I need a tragic anime...

Pages PREV 1 2 3

Hazy:
Byōsoku Go Senchimētoru: a chein obu shōto sutorīzu abauto zea disutansu aka
5 Centimeters Per Second: a chain of short stories about their distance.

I will say no more. You just need to watch this for yourself.

I have a cropped section of that pic as a wallpaper, and I always wondered where it was from. Thanks!

LordLoudmouth:
Gungrave

^ my favorite Action/Tragedy anime

DuplicateValue:
I have a cropped section of that pic as a wallpaper, and I always wondered where it was from. Thanks!

Merely happy to help.

And dear lord, those are some pretty wallpapers. I'll have to save a few of those myself.

Saikano: if you dont cry at the ending you have no soul
Death Note
Graveyard of the Fireflies

specifically anime?
I know some tragic manga. Deadman Wonderland is both action packed and filled with tragic moments...and gore..lots and lots of gore.

I can't really think of a kid's anime that wasn't. I mean, Dragon Ball Z made death cheap, but it was tragic too. I'm sure there's a couple I'm missing out on though.

That said, Death Note, Cowboy Bebop and Code Geass are great examples of tragic anime.

Grave of the Fireflies. Made me cry. Made everyone cry.

Deathnote was a pretty good 'tragic' anime.

But everybody has seen Death note.

Certain parts, especially the ending of Cowboy Bebop, were pretty sad.

Anything done by Key that was changed into an anime. Tradgedy is that companies motto.

Examples inclue the almighty Clannad and Clannad after story which has not failed to make a single one of my friends cry
Kanon is pretty instense though not as much as Clannad
and Angel Beats is only slightly tragic but is still a bit entertaining.

Going to add another bump to Gungrave.

Also, Shingetsutan Tsukihime (True lunar chronicles Tsukihime?) 13 episodes, pretty sad ending.

Kite and Perfect Blue are other contenders, though I think Perfect Blue is more creepy than tragic.

I'm interested in this as well, however, would people be able to tell me which of the suggested animes have finished please? I prefer a complete story in a relatively small number of episodes (ie no 200+ episode lists with an ongoing series - that's just ridiculous). I have already seen Death Note, Cowboy Bebop, FMA and Grave of the Fireflies.

Now then here and there. that has to be the most cruel thing i've watched ever... just watch it

Pages PREV 1 2 3

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked