Anyone wake up in strange places?

Pages PREV 1 2

Woke up bolt upright in an armchair in my mate's garden after a party a few weeks back.

LittleWench1629:
When I was still living with my parents, I found myself waking up occasionally in the paddock fields opposite our house. The first time it happened, I woke and it was about 3.30am and the moon was full.I was lying underneath a huge tree.(It looked beautiful.)
I didn't think much of it, until it started happening on a more regular basis. I would wake up in the same place under the tree. And it always happened when the moon was full.

Werewolf!

I woke up in a bisexual friends bed, without pants.
I've been drinking less since then.

- I woke up on a dirty plastic tarp under a big tree (it had been raining), hungover and sketched to fuck one time after a bush party.

- I woke up, half frozen (fell to O degrees that night), on a dirty old couch someone dragged into the woods, hungover and sketched to fuck one time after a bush party.

- I had a dream one time where I was REALLY busting for a piss and I finally found a bathroom in my dream and let loose only to feel this warmth start pervading my leg. I woke up in my own bed, under duress.

- I woke up in the hospital.

I once woke up upside down on a park bench at one in the morning no idea how i got there wasn't drunk or anything scared the shit out of me.

Capcom4ever:
I once fell asleep in a chair and while sleeping went up three flights of stairs. But in between those stairs were 7 motion detectors, of which I set off none. To evade them would require some crazy acrobatics, and I haven't figured out how I did it yet.

Were you dreaming that you were a ninja?

I once fell asleep in my room and woke up on the couch in my basement. I was very confused.

Fell asleep on a couch and woke up in my Bed... ????

EDIT: I also woke up to the sound of my school's fire alarm because I fell asleep in class, that was the first and last time I ever fell asleep in class.

I woke up in a bathtub once, then later on the bathroom floor, later on the bedroom floor, and even later under the kitchen table. Turns out I had eaten NINE pot brownies, and was high for almost 36 hours.

Julianking93:
Nutella raped me in my sleep, didn't it? >> <<

Show me on the doll where the bad spread touched you.

Worst I've ever done was woke up sleeping in a chair in my room. I THINK my back was hurting me and I was too tired to remember moving. I know I can have conversations in a sleep or near-sleep state, but moving around and not remembering it is certainly unusual.

I've never been prone to sleepwalking and I don't drink to excess, or indulge in any other substance abuse that would leave me with gaps in my memory. So no, I've never woken up somewhere that I couldn't remember falling asleep in.

I once woke up in a surf shop and had picked out three surfboards I was about to go and buy. I came to and had no idea how I got there and didn't even want the surfboards I had picked out and had no way of paying for them. That was weird. I was about 13 years old.

Pages PREV 1 2

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked