The Slender man

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 NEXT

Hader:
Haha, it's a good way to scare people that's for sure. At least I watched this in the morning :P

I never heard of it before but this concept could make for a good video game or movie easily. Think it could be scarier than Amnesia?

depends how they set it out

MonadProxy:

Hader:
Haha, it's a good way to scare people that's for sure. At least I watched this in the morning :P

I never heard of it before but this concept could make for a good video game or movie easily. Think it could be scarier than Amnesia?

An entire game set around a single monster would be pretty awful. From what I've heard if you see him then you're as good as dead. Wouldn't work IMO.

poiumty:

MonadProxy:
A little while ago i read a thread saying that this guy had a great idea for a horror game. A game where you were being hunted by the slender man.

Not how id invision it but hey each man to his own

Nighthief:

MonadProxy:

Hader:

An entire game set around a single monster would be pretty awful. From what I've heard if you see him then you're as good as dead. Wouldn't work IMO.

Hey he could be stalking you or something. I dunno, like i said depends how they set it out

I got to the point where the "video was destroyed but audio remained intact" which was hilarious, then you just hear loops of kids playing and some guy pretending he's there and THEN you hear the voice, I fucking lost it. Now that I'm done laughing, I wonder, why did you pick THAT video? Was it really the best 'slender-man' video?

Must admit this is all a very well made up myth. Very creepy, but of course fake.

Russian_Assassin:
On topic: Watched the video. I am unimpressed. I expected to be scared, this didn't even creep me out, says the man who is afraid to play Penumbra Overture and is stuck at the first dog because he is too much of a pussy to progress...

Don't worry, I'm at the same spot....I do plan to finish someday Kiff.

Syphous:
I got to the point where the "video was destroyed but audio remained intact" which was hilarious, then you just hear loops of kids playing and some guy pretending he's there and THEN you hear the voice, I fucking lost it. Now that I'm done laughing, I wonder, why did you pick THAT video? Was it really the best 'slender-man' video?

Na, i was lazy and selected the 1st one that showed up. Ive seen a better one called "Slender Suits" pretty creepy but hey the other one gets the message across plus i like the music

Guys, guys, don't be afraid of the slender man, and don't look at pictures of him...

That is what draws him...

Anti Nudist Cupcake:
Guys, guys, don't be afraid of the slender man, and don't look at pictures of him...

If that's the case then i should be dead 5 times over by now

MonadProxy:

Anti Nudist Cupcake:

He's stuck in traffic, now stop that.

Anti Nudist Cupcake:

MonadProxy:

Anti Nudist Cupcake:

I like his cousin, nice bloke

That's crazy, I've just started watching the marble hornet entries just before seeing this thread 0_0

I can't get myself to watch entry 19. ><

BlueTomfoolery:
That's crazy, I've just started to watch the marble hornet entries just before seeing this thread 0
_0

I can't get myself to watch entry 19. ><

watch it my friend, watch it

MonadProxy:

Anti Nudist Cupcake:

MonadProxy:

The slender man's cousin? You mean the TALL man?

Anti Nudist Cupcake:

MonadProxy:

Anti Nudist Cupcake:

The slender man's cousin? You mean the TALL man?

Na, i was thinking more of the "Splenderman"

eh the idea is scary, but its not the scariest myth started by the internet. The video was quite well made, although the first audio clip was so obviously fake that it kind of ruined it.

Also, I have to say that considering Marble Hornet has seen this dude so many times, I'm surprised he isn't dead or missing.

The damn video doesn't work, it just stops at 1:03. Oh well, to Wikipedia!

i've been on the internet to almost completely disregard any video with that song in it

This video :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4MXYC_jX2Wc

Never scary again. Sorry, I'm not sure how to link videos correctly.

I know it's fake, but that doesn't make it any less creepy or interesting.

Rathands:
This video :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4MXYC_jX2Wc

Never scary again. Sorry, I'm not sure how to link videos correctly.

I really like this vid, It's like the yogurt after a hot chilli

HankMan:
Here's the best slender man video I ever saw

My younger brother has been going nuts about the slenderman after he watched some youtube vids about him.

I swear he's never been so scared for so long about anything in his life like he has about that guy.
So I showed him that video and he's finally gotten over the whole thing.

MonadProxy:
A little while ago i read a thread saying that this guy had a great idea for a horror game.

I had that exact same idea when I played Batman Begins in the parking garage level.

Russian_Assassin:
On topic: Watched the video. I am unimpressed. I expected to be scared, this didn't even creep me out, says the man who is afraid to play Penumbra Overture and is stuck at the first dog because he is too much of a pussy to progress...

If you want to make the game completely not-scary at all, you can just throw rocks at the dogs instead. They die after about 3 hits.

Now I feel like I ruined the game for myself...

I find myself oddly obsessed with Slender Man. He scares the shit out of me, but I find him incredibly interesting even though it's fake.

Vivvav:
I'd play a Slender Man Flash game.

That's how he finds you... OOOOOOO!! and so on.

tbh this is one of the best fictional stories out on the internet

JUMBO PALACE:
I find myself oddly obsessed with Slender Man. He scares the shit out of me, but I find him incredibly interesting even though it's fake.

I have the same obsession

Right Slender Man, I think i'll just leave now i've been down this sort of road before, if it rings any bells for anyone BenDrowned & Squidward's suicide so bye.

MonadProxy:
Ah! This old internet chestnut. A little while ago i read a thread saying that this guy had a great idea for a horror game. A game where you were being hunted by the slender man. When originaly read that thread i had no idea who or what the slenderman was. There was an abundance of links given to short videos about the slenderman. I became curious so i watched some of the video's and the momments after that led to an extended period of sleepless nights and elevated electricity bills.

For those of you still in the dark of this strange figure i shall post a link below explaining what this thing is

For those of you who do know of the slenderman will most likely know that it's quite pants filling creepy. As i delved deeper into the scene surrounding the slenderman i became somewhat determind to find out as much as i could about this guy, I didn't like what i had stumbled upon and became childishly paranoid about what is essentially an internet myth.

Depending on the responce to this thread i shall continue to tell of my experience of how i became phobic o the slenderman

P.S this thread has probly been done before and i apologise for that.
P.P.S I know the slenderman is old news but im intrested in reading about your experiences
p.p.p.s I know it's all fake
A documentary of the slenderman

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xm6PGh2fvTg

Thanks. I had just forgotten about him again. Well, I foresee no sleep tonight.

I was ready to believe in him and be so fricken scared, until the bit with the voice saying "John isn't here" over some very familiar stock sounds. Then I just couldn't take it seriously, plus the fact that the very first result in Google is "Slender Man | Know Your Meme" doesn really held. That said the idea of using old art was somewhat clever.

Slendy's not scary, he's adorable. <3
Probably one of my favourite Creepypasta mascots. Well him and The Rake.

My first thought when I read the thread title was the Phantasm movies and now I feel old.

Slender Man never scared me, Candle Cove on the other hand terrifyed me after I had seen the vid of the last episode of it and all youtube comments said that they only saw and heard white noise...

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked