A Question for Men...

Pages PREV 1 . . . 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 NEXT

higgs20:
*cough* watch the Gilmore girls *cough*

EDIT: I appear to have been ninja'd.

Don't feel too bad. I cried watching the movie The Notebook and the other unmanly thing I do is cook and bake reall fancy food XP

Other than that I still love sports

Unmanliness...... well I actually enjoy musicals. Good ones like Across the Universe, Moulin Rouge, Rent and Sweeny Todd, but musicals nonetheless.

My favourite film is probably 500 days of summer and I'd pick a cocktail or some wine over beer any day.

HigherTomorrow:

JFuss:
Well some crazy people seem to think that listening to Paramore is unmanly but they is just crazy...

Sorry, but it's pretty unmanly in my book.

Well frankly you have terrible taste in literature.

i was raised by women so i'm kindof 99% non manly... however, i do have one thing... i can fix anything with duct tape and bailing wire!

Hmm, I wouldn't say I have any blatently feminine traits. My behaviors range from boyish to manly, but never something really feminine.

I do cry sometimes when listening to music, if that counts. Its not that heavy pathetic blubbering mind, just a bit of wetness to the eyes in the face of beauty.

JFuss:

HigherTomorrow:

JFuss:
Well some crazy people seem to think that listening to Paramore is unmanly but they is just crazy...

Say what you want, but Paramore is pretty terrible, even by emo punk standards. Mainstream enough to appeal to masses of fangirls, angsty enough to entice the "dark" crowd.

nearly everything I do:
I have a pink ds
I like hugging
I skip
I am a weak (but can still fight because I cling to my opponent like a piece of double sided sticky tape)
Squeal at cute stuff
having a lot of cute stuff

that's what I can think of from the top of my head.

I once caught myself singing along into my broom handle while cleaning my house.
It was Hatebreed I was singing along to, but still.
Uh... I tend to be a little overprotective of family members. Got that from my mom.

Other than that, I honestly can't think of anything. I noticed someone else wrote "I write short stories" as something unmanly, but I don't really think that's true.
I've been writing a story, more for relaxation than getting published or whatever, and I don't think that makes me any less of a man.

spartan1077:
The only 'manly' thing I have is a penis!...seriously. I hate sports, I don't drink, I like shopping, I'd rather a musical than an action movie, I like fashion, I like men(this is unmanly, yes?), and I don't think gaming is very manly either.
EDIT: I don't swear often, I hate mess, I love girly anime, I love the carramelldansen, I'm partially a romantic(part of me is anyways), I try to not harass people, Part of me is very emotional...
EDIT EDIT: I love baking and cooking, I'm good at sewing, I love to dance in the ballet sort of way...

LOL at this. No offense, I just appreciate the irony of naming oneself Spartan and at the same time being... well... a girly wuss.
Whether you meant it in the historical or the Halo sense, you are far from a Spartan, my friend.

I watch anime like Ultra Maniac, Card Captor Sakura, Lucky Star, etc.

ThatLankyBastard:
A simple question for all the manly-men at The Escapist... What is the most unmanly thing you do? What is the one thing that you love that completely defies the stereotypical manly way of life?

I'll start... I love romance movies, (especially sad ones), and watch Lucky Star...

i like to cuddle after sex.... XD

I cry at the end of 'Green Street Hooligans' and pretty much all the way through the music video to Nickelback's 'Someday'.

I don't like sports, know shit about cars, don't hunt (though I have no objection to it) and I love musicals. Oh, I also don't attempt to jump every girl I know immediately upon meeting them. This has caused some girls to question my sexuality.

i hate the taste of alcohol.

i dont like sports.

i dont like cars.

and i am currently watching The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya.

I read books voluntarily. They're not thoughtless pap though, so I'm fine right? Fuck it, I'm not counting that.

Posting on this forum isn't exactly manly.

Most unmanly thing? Hmmm, probably that one time my nipples started to lactate...

In all seriousness, though, I don't do anything very 'unmanly'.
However, I don't do a lot of explicitly 'manly' things either.

I don't like competitive sports.
I don't drink beer (or any alcohol for that matter).
I don't care about vehicles (although I do watch Top Gear).
I don't go hunting or fishing.
And I don't do power training.

AccursedTheory:
I don't watch sports.

same here

I like dramatic movies like John Q and the Last Samurai. I don't know how unmanly that is but I'm gonna keep collecting all kinds of my favorite movies.

No. More movies like To Kill a Mockingbird, Marty, Laurel and Hardy and stuff like that.

Casual Shinji:
I pee sitting down.

Not very manly, I know, but the convenience of a toilet is that you can sit on it, so by God I'm gonna sit on it.

I'm also guilty of that.

Also, I read a lot and don't like any sports... apart from the occasional game of basket-ball

-Zen-:

00slash00:

ThatLankyBastard:
A simple question for all the manly-men at The Escapist... What is the most unmanly thing you do? What is the one thing that you love that completely defies the stereotypical manly way of life?

I'll start... I love romance movies, (especially sad ones), and watch Lucky Star...

titanic is my favorite movie....do i really need to go on?

You don't, but your heart will.

Hahahaha, oh man, I just had a laughing fit. Thank you for the giggle, good sir. xD

ThatLankyBastard:
and watch Lucky Star...

Along those same lines I watch Princess Tutu and think it's great.

Christemo:
and i am currently watching The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya.

I've got to watch that show at some point. I didn't know it was considered unmanly though.

Listen to girly J-pop when no one is around

nuba km:
I have a pink ds...

Ha! I thought I was the only one...

Although personally, I prefer to calling it a "Salmon Colored DS" to a "Pink Colored DS"...

Doesn't make it any manlier though...

GenericAmerican:
I don't like (american)fooball...and as an American male, that is almost unheard of.

Even more ironic that your username is "Generic American".

I for one hate American HandEgg though, and I love trolling people who like it with questions like "What's a superbowl?".

Also I am not afraid to get a bit teary-eyed over a movie, which has happened before but it's never really crying, just...well, teary-eyed.

Yeah I said it.

I refuse to kill. Anything. Even mosquitoes get a ride out of the house in a glass with me. (Yet I eat meat and I'm not a Vegan).

Per definition, I would say that almost everything I do would be considered "unmanly", but I'm still a heterosexual male, witch is kinda weird this day and age.

ALSO THIS:

Shade184:

Firetaffer:

viper3:

...shut up...not...a...word.

My little pony is seriously the MANLIEST s*it ever, I love that show!

No really, I'm hooked, help me!

Oh god. I did not, I did not, just watch that entire episode.

Oh shit, I did.

Somebody help me!

There's no help to be had, just enjoy the ride.

WTF have they done(!) to "My little Ponies", for gods sake? This is how I remembered them. I'm not saying that they not cute now, because they totally are.
[spoiler=]image[/spoiler]

uh...that'd be three weeks ago. Where I put on a dress, hairband, and handbag. At a party whilst drunk. This wouldn't be too bad except the first thought I had wasn't "jesus why am I doing this" it was: "why didn't I shave my legs first?"

I supposed being gay would be the biggest thing that i do that is unmanly. This isn't a bash on gay people, I really am gay. Other than that, not really much. I don't act girly, and no one ever guesses I'm gay, so I must do a good job of hiding it... I seem to have gotten off topic. Anyway, so me being gay, that's my answer.

I shave my legs.

DONT JUDGE ME!

jk, I do it because the wife thinks it sexy. Do I need anymore reason?

It would be much quicker for me to tell you what manly things I do, I wear a trench coat, boots, have a beard, long hair and chug drinks and shoot arrows at stuff every week.

On the other side of the scale, I've had my hair braided, worn make up, lipstick, eye liner, nail polish the whole shebang (Should probably point out I'm not a cross dresser), Worn a dress, like musicals, beauty and the beast is my favorite Disney movie.

Don't worry guys I've already given all my man cards to my girlfriend bar one, which she let me keep for having a girlfriend :P.

Kiltguy:
Per definition, I would say that almost everything I do would be considered "unmanly", but I'm still a heterosexual male, witch is kinda weird this day and age.

ALSO THIS:

Shade184:

Firetaffer:

My little pony is seriously the MANLIEST s*it ever, I love that show!

No really, I'm hooked, help me!

Oh god. I did not, I did not, just watch that entire episode.

Oh shit, I did.

Somebody help me!

There's no help to be had, just enjoy the ride.

WTF have they done(!) to "My little Ponies", for gods sake? This is how I remembered them. I'm not saying that they not cute now, because they totally are.
[spoiler=]image[/spoiler]

I have to admit, it's preposterously entertaining. Certainly more so than it has a right to be. It almost seems to be steeped in self-parody. The characters are so over the top and goofy, it's hard to take the piss out of it.

HigherTomorrow:

JFuss:

HigherTomorrow:

Say what you want, but Paramore is pretty terrible, even by emo punk standards. Mainstream enough to appeal to masses of fangirls, angsty enough to entice the "dark" crowd.

Eh I know its angsty and mainstream but it doesn't bother me.
Hayleys got a nice voice and the music is catchy, plus she's purdy :p

Nimcha:
Bunch of wusses, I'm more manly than most of you. Man up!

I love you.

Pages PREV 1 . . . 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked