Strongest Superhero

Pages 1 2 3 NEXT

I would like to know who is the strongest(not just by physicial strength) superhero and what makes them so strong.
But i would all so like to know who is your favorite superhero and if you think they desirve to be #1.

superman.

didn't he move earth or something.

i don't really have a favourite superhero.

I've always thought it was Superman, what with his invincibility and all. But I am by no means an expert, I've only ever read one comic book.

Superman, not just because of his physical strength. For me, I think he should be the absolute pinicle of hope, heroism and the good of humanity. That seems really strong to me.

Superman and Mon-El (basically an expy of Superman, only vulnerable to Lead instead of Kryptonite).

Batman gets a lot of respect for being one of the only superheroes without actual superpowers (besides insane wealth, if that could be considered a superpower!)

Dr Manhattan anyone?

Not only is he is basically one step down from God himself, noone else in the Watchmen universe has anything remotely resembling a superpower.

Dr Manhattan. I don't think anything could stop Dr. Manhattan... Which is the reason why he's mostly excluded from most superhero versus threads and such.

The Incredible Hulk, because the answer to all of these always is the Incredible Hulk.

If you ask me, anyway.

Chuck Norris.

I win :)

Deadpool.

No matter what happens, Wade knows this one thing: If he shoots the comic, he'll destroy the universe. The end.

Squirrel Girl she has never lost a battle after all.

The Flash, he can destroy just about anything he wants he just doesn't, because he doesn't want to reduce other people to paint.

Here is an excerpt from "The MotherFucking Flash"

Ok first off, he can travel at lightspeed. Mother fuck! Not only does he travel at lightspeed, but time slows down for him. So he feels like he's having a casual jog or reading the paper, meanwhile, his feet are moving so fast you can hear him coming from Montana while he's already gotten to Arizona. That's fucking fast. But wait! The ability to move at Lightspeed just isn't fucking enough!

I know! Christ this guy can punch you so many times in a second you've been hit five times in the cock and two times everywhere else. You think you're about to fight the Flash and then it hits you, for the last split second he's beaned your beanbags with more blows than you had sperm. But no, there's more!

The Flash can also vibrate through walls. Now last I heard, you can not move so fast you can vibrate through walls, so what actually happens is the Flash is so fast he can pick and choose the movement of his individual molecules and move them through other solid objects, phasing through solid matter like it ain't no thing. I mean you think a guy who runs at lightspeed would run into shit but no, the Flash just goes right through them. To top that with a cherry and some whipped cream (which the Flash made in like a millisecond, fucker) he can selectively choose to cause objects to be "okay" afterwards or FUCKING EXPLODE. That's right. He can run through you and make you blow up by transfering kinetic energy into you. Like Jesus. IT's bad enough you can't hit this guy, but he doesn't even have to punch you. Now your testicles have exploded and you're thinking you're about to hit him. Jesus? Just give it up. He's the fucking Flash.

Lemon Detective:
The Incredible Hulk, because the answer to all of these always is the Incredible Hulk.

If you ask me, anyway.

maybe this.. the angrier he gets the stronger he gets

i.e the more you win the more you lose.

but i dunno... serious drawbacks.

natural reaction was silver surfer though. he's pretty good

"The Flash? He's not a superhero! He's on meth!" - Jeff Dunham: Spark of Insanity

Dr. Manhattan, by purely leveling superman's molecules. Doesn't matter if you're allergic to kryptonite, and only kryptonite, if you're molecules are all over the solar system, there's not much you can do.
My FAVOURITE is Sabertooth. I am a fan of Marvel through and through, and Sabertooth is just epic. Too bad about him getting his head cut off...

aww yea:

Lemon Detective:

If you ask me, anyway.

But in World War Hulk he was nullified by The Sentry. And then there's Dr. Strange, who ALMOST had him...
I said before in my post that I thought it was Dr. Manhattan was the strongest. But now that I think of it, the Sentry does have the power of 10,000 suns...

Depends on your Universe.

Eternity would be Marvels (Thanos if you're not talking anthropomorphic entities, Hulk if you're talking mortals), DC would have Death / Doomsday / Swamp Thing.

City of Heroes would be Statesman, Dark Horse would be Hellboy, Darkstalkers would be Jeddah, Champions would be Doctor Destroyer, Watchmen would be Doc Manhattan...

If it's a battle of all the heroes from every universe though - it's gotta be Mr. Rogers.

Eternity is the reverse of Death btw.

Wolverine, not physically but mentally.

After all the crap he's been put through, his ability to go on astounds me.

Also, Hellboy is my favorite superhero, because he kicks ass!

Batman. He's got a plan to defeat ANYONE. Doesn't matter who, somewhere in that brain of his, there's a scheme to pwn anyone or anything if they look at him funny.

Bartman cos he's an unfunny pun

Dogwelder What use is power if you have dead dogs stuck to you?!

Noceus:
I would like to know who is the strongest(not just by physicial strength) superhero and what makes them so strong.
But i would all so like to know who is your favorite superhero and if you think they desirve to be #1.

Someone describe to me Two scene from Spider-man comic

One: After getting run down by the Hobgoblin in a fully armored Hummer, a pissed off Peter pull himself from under the car (still in motion) and started climbing on the hood. He start pummeling the windshield.
Hobgoblin: "No use Spider-Man. It would take a mortar blast just to... *windshield start to crack*... scratch it."

Two: Just before Civil War, Peter Parker was freaking out.
Peter: "What if I had to take down the Fantastic Four... or Captain America... Or the Hulk.
Mary-Jane: "Woooo! Are you telling me that you can take on the Hulk?"
Peter: *blink at her for a panel* "Yes, i can."

He as yet to show his true potential.

I'm going to go Japanese here and say Kamen Rider Kuuga. An ancient beetle themed warrior, defender of humanity, existing with no fear and no pain, and new hero for a new era, blah, blah, blah. He has many different forms, think of them like levels that can branch out.

Level 0 - Can fight off Spiderman.
Level 1 - Can beat both Spiderman and Batman, also can get awesome weapons with abilities like indestructibility, super speed, and super senses.
Level 2 - Can nuke a city with a single kick, also better versions of his weapons.
Level 3 - Can godmod most things.
Level 4 - Can blow up the planet with a single kick.
Level 5 - Undefeatable.

Now there might be stronger Kamen Riders, I think Decade and Kabuto might be, but I've only seen Kuuga into it's 24th episode so far, so those will have to wait.

Dr Manhattan. Has pretty much no weaknesses (barring his own personality) and no one else in the Watchmen universe has a power.

In any case, Hellboy is the best superhero ever.

the Dept of Science:
Dr Manhattan anyone?

TheRightToArmBears:
Dr Manhattan.

PrimoThePro:
Dr. Manhattan

Of all the heroes in the history of comic books, and you choose a weaker version of Captain Atom?

PrimoThePro:

aww yea:

Lemon Detective:

If you ask me, anyway.

But in World War Hulk he was nullified by The Sentry. And then there's Dr. Strange, who ALMOST had him...
I said before in my post that I thought it was Dr. Manhattan was the strongest. But now that I think of it, the Sentry does have the power of 10,000 suns...

And Ghost Rider who could of defeated him... except he wasn't the guilty party, the illuminati was.

I believe Batman can beat just about anyone if he has a week to plan in advance.

SaneAmongInsane:
I believe Batman can beat just about anyone if he has a week to plan in advance.

You can't honestly believe that, can you?

DigitalSushi:

Ok first off, he can travel at lightspeed. Mother fuck! Not only does he travel at lightspeed, but time slows down for him. So he feels like he's having a casual jog or reading the paper, meanwhile, his feet are moving so fast you can hear him coming from Montana while he's already gotten to Arizona. That's fucking fast. But wait! The ability to move at Lightspeed just isn't fucking enough!

I know! Christ this guy can punch you so many times in a second you've been hit five times in the cock and two times everywhere else. You think you're about to fight the Flash and then it hits you, for the last split second he's beaned your beanbags with more blows than you had sperm. But no, there's more!

The Flash can also vibrate through walls. Now last I heard, you can not move so fast you can vibrate through walls, so what actually happens is the Flash is so fast he can pick and choose the movement of his individual molecules and move them through other solid objects, phasing through solid matter like it ain't no thing. I mean you think a guy who runs at lightspeed would run into shit but no, the Flash just goes right through them. To top that with a cherry and some whipped cream (which the Flash made in like a millisecond, fucker) he can selectively choose to cause objects to be "okay" afterwards or FUCKING EXPLODE. That's right. He can run through you and make you blow up by transfering kinetic energy into you. Like Jesus. IT's bad enough you can't hit this guy, but he doesn't even have to punch you. Now your testicles have exploded and you're thinking you're about to hit him. Jesus? Just give it up. He's the fucking Flash.

I just ignore bullshit like this, I love The Flash, but running at light speed and vibrating through stuff makes no sense, scientifically or logically. If you accelerate matter to the speed of light, the nuclear and electromagnetic forces are no longer capable to hold it together (they also work at the speed of light, not instantaneously), resulting in everything turning into radiation. Not to mention the infinite plot holes crazy powers like this brings up.

Sheen Lantern:

Of all the heroes in the history of comic books, and you choose a weaker version of Captain Atom?

A)I have no idea who Captain Atom is, I'm presuming he's the character that Dr. Manhattan's based off.
B)As far as I'm aware, the limitations of Dr Manhattan's powers are never really explored (aside from that he can only view his own timeline).

Edguy:

DigitalSushi:

I just ignore bullshit like this, I love The Flash, but running at light speed and vibrating through stuff makes no sense, scientifically or logically. If you accelerate matter to the speed of light, the nuclear and electromagnetic forces are no longer capable to hold it together (they also work at the speed of light, not instantaneously), resulting in everything turning into radiation. Not to mention the infinite plot holes crazy powers like this brings up.

Ha, have either of you actually ever read a Flash comic? He runs way faster than the speed of light.

I think it's the Sentry, the lesser known Marvel Superman ripoff who's stronger than a thousand exploding suns and can out-Hulk the Hulk and all other sorts of nonsense, but he's also troubled and has an evil alter ego that's just as strong. He ruins every comic he touches.

To all the people saying Dr Manhattan I want to point out that Ozymandias beat Manhattan, pretty conclusively as well.

As for the strongest? I dunno maybe Jenny Quantum or Morpheus?

Hell why not go all out it's The Living Tribunal.

Sheen Lantern:

SaneAmongInsane:

You can't honestly believe that, can you?

Man had a contingency plan to take down the justice league, and it worked!

all he needs is prep time. if they surprise him his gonna get smoked.

Pages 1 2 3 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked