Pi * 1337% = 42. My mind is blown.

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 NEXT

Someone mentioned to me today that 1337% of Pi = 42. Sure enough, I ran the numbers and to two decimal places, Pi * 13.37 = 42.00.

For Discussion: Share something that when someone said it to you, you were like "really?" then you found out it was true and you were like "holy shit."

You're kidding. Wow, my life will never be the same now. Let me verify this on Wolfram Alpha.

EDIT: OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOD!

Also, OT: Apparently Mycoplasma, which we think may have reached the lower limit on how small a cell can get, has TWO free Hydrogen atoms in its cytoplasm. TWO!

No way thats real.

*checks*

Holy shit...

So yeah, I guess thats my moment right there. Holy shit.

When I found out that Rock type attacks were neutral against Rock type Pokemon.

I had always thought they were Not Very Effective. I was really surprised.

Is...is the world gonna explode? because my head asplode. Right now.

I had to round.

SimuLord:
Someone mentioned to me today that 1337% of Pi = 42. Sure enough, I ran the numbers and to two decimal places, Pi * 13.37 = 42.00.

For Discussion: Share something that when someone said it to you, you were like "really?" then you found out it was true and you were like "holy shit."

Dude, no, it makes 42.003093778495535598245542034447 silly!

history is repeating itself...

I shit you not... this EXACT thread has been done before.

EDIT: this post was also in that past thread:

Zeeky_Santos:

SimuLord:

Dude, no, it makes 42.003093778495535598245542034447 silly!

for your information, only the first 2 digits after the decimal count. so its 42.00.

and yea I know its sarcasm. Im just being a dick.

EDIT: sweet jesus people! how many times are going to quote me!?!?!?!? D:

Lemme just check tha... holy shit.

I'm gonna go tell everyone.

More on topic, if a dog and a dolphin can get together why can't the whole world?

I don't really have any epiphanies to share, but when I saw yours I was all

Z(ombie)fan:
history is repeating itself...

I shit you not... this thread has been done before.

Ho-wow-ly Sh-ee-it balls! Damn! You're are correct. It even had the same thread title, too! This is bizarre!

Super On Topic: This thread. Freakin' crazy shit is going on, man.

I learned a certain type of spider uses learning to hunt, soon it will invent gun powder also
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Portia_(genus)

Saw this on 4chan a while ago

Still pretty cool though i guess, i don't see any correlation between pi and the meaning of life however.

FlyAwayAutumn:
if a dog and a dolphin can get together why can't the whole world?

Zero to the zero power = 1.

O SHI, what have I done?!

..........eh......well. Great! Now I'm trying to fit other meaningful numbers into that like 7, 3, and 13. Wait...HOLY SHIT!!!

Truly nothing can beat that though.

" ah ah ha ha ah ah ah ah....."

That is pretty freakin amazing

Genuinely awesome. I'm going to have to make a bumper sticker out of this.

So, wait...

The answer to life, the universe, and everything is elite pie?

...makes sense...

FlyAwayAutumn:

More on topic, if a dog and a dolphin can get together why can't the whole world?

Or "If I can change, and you can change, then we can all change!"

Levitas1234:
Saw this on 4chan a while ago

Still pretty cool though i guess, i don't see any correlation between pi and the meaning of life however.

But when you throw leet into the mix. Now theres the meaning of life.

My mind was blown when I found out that Mario actually punches the floating blocks, rather than head butting it.....

Also the clouds are the same as the bushes, only they changed the colour.

It's the answer to Life The Universe And Everything!!

Yea, its 42.003093778495535598245542034447.

You can't make pi a whole number in base ten.

Wasn't there already a thread about this a while back? It is still pretty cool though.

I found this a while ago.

If you take the first 3 digits of pi, then flip them in a mirror, it spells out PIE.

3.14 | PI.E

Think about this. (nerd science incoming)

All materials condense when they get colder, becoming more dense and sinking. This is especially true when they change state, say from liquid to solid.

EXCEPT WATER! Ice is the ONLY thing that actually expands and floats when it freezes.

The really freaky part? If this wasn't true then life as we know it would not exist! (water frozen in winter would sink and not be thawed by the summer sun, eventually causing all water to freeze)

So just remember: you wouldn't be alive except for one tiny little middle finger to thermal dynamics.

That, my good friend from here showed it to me. She's so smart about those kind of things XD

Worgen:
a certain type of spider uses learning to hut
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Portia_(genus)

God I hate you.

Edit: just finished reading all of that. I seriously hate you.

Thank god for freezing cold winters.

My mind was blown when I went to Google translate and told it to translate "James Bond" from Chinese to English.

SimuLord:

I saw this couple of weeks ago, made it my thingy under name. Douglas Adams was before his time...

FlyAwayAutumn:

A Nostalgia Critic watcher? Why hello.

Ronald Wilson Reagan, 6 letters per word, 666, Number of the beast.
The realization that "The Breakfast Club" (movie) actually was quite enjoyable.
Inception.

All blew my mind. i wish i wore a hat/helmet before reading this, that way i wouldnt have to clean up brain matter from the walls.

Marter:
When I found out that Rock type attacks were neutral against Rock type Pokemon.

I had always thought they were Not Very Effective. I was really surprised.

I was surprised to learn that dragon type was only weak to dragon type. It confused and infuriated me.

Fishtie:
Think about this. (nerd science incoming)

All materials condense when they get colder, becoming more dense and sinking. This is especially true when they change state, say from liquid to solid.

EXCEPT WATER! Ice is the ONLY thing that actually expands and floats when it freezes.

The really freaky part? If this wasn't true then life as we know it would not exist! (water frozen in winter would sink and not be thawed by the summer sun, eventually causing all water to freeze)

So just remember: you wouldn't be alive except for one tiny little middle finger to thermal dynamics.

To be more specific water crystallizes when it freezes and the structures created are less dense than the liquid which is why it floats.

Im sure there are more things than water that do that.

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked