Anyone wake up in strange places?

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Okay this could use some elaboration. I'm not talking about a night out drinking, you wake up at some weird chick's house with a headache the equivalent of a 10,000 watt amp pumping into your head. I'm talking about you fall asleep on the couch and wake up in the bathroom or something.

I woke up on the floor of my balcony this morning, freezing. What the hell?

I woke up in my car in the bush.
This is why I always have a suitcase in the trunk.

I woke up on the toilet once.

There have been a couple times where I woke up on my roof. Which is scary, also, expensive. Because each time, I apparently kick out the screen on my window, breaking it. I've been meaning to go to a "sleep-center" or something to figure out whats up with me when I'm sleeping. I'm terrible with sleeping.

I've heard of falling asleep on the toilet, but never waking up on one. You just made my day.

I woke up sitting at my table eating once - That was quite unusual.

WhoaItsBrett:
There have been a couple times where I woke up on my roof. Which is scary, also, expensive. Because each time, I apparently kick out the screen on my window, breaking it. I've been meaning to go to a "sleep-center" or something to figure out whats up with me when I'm sleeping. I'm terrible with sleeping.

That's interesting. For some reason I wake up in a new place when this happens, but it never happens to me when I've been drinking. I don't understand it.

I woke up in my pantry one night.

I guess I must have gotten hungry for animal crackers and nutella during the night >>

I woke up in my neighbours house yesterday. It was rather awkward trying to explain why.

Bathtub with blankeys and pillow. O_o
Apparently the missus was annoying me while I was sleeping so I just got up and walked off.

Julianking93:

I guess I must have gotten hungry for animal crackers and nutella during the night >>

Well, if that was the case, could you blame yourself?
I mean, Nutella is pretty freakin' delicious.

Outside of a bowling ally. To be fair I only passed out for about 20 mins, but still was weird waking up there and trying to retrace all the steps I took in my life that lead me waking up in a bowling ally.

WhoaItsBrett:

Julianking93:

Of course not, but I don't know why I woke up naked when I sleep in pajamas...

Nutella raped me in my sleep, didn't it? >> <<

Julianking93:

WhoaItsBrett:

Julianking93:

I don't know what makes me more uncomfortable. The idea of Animal Crackers and Nutella being competent enough to rape someone or the fact that you can fit in a cupboard.

Julianking93:

I could never see Nutella raping someone, it's too delicious, too pure for that.
Perhaps you're the one who did the raping? Sleep-raping? Is that even a thing? I hope not, otherwise I'm gonna be a lot more cautious when sleeping at a friends house.

Raxi:

I don't know what makes me more uncomfortable. The idea of Animal Crackers and Nutella being competent enough to rape someone or the fact that you can fit in a cupboard.

There's a difference between a cupboard and a pantry.

Cupboard being the small thing typically above the stove as seen here

A pantry is like a closet for food as seen here! :D

WhoaItsBrett:

Julianking93:

I could never see Nutella raping someone, it's too delicious, too pure for that.
Perhaps you're the one who did the raping? Sleep-raping? Is that even a thing? I hope not, otherwise I'm gonna be a lot more cautious when sleeping at a friends house.

Well... being the type of person that I am who studies different psychological problems, there is a condition in which you have sex with people while you sleep.

Sexsomnia is what it's referred to typically

Sorry, don't want to worry you with that ^-^

There's a difference between a cupboard and a pantry.

Cupboard being the small thing typically above the stove as seen here

A pantry is like a closet for food as seen here! :D[/quote]

I apologize, carry on.

Raxi:

WhoaItsBrett:

That's interesting. For some reason I wake up in a new place when this happens, but it never happens to me when I've been drinking. I don't understand it.

I wish I knew the reason as to why it happens. I don't drink, I don't do any drugs, or anything of the like that would affect my sobriety. I just randomly will wake up in new places a lot. Most recently, my roof. I also have night terrors, which aren't fun for the people who are in the same house i'm in.

Julianking93:

WhoaItsBrett:

Julianking93:

Well... being the type of person that I am who studies different psychological problems, there is a condition in which you have sex with people while you sleep.

Sexsomnia is what it's referred to typically

Sorry, don't want to worry you with that ^-^

I see, well I know one thing. From now on anytime someone asks me if they can crash at my place, I'm gonna do a thorough background check.

Unless my bed is considered a weird place... then no.
My memory tends to turn on fairly quickly, so I tend to remember waking up in the night and things like that.

Though I can have conversations with my partner, and he won't remember them by the morning lol.

I once fell asleep in England and woke up in Greece.

I was little and had fallen asleep on boarding the plane - guess my mum must have carried me off at the other end.

I once woke up on Mars. True story.

Super Toast:
I once woke up on Mars. True story.

I honestly was expecting a picture of Val Kilmer in Red Planet or whatever movie that was.

happen to all the time as a kid.
i once happen to my girlfriend, she apparently got up in middle of the night and just started walking and ended up knocking on my window. considering thats about 70min of walking and 6 flights of stairs i was just happy nothing happened to her. And she totally freaked out in the morning

When I was still living with my parents, I found myself waking up occasionally in the paddock fields opposite our house. The first time it happened, I woke and it was about 3.30am and the moon was full.I was lying underneath a huge tree.(It looked beautiful.)
I didn't think much of it, until it started happening on a more regular basis. I would wake up in the same place under the tree. And it always happened when the moon was full.

In a gutter, in the shower, out the backyard on the table, at a random persons house (they knew me I didn't know them) and a few nights ago at the movies with Saw 3D playing.
Edit: yea all from drinking

I once woke up in someone else's wheelie bin, I still have no idea how I got there.

I've woken up trying to climb over my tv - I'd been dreaming I was in a tent and needed to get home, so I made a bid for freedom, the tv was in the way.. that was mightily odd..

[edit] I've also managed to fall asleep in the shower a couple of times, even though it's not for long the initial 'wait.. wut?' upon waking up is a pretty bizarre one..'

i have woken up on the floating dock just about ten feet from the shoreline at my cottage. I was perfectly dry. and the only boat we had then was a Chrysler boat with a broken engine. so there is no way i could have gotten there without getting wet.

but then i found out my friends moved me out there by borrowing the neighbour's canoe. and bu borrow i mean stole.

yeah i don't trust my friends anymore when i am at the cottage.

Jughead:
I once woke up in someone else's wheelie bin, I still have no idea how I got there.

I would love that to happen to me :)

I once fell asleep in a chair and while sleeping went up three flights of stairs. But in between those stairs were 7 motion detectors, of which I set off none. To evade them would require some crazy acrobatics, and I haven't figured out how I did it yet.

Fell asleep in my boyfriend's bed, woke up in his garden shed.

No, but I have experienced sleep paralysis.

Nope. I always seem to get be able to get back to a bed or couch. And I don't sleepwalk either.

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked