Big eyes and thick rimmed glasses.

Pages 1 2 NEXT

two things that instantly attract me to a woman, no matter who she is.
What instantly attracts you to the opposite sex escapist?

edit:it's ironic because my girlfriend is asian and wears contacts XD

Dark as night hair.

Red/Ginger hair, its an instant attention grabber for me.

I think you should change the title so people know what this thread is about. Or do you want me to do it?

OT: It's the hair, definitely. Anyone with nice hair instantly gets points in my book.

Things that really help go over a flirt to a woman are two things:
(1) Beinging smaller than me (which is easy because I from a family of tall giants)
(2) Glasses (mostly because it makes them sexier)
(3) Has to be nice
(4) Must not wear a mask of make-up (I prefer the natural look)
(5) Must have one thing in common (I usally befreind the girl before trying to make out with them ie I'm the guy which seems like he wants to do you but then gets up and leaves and thanks you for the chat)

Sevre90210:
I think you should change the title so people know what this thread is about. Or do you want me to do it?

Oh, you want to do it yourself. You know it to be true.

The power...

In real women, I don't have one particular trait that draws me in; but in when it comes to the attractiveness of fictional women, red hair, for some reason, makes them that much more attractive.

Edit: Don't judge me!

Outright Villainy:

Sevre90210:

The power...

I'm just very picky about the quality of OPs since the success of a post relies on them....

....that and the power.

Boobs.

I'm a simple man with simple needs.

Small stature. I've mentioned it in other threads. I think it just appeals to a sort of primitive "male protector" mentality. It just makes me want to be near her and keep her safe...

*ahem*

Yeah. So, there's that.

If theyre asian or ginger...But not the two together

Sevre90210:

Outright Villainy:

Sevre90210:

The power...

I'm just very picky about the quality of OPs since the success of a post relies on them....[/i]

You're my new favourite mod.

Back to the discussion point: I've got to say that immediate physical features that grab me are having hot legs and being a redhead. Of course there has to be some sort of personality there but we're just going on things that instantly attract me and, not being blind, I generally see people before I speak to them. With the exception of the internet.

Not being ugly normally does it for me.

Eyes

big eyes always get me, and blonde hair, which is handy because my fiancee has both xD

Short hair on a girl. Also being a bit chubby.

Generally, I've a thing for females of the red haired variety, or darker (olive) complexioned girls. The trait that attracts me the most are the eyes. I don't care what color the are, but large, expressive eyes are somewhat of a requirement.

A cute face... specifically the nose, that always gets me. But it is a ratio, as I have mentioned countless times before, of ass:boob:face.

I also prefer girls with light or dark brown hair.

Mcface:
Not being ugly normally does it for me.

And this. Always this. No ugos. Ever.

Sevre90210:

Outright Villainy:

Sevre90210:

The power...

I'm just very picky about the quality of OPs since the success of a post relies on them....

....that and the power.

HAY HAY HAY Do NOT mention the POWER!
Its a secret :p

Uhm, well there's no particular trait that makes me fall for a girl. More than anything it helps if they're nice and realistic.

I suppose you could say I like short women, my girlfriend is 4'11" (149 cm) Kind of the whole protective thing I guess, it makes cuddling easy.

For me its glasses, and Asians, and people who read books, and well I keep my expectations low.
:p

To be honest, I'm not too fussy. So long as they don't have a face like a horse I'm fine. And I'm not a fan of blondes. I've had plenty of girlfriends, and it's safe to say I don't have a particular type; my ex was tall and very athletic, my current girlfriend is a good head shorter than me and very voluptuous.

A cute smile mostly.

I don't really pay enough attention to people to notice their features at all. As a result, I don't really know what grabs my attention; maybe nothing in particular does.

Glasses and not wearing a fuck-tone of make-up.

in women:
Nice curves, almost pin-up like, except I don't like fat/chubby girls.
NATURAL redheads are always win. I don't mind too skinny girls either, sometimes they look gorgeous, but I do prefer the curves type with C-D cup boobs and nice ass. Glasses ftw. And nicely shaped big lips.

men:
i'm not too picky about appearance to be honest, because unlike women they're not required to be pretty, in fact i'm kinda scared when I see a truly BEAUTIFUL man. He might be gay or I might look ugly next to him, who knows.
But dark hair and light eyes are always a turn-on. Haven't met a person with that combo that looks bad. Also men with kind of skinny legs. But not the ones that wear these fit-type jeans who, again, make me wonder if they're gay.
Manly men, with hair on their chest and all. I am 100% against metrosexuals.

Low self esteem.

I love dark hair or red hair. Also, nice eyes and a smile. Mmm.

um short hair not really really short hair but if the girl has nice shorter hair then thats good

Slim figure, pretty face, doesn't take drugs (alcohol is an exception), doesn't smoke, and is still a virgin.

Which is kinda ironic. I have a slim figure but i'm not pretty, I used to do a whole lot of illegal drugs, I smoke a pack a day, and i'm not a virgin.

Oppisites attract, I guess.

Being odd just does it for me
Like short hair with the colors Neon green blue pink or something in that style and she must like metal not this (teen pop stuff)<-- reason to why i am single.

Voices.

I can't give you any more than that... some voices make me go nuts, some just irritate me. Case in point: Morrigan from Dragon Age. That voice had me doing bad things to people just to hear her approve.

Hmm. I don't think I have any specific features that interest me, but when I review my past partners, it seems that I go for girls who are almost as tall as me, have long dark hair, and are both clever and weird enough to follow my conversation.

Guys are another matter; I'm far less picky on the physical front and I really have to get on with them. I have a bad habit of trying to be an 'alpha male', so unless I really like a guy, it can be hard to get close.

My name is Fiction:
For me its glasses, and Asians, and people who read books, and well I keep my expectations low.
:p

Just want to say: loving the name =D
As for you point, I've never seen a particular attraction to Asians, or glasses for that matter, though an interest in books (especially sci-fi) are always a good sign...

Brightly coloured (usually artificial, like blue or green) short hair. Not real short, but just above shoulder length.

A soft looking face,slightly chubby (I rather liek to cuddle,you can't do that with stick thin girls) and nice black hair,preferably long.

Auburn hair, which is a red/brown mix...

Shame because it's so rare...

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked