cybernetic implant

Pages 1 2 3 NEXT

You may install only one cybernetic implant into your body. What do you choose to install?

Regenerative powers. Awhhh yeaahh!

Trillions of nano bots that carry oxygen so I can hold my breath for hours or sprint at full speed for ten minutes.

A robot pelvis that can withstand the massive girth of my sexual partners.

Cybernetic ocular implant with several view modes (infrared etc), zoom functions and the ability to record still images and videos.

Cybernetic eye that shoots lazers. Or a robot arm. Or something equally awesome.

It might be cheating, but I'd go for total robot body, with a thing layer of synthetic skin to make me look human. I'll keep my brain, though.

If it is cheating, I'll get some wolverine claws, I guess.

Mind-controlled Nanobot factory. Then I'll just eat a bunch of bolts and make my own implants. ^,^

i would implant a cybernetic body. oh yeah loop hole right there. so i would have the multiple visions, run fast, jump high, hokld breath, regen fast the works.

Sonicron:
Cybernetic ocular implant with several view modes (infrared etc), zoom functions and the ability to record still images and videos.

This, or something that makes my nose capable of smelling things on the same level as, I dunno, a bear or a bloodhound. Superior eyesight is cool, sure, but a good sense of scent offers very interesting options as well. I mean, how about walking into a room and finding out who's been there during the past few days, what kind of people they are, what they've done, where they've been, and where they've gone, with just a few sniffs?

Can I have implants that give me Psycho-kinetic abilities???

If not, then this please:

GamesB2:

For me it would be a flight pack or robotic wings in my back. At least something similar

Sure being able to see well is good but hey we already have night vision goggles why waste my implants on them.

I would replace my blood with nano-robots.

Verp:
This, or something that makes my nose capable of smelling things on the same level as, I dunno, a bear or a bloodhound. Superior eyesight is cool, sure, but a good sense of scent offers very interesting options as well. I mean, how about walking into a room and finding out who's been there during the past few days, what kind of people they are, what they've done, where they've been, and where they've gone, with just a few sniffs?

Except you would never be able to go near a public restroom ever again.

OT: either rapid regeneration, super eyesight, or maybe the phone/internet-in-you-brain thing from GITS: Stand Alone Complex.

notascleverasithinkiam:

Verp:

Except you would never be able to go near a public restroom ever again.

That's assuming that you couldn't handle the smell by yourself or turn the cybernetic implant off.

Cybernetic eyes with superior sight as well as options for active and passive infra-red imagery.

Preferably they won't look human at all but like red-glowing lenses embedded in my eye-sockets for that Terminator-esque look. Would be kind of fun to do a staredown on someone with those. >:)

I could also go for a visibly cybernetic arm or two, as long as they only add superior arm strength and don't diminish my sense of touch or dexterity when it comes to fine manipulation. Quite simply: like my own arms but inhumanly strong.

As for powering the damn things, I'd go for implanted dynamoturbines in my blood vessels (basically let the force of my blood circulation rotate tiny little turbines in the blood vessels to generate the required electricity). Should work as long as I don't have too many turbines (since that might cause toughly the same effect as having way too high cholesterol). I guess I'd have to inject daily dosages of some kind of blood thinning agent in order to prevent the risk of having a potentially fatal blood clot, but that's something I can live with if it means having terminator eyes and/or terminator arms. :P

A brain implant would be interesting, like having photographic memory and stuff, now that I think about it, you could probably do a whole bunch of neat things with a brain implant, however I would never go though with the operation to get that installed.

I duuno, cybernetic eyes would be the easiest to make I guess, so maybe real-time HUD, night and heat vison, that type of thing.

The Mr. Studd Implant. Read the old Cyberpunk 2020 rulebook if you can't figure that one out!

Actually, I'd get a multi-program Nano-Hive.

Malk_Kontent:

Actually, I'd get a multi-program Nano-Hive.

Personally I'd say that nanites would be considered "cheating", since they could potentially have any number of effects. :P

Delta grade, rating 3 Wired Reflexes. I think I could spare the 2.5 essence cost for an extra 3 initiative passes. Shadowrun rocks.

GamesB2:

Especially if they were good enough to prevent aging.

Bionic eyes. With zoom funcion, night vision, augmented reality, etc. Awesome.

Hopefully something to extend my lifespan.

Failing that, some sort of mind-control ability.

One that looks like this:image
It would grant far improved vision, be connected directly to the brainstem, allowing me to connect my mind directly to other devices, including computers, and houses a slaved computer allowing me to do complex calculations in the head, record and store large amounts of data, hacking any an all systems at will as well as allow a future array of implants to replace limbs and organs as they fail due to age or injury.

Replace my cells with nanobots that allow me to change my body at will.

nanobots that gave me a metabolism so i can stop having to excersise and eat salad.

I don't know ... I keep thinking about something that would heighten my senses. Like give me the same olfactory capabilities of a wolf. Or cybernetic eyes giving me the sight of a hawk.

Simulated heat pits of a diamond python that can detect a 1/30th degree (C) change in local temperature.

Maybe an andrenal enhancer? Something that can allow me to produce adrenaline and noradrenaline in safe (in small periods of time) quantities whenever I command them to o.o

I have no idea what to call it, but a device that locks my age at 25. Live forever at a very comfy age!

Merkavar:
i would implant a cybernetic body. oh yeah loop hole right there. so i would have the multiple visions, run fast, jump high, hokld breath, regen fast the works.

I want the same as Merkavar please!!!!

Cibernetic sinuses.

Never have a cold again.

Think about it :p

Fazz-2k:

Merkavar:

I want the same as Merkavar please!!!!

do you want a ghost in the shell style cybernetic implant? have a gun inside an arm and the only thing not cybernetic is your brain?

Monkfish Acc.:
A robot pelvis that can withstand the massive girth of my sexual partners.

lol is it wierd that I checked your profile to see if you were male of female? XD

OT: I'd want a set of six squid-like mechanical tentacles coming out of my back that were about 3 metres long each and could carry enormous weight.

An implant that gives me massive memory storage and photographic memory. It's secondary function is the release of nanobots into my bloodstream, increasing the effectiveness of my blood(better stamina and strength) and combat decease and injuries, expanding my lifespan at the same time.

Some kind of MP3 player thing in my throat so I can be the best impressionist the world's ever seen. I'd be awesome at singing too.

That, or robot eyes that both better my crappy vision and give me some kind of HUD. Being able to know just how hungry I am would come in real useful.
I'd want them to look normal though. Oh, I'd also want them to be able to zoom.
For... Personal reasons.

Relevant videogame trailer:

Good lord that is one heck of a trailer for a videogame (which im looking forward to). I really hope they make the game with a similar quality as the first one (since invisible war sucked ass).

It does not bode well however that the original creative directors of the previous parts aren't attached to the project. :S

Pages 1 2 3 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked