Who is the coolest person you share initials with?

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 NEXT

Wayne Brady.

Does he have to choke a bitch?

I'll one up the topic,
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Matt_Skiba

Full name, first, middle and last.

Snake Plissken:
Jimi Hendrix
James Hetfield
John Henry
John Holmes
Justin Hawkins

All I can really think of.

You forgot the most famous one of all, yours truly.

IS is not a common combination of intials. I doubt there are a lot of people out there with IS as their intials, let alone anyone famous. Is there?

Not my initials, but my dad's name is Michael Jackson (although he usually calls himself Mike) I find it normal, and take all friendly jokes made by friends in stride. It's sort of a big part of my humour...

OT: C.J??? Couldn't find any names with those initials, but I guess I am pretty cool does that count? :)

Googling J W gives me... *drumroll* Jehova's witnessess...

Okay, we'll try again.

Jack White from the white stripes.

James Woods. I don't really know who he is, but I seem to remember hearing the name in an episode of Family guy, so he goes on the list.

DC or DAC...

I don't know...

Michael Jackson without my middle name.

SO, none so far.

MK.

I can think of none.

EDIT: Wait, Martin Luther King was pretty cool.

Andrew Jackson (March 15, 1767 - June 8, 1845) was the seventh President of the United States (1829-1837)

Arnoud de Jonge (i never count the "de" In my Inital)

not a person but i consider Armored Personel Carriers to be quite cool

also as people at work keep reminding me, im not a Mac im APC :(

I got Lawrence Taylor, the football player.
As in, the exact same name o_O
And I can't think of anyone else with LT

The Large Hadron Collider (if you cross out the Collider bit)? I can't think of a single famous person with the initials L.H.

Stephen Hawking. Do I win?

Matrixbeast:
I got Lawrence Taylor, the football player.
As in, the exact same name o_O
And I can't think of anyone else with LT

LaDanian Tomlinson?

Who has the initials G.M.?

I haven't a clue, aside from General Motors.

James Bond,
Jack Bauer,
Jason Bourne,
Jack Black,
John Barrowman,
Johny Bravo,
James Brown,
James Blunt,

Yeah my list is pretty hardcore.

I can't think of any for me, by my girlfriend has James Bond and Jason Bourne. I'll leave it up to you guys to decide who's cooler.

*EDIT* Can anyone think of someone awesome who's initials are R.D?

I don't think there are any awesome people, other than myself ;), with the initials of KR.

AR

Arnold Rimmer...*mind explodes*

Ahh... the Royal Airforce?

Jennifer Lopez.

I'm having trouble thinking of anyone else.

captaincabbage:
I can't think of any for me, by my girlfriend has James Bond and Jason Bourne. I'll leave it up to you guys to decide who's cooler.

*EDIT* Can anyone think of someone awesome who's initials are R.D?

Roald Dahl?

Richard Gere and Rupert Grint. Oh yeah!

Christian Bale. My name's Christian, too.

.S.S.
I guess I'm shit out of luck there.

JP...
I guess my only choice is that fat guy from the fourth season of Digimon.

...I'm not fat!...well, a little.

A.P Alan Partridge I guess.
Isn't there someone cooler than that?

The Automated Teller Machine.

I can't think of anyone with the same initials as me but my initials are WAR so all is good in love and war.

anyone think of a GL?

i can think of Gary Lineker (english soccer player). he drop kicks lionel richie on a TV advert

MJ, Michael Jordan. Since I lived in on the east coast then later moved Chicago during the time he was playing all I ever heard was are you his son. It doesn't bother me any, once my Dentist had asked me that question and I said yeah he'll take care of the bill. That was when Michael Jordan lived in Lake Forest, Illinois which is not too far from where I lived. See my house is in the southeast suburbs of Chicago (like a 40 minute drive on the highway), and his house (or mansion I should say) is a few miles north of the city. It's big too, I was lucky enough to have my dad drive me around that area a few years ago. It's nice out there. Anyway all I have ever done since then was pretend to be his illegitimate son. It kinda of worked out because there is a "rumor" that he once had an affair with Lauryn Hill during the mid ninties. SO I always use that story around for the girls and went all ape shit over me for a while. When he moved to Florida, I even pretended to get angry at him for leaving with yet another woman. That always gets them riled up. Hell my dad even used the same excuses on his honeymoon to the islands. The forigners never caught on, all he did was flash a new pair of Jordan shoes and tell them his name and he got complementary stuff during his stay. That was went Jordan was hot however, the same doesn't work nowadays though.

WD.
Walt Disney. Does he count as cool?

Only person I can think of is Chris Paul =/

Im sure this has been said by now, but I share initials with myself, thats cool enough. Thats real fucking neato.

Yeah, im totally serious. *sunglasses*

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked