What's the weirdest thing you've ever eaten?

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Personally mine is a Jegg (named by myself) its a jam on toast with a fried egg and it is sooooooo gooooood I love it it tastes amazing so what's the weirdest thing you've eaten? Whether itsdisgusting or amazing.

Gator nuggets.

There was a place up the road that had all kinds of food, and one of the entries on the kids' menu (I was about ten at the time) was genuine gator nuggets. XD They were pretty good. Bit chewy, though.

Alligator, I know it's normal, but it's the most exotic thing I've eaten. It's just..... DEVINE!

Don't ask how it happened, but my friend decided to dip a sour-cream-and-onion pringle chip in caramel sauce. The result was strangely tasty. I'm serious, the flavors just combined in a way that was absolutely delicious.

Jellyfish. Never a-frigging-gain.

Errmm...

DRAGONFRUIT!

My ex used to eat peanut butter and cheese sandwiches. I may have eaten weirder, but trying one of those sticks out.

Also, lobster. Sorry, even though my family is in the trade, I cannot eat those giant marine cockroaches.

Broady Brio:
Errmm...

DRAGONFRUIT!

Sure that's no alien heart?

OT: Chips (UK-chips) with Nutella? Or tortillas (including meat and cheese) with chocolate.

lets see here,larvas a bee,crickets and to top the list my favorite moldy bread damn that was a fun week xD

I never eaten anything that weird before, I did really like dried Seaweed. I had a German Roast Pig while I was in Iraq. Guys from Guam area acquired it and they roasted of a spit that our one sgt. put together.

niege:
lets see here,larvas a bee,crickets and to top the list my favorite moldy bread damn that was a fun week xD

Edit: it was a experiment for what a human stomache could stand but the moldy bread made me collapse xD

Crocodile, in Holland.
It was a tangy-fishy taste, not my type o' thing really.

Dried up dog food.

I mistaken them for cereal once...

some thing i guess that some guys who couldnt speak english offered me on a beach in vietnam on christmas eve. i also ate dragonfruit, jackfruit and some fruit that looks like a hygiene product, and they were all delicious

I've eatne quit ea lot of wierd stuff, mostly for bets, but my wierdest at the moment is probably space putty.

Pickled ram's testicles.

Only once.

Never again.

Balut - and I enjoyed it and have eaten it on many occasions:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Balut_(egg)

I have also eaten dog and bat - but those were once offs.

Your Mum...Ok I kid but someone had to stoop that low...

A personal fave of mine, Mint Sauce on a Scone. I discovered this when one day I had scones but no jam but a jar of mint sauce was yelling at me to be used...

ElectroJosh:

That food is literally the stuff my nightmares are made of.

ElectroJosh:

You monster!

OT: Uh, cassava chips I think. I don't get around much.

Steel shavings.
Easiest five bucks I ever made.

Yoghurt mixed with ketchup and salt.

Yeeeaaaah.

A four centimetre nail. For you guys and gals using Imperial system, that's about two inches, give or take.

hittite:
Don't ask how it happened, but my friend decided to dip a sour-cream-and-onion pringle chip in caramel sauce. The result was strangely tasty. I'm serious, the flavors just combined in a way that was absolutely delicious.

I know how it happened. Its called pot munchies.

ElectroJosh:

You ate bat meat? I thought I'd heard it all, lol.

Peanut butter and onion sandwich... actually was pretty good. Now tell me what 80's movie that I originally picked that up from and you get a cookie.

Snails, in France (When in Rome...). Suprisingly tasty, consistency of bubblegum. Was just a one-off though.

Probably Dojo Tofu. Also known as a Hell Boil, which is tofu with baby loaches inside of it. It tastes delicious... but the process to make it is a bit cruel.

I'm sure I'm going to hell for loving something like that... but it's not like I'm eating Ortolan or Foi-gras, right?

Broady Brio:
Errmm...

DRAGONFRUIT!

Mmmmmmmmmm dragonfruit. It's so tasty. I ate soooo much when I was in 'nam.

Maybe not the weirdest, it's actually the most common to me. But not for foreigners.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gr%C3%BCnkohlessen

People seem to think tongue is an odd thing. (Beef tongue, that is.) Americans don't seem to have any truck with kidneys or liver, either. Feel free to correct me on that, if it's not true.

This is all at least... 8 years ago now, though. I went vegetarian when I was 14.

Rocky Mountain oysters (bull testicles). They weren't bad, in my opinion.

Armadillo, actually. Not as good as I would've thought.

Snails. Oooo yeah...

thylasos:
People seem to think tongue is an odd thing. (Beef tongue, that is.) Americans don't seem to have any truck with kidneys or liver, either. Feel free to correct me on that, if it's not true.

This is all at least... 8 years ago now, though. I went vegetarian when I was 14.

If your referring to those of us who lives in large cities, you would be correct, but, for those of us who have lived or live in towns and smaller communities you would be wrong sir.

Well, either halibut, moose, caribou, or squid, take your pick.

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked