A Question for Men...

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 . . . 15 NEXT

Oh! I just remembered another thing!

I love kittens.

There I said it.

emeraldrafael:
I've carried a woman's purse before.

No, not for my girlfriend/mother/some woman close enoguh to me to explain it and people maybe understand. just flat out, carried a purse, cause I knew that I could carry it on a plane and it was a rather big purse, so i could carry more (like books and stuff).

ZeroMachine:

JFuss:
Well some crazy people seem to think that listening to Paramore is unmanly but they is just crazy...

Wait... really? I guess I'm unmanly for that, too.

Most people think its unmanly cause the lead isa girl.

... and it was the main song for the twlight movie (the first one)

Because the lead singer is a girl? Really?

So because we like to watch this incredibly attractive girl:

We're unmanly? *sigh*

Maybe it's just me. I have a thing... for girls who can sing...

I like to cook, enjoy some theater, and think most sports are boring (with the exception of MMA). To balance this out, I practice martial arts and drink vodka and beer quite heavily.

I like cooking...

But thats mainly because I like to be able to cook myself a good meal (I love food).

So a girly thing for a manly reason.
Oh well nothing else about me screams feminine.

I guess what is most unmanly about me is that I'm still playing games like Pokemon and Mario and not FPSs and Sports at age 19.

Casual Shinji:
I pee sitting down.

Not very manly, I know, but the convenience of a toilet is that you can sit on it, so by God I'm gonna sit on it.

This. The only time I dont is at night, because the fucking seat is freezing.

I watch old Black and White movies.

kaleido star....

Well, I don't drink or smoke, I don't enjoy any sport involving anything larger then a shuttlecock (Well, OK, rackets and bats I can deal with, but have you ever had a football to the face? Not very nice, I'm sure you'll agree...) I still watch animated movies (when I even watch movies!) I don't play FPS's that often, I've ended up with more friends that are girls then friends that are boys...
Need I go on? Actualy, the most unmanly thing I've done is this: Over here in England, we have PE - Phisical Education. Now, there was a Girl group and a Boy group for PE in my secondary school.

See where I'm going with this? Yeah, well, in the end, I put myself into the girls PE group. Mainly down to some bullying in the boys group, but there you are. I actualy enjoyed what they were doing a lot more.
Then the bastards in the boys group went and did the same, so that plan went down the drain a little, but still.

I'm very good with kids and I break down into a cutesy-wutesy tone and language when I talk and cuddle dogs/puppies.

thaluikhain:
Unmanly?

Well...I wear shoes and walk on my hind legs...I think that's a thing women do often.

I also watch some TV aimed at pre-teen girls, which is both unmale and unadultly, I guess.

That's quite a sexist comment you left, sir.

There's this one I do I think makes me unmanly... having sex with other men :P

Of the 121 episodes of Lost, I must have cried at something like 115 of them.

It's balanced by me rarely crying at anything in real life though.

All real men watch Azumanga Daioh.

Casual Shinji:
I pee sitting down.

Not very manly, I know, but the convenience of a toilet is that you can sit on it, so by God I'm gonna sit on it.

O.o

That's more than just unmanly, my friend.

Kiba Bloodfang:

It's only unmanly if you cuddle after.

GenericAmerican:
I don't like (american)fooball...and as an American male, that is almost unheard of.

You're not alone, man. I don't like football at all, I never saw the appeal of it.

OP: The football thing, and every time I listen to "Lilium" I think about the ending of Elfen Lied when Kouta and Lucy kiss and I kind of sort of... cry. Damn, that's painful to admit, and even though I do like some anime I'm not even a big anime freak.

My taste in entertainment isn't very consistent. When I was into anime, some of the one's I favoured (and still like) were the straight up definition of unmasculine, For example.

Cleaning is one of my favorite things to do. As with cooking.

Oh where to begin...I hang out with mostly only girls (I have one best guy friend), and, despite having a very wonderful girlfriend, hardly hang out with guys. I love romantic movies, I can stand boyband-esque music (from the 90s and early 00s mostly) for a while, I have a very flamboyant disposition, relate to girls better than guys, don't like sports, working out, tools, manual labor and all that other bollocks.

Very straight, like I said, have a girlfriend, and enjoy me some good ol' fashioned pr0n, action movies, guns, fast cars, and pretty girls.

I'm perfectly content with myself.

I never use urinals because I have a vagina since I don't like unzipping my pants.

Well I suppose crossdressing is pretty unmanly of me... Oh well

I hate Rugby and Cricket, which is like saying I hate the Sun and the Moon in my country.

Im really not a man though, Im a boy. Sure im 19, but emotionally im 14, with all that entails.

Archemetis:
I cried very openly at the end of Moulin Rouge...

In fairness so did my girlfriend. So I think we're even.

Oh god I just watched that movie the other day and I cried so much my eyes hurt. I loved it.

I do a bunch of things that could be considered "unmanly" I suppose. A hyper-masculine friend often points this out to me. I don't drink beer, I cry at sad movies, I listen to music that probably isn't considered "manly" and I play Pokemon. I'm told these don't make me very manly.

Odbarc:
I break down into a cutesy-wutesy tone and language when I talk and cuddle dogs/puppies.

Dude, who doesn't do this?

I'm so unmanly that I have different voices for each of my pets that I speak to.

i cry to alot of sad moments in films games books etc.

also i enjoyed the first twilight film.

and lastly i play with my long hair often :)

Casual Shinji:
I pee sitting down.

i do that sometimes as well :P

I have a romantic relationship with another man.

Can't get more un-"manly" than that.

Ladette:
All real men watch Azumanga Daioh.

Damn right.

Probably the only thing I do that might fit this thread is that I genuinely enjoy good romantic comedies. I really shouldn't, as it goes against most of my personality, but I enjoy that kind of sappy stuff for some reason.

ZeroMachine:
Snp

Well, thats up to debate. Some people find her attractive others doesnt.

I hate pretty much all sports, especially (American) football, I don't like drinking, drugs, or partying, and getting laid is not a primary goal. Oh and I absolutely love kittens.

Kiba Bloodfang:

Surely that makes you more manly? More maleness involved.

I can sorta understand the mainstream view on this, ut it always seemed a bit counter-intuitive.

Casual Shinji:
I pee sitting down.

I do that too. Just makes more sense.

hittite:
I like Caramelldansen. A lot.

ZOMG! I LOVE CARAMELLDANSEN!!

*does the dance*

I'm straight, and I have this other straight friend who calls and talks to me for hours. I do this with none of my other friends, just him. Its really weird.

bulbasaur765:
I guess what is most unmanly about me is that I'm still playing games like Pokemon and Mario and not FPSs and Sports at age 19.

you got a ways to go yet, i'm 28 and still play mario and pokémon...

most unmanly thing i do...
well i dont do it but i can knit. and sewing stuff is easy.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 . . . 15 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked