than saying "9001 fagz mised teh lkei botoon." Which roughly translates to "Over 9000 people have a different opinion to me and so I insult them."

Happy to aid your rant.
Your account has now been charged

Calumon: Youtbe is just full of silly people. Didn't ya know?

Are you calling me silly Calumon? Because I'm on youtube a lot. Of course, I don't really bother with comments any more, except when my friends send me videos. Because then I can't ever be sure if it's a screamer or not.

I remember entering a stupid rickroll with about 5000 likes and seeing this:
"5XXX people missed the flag button."
That was the only one that made me laugh.

Oh, how I hate this. It's so pointless, unoriginal and stupid. It awakens the rage inside me!

Now I'm going to listen to loud music!

Thank God I'm not the only one who gets irritated at these.
There's only been two or three which I've thought were remotely funny. =|

A phew of them are good.

Like on the original Spider-Man theme one.

X number of people are modern kids controlled by Symbiotes.

Made me chuckle.

The one's that don't are:

L0lzZ fAGGG biEEber miZZed teHH liKe Button!!!

They annoy me to the high heavens.

wrecker77:

I wasn't sure which one to use. But I am no grammar Nazi as most escapist vets know.

It's a very childish mistake and you should learn from it.

There = Referring to a place.

Look behind the windmill, he's over there.

They're = They are. It's a contraction, two words shoved together. It can only be used as a subject in the sentence.

They're closing the doors now.

Their = Possession. So simple this one. Its only use is possession.

It is their clubhouse.

I admit that is a very brief and limited guideline, but it should help you if you are stuck.

Pages 1 2 3 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked