Do you have a fetish? Why do you think you have it?

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 NEXT

Yup. BDSM.

Where did it come from? Star Wars (you know what I'm talking about) and a long-term girlfriend, short term wife, long-term ex, who was also into it, with a compatible leaning.

CJ

Female input, yay!

I'm a bit into biting but mainly into being dominated.
I think it comes from the idea of men being in charge; they will take care of me in public and do what they want with me in private.

I have a couple that I'm not reveling but most involved being berated and humilated by women.

For the why, I'll chalk it up to self-loathing and bad relationships.

Glasses on a girl, especially when they leave them on for everything (if you CATCH my drift).

I think it goes back to the first girl I was ever with had these stunning eyes and her glasses made them even more beautiful. I often wonder what happened to Amy and wish I had made a few different choices when we were together. Oh well, no sense dwelling on things we can't change and worry about those things we can.

1. BDSM (masochistic mostly), blood, master/slave, and some other things I'll keep to myself.
2. *shrug* Hell if I know. Pain gets me excited, so I'm thinking adrennalin rush or something; the rest...who knows? I'm not fucking Freud.

1: One particularly stands out.
2: Caused by women that think sex is "lay there and make awful howling noises". I won't bother to finish if she wants to just lay there.

Mackheath:
[T]he rest...who knows? I'm not fucking Freud.

I would hope not, that's necrophilia, which I believe is still illegal. Not 100% on that, though.

1. yeahs, Honestly, I tend to look at the ass, and also, i reckon the neck is the sexiest part of a woman...

honestly, if a woman has a sexy neck, i know were i'm focusing most of my attention...

2. no idea where it came from.

1) I love seeing girls sneeze
2) This is actually not a very uncommon fetish, and it seems that everyone who has it has had it since they were young. I have always found something strange about seeing girls sneeze before I was attracted to them but it's only when I started getting attracted to girls that this became a fetish. When I say I found it strange I mean that in a curious way.

I've never told anyone about this before in my life but no one knows TheGuiggleMonster's true indentity so I think I'll be fine.
http://www.sneezefetishforum.org/forums/index.php?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wnF7Y3tLOOk

EDIT

A lot of people seem to be descirbing what kind of person they are attracted to. I'm not sure if that counts as a fetish but I should probably shed some light on that topic as well seeing as everyone else has:
1) Long hair.
2) Either green or light brown eyes. Greyish blue is the worst colour. My eyes are green.
3) Wearing a short skirt and no tights is better than wearing no skirt and no tights. This could actually count as a fetish.
4) All the normal stuff about breast arse curves etc.
5) I am white and I only like white girls.

RagnorakTres:

Mackheath:

I would hope not, that's necrophilia, which I believe is still illegal. Not 100% on that, though.

Bleh...thanks for that. I think I got the wrong guy.

1. Yes, redheads.
2. Not sure, my ex kinda looked redheaded without makeup. Strange but true!

I'm fairly sure I have a tongue fetish. Licking, specifically. (But then again, what else can you really do with a tongue? ... ... Don't answer that.)

Soft tongues are especially nice. I don't really know why I like it so much, though.

PS: This whole thread is making me feel like a creep, but at the same time I'm OK with this.

Like the OP I have macrophilia.

My assumption as to why is because when I was young I always wanted to be really tall, and as I matured I really liked the idea of girls being really, really tall.

It's an odd fetish. :/

I like it rough.

Like... real rough... like, drawing blood rough. Of course I would never do that to a girl if she didn't want it, it doesn't mean I can't enjoy it without the roughness.

I have no idea where it came from. I wasn't abused as a kid or anything. I just really like it.

BrokenBoySoldier:
A real obsession with redheads, especially if they're "strong but sweet"

And I really have no idea where it came from.

wow as soon as i saw this thread i immediately thought ''red heads''. totally ninja'd me

Mackheath:

RagnorakTres:

Mackheath:

No, you were right, Freud was the psychiatrist who obsessed about sex. He postulated that every sexual fetish and psychological disease sprung from a deep-seated Oedipal Complex (basically the urge to have sex with your mother). He's been largely discredited as a serious source of psychiatry due to the suspicion that he was high on cocaine (or something, I don't remember the specific drug) and projected his own failings on his subjects during testing.

I was making a joke on the fact that he died somewhere in the middle of the 20th century and thus "fucking Freud" could be misinterpreted to mean "having sexual intercourse with the cadaver of the one-time psychiatrist Sigmund Freud." I am currently overexplaining the joke in the (perhaps vain) hope that it will eventually, through recursive humor physics, become humorous again despite me having to explain it.

RagnorakTres:

Mackheath:

RagnorakTres:

No, you were right, Freud was the psychiatrist who obsessed about sex. He postulated that every sexual fetish and psychological disease sprung from a deep-seated Oedipal Complex (basically the urge to have sex with your mother). He's been largely discredited as a serious source of psychiatry due to the suspicion that he was high on cocaine (or something, I don't remember the specific drug) and projected his own failings on his subjects during testing.

I was making a joke on the fact that he died somewhere in the middle of the 20th century and thus "fucking Freud" could be misinterpreted to mean "having sexual intercourse with the cadaver of the one-time psychiatrist Sigmund Freud." I am currently overexplaining the joke in the (perhaps vain) hope that it will eventually, through recursive humor physics, become humorous again despite me having to explain it.

Quite a subtle pun, and one I really should have seen coming, but thanks for the explanation.

Like most posts here, I'd rather not say.
1. A few, nothing too weird, if they are unrealistic
2. No idea, but I may blame Disney cartoons.

Mackheath:

RagnorakTres:

Mackheath:

Quite a subtle pun, and one I really should have seen coming, but thanks for the explanation.

Oh dear goodness, not a pun!

1. Bondage. (Male, dom.) Just the relatively light stuff, nothing too extreme.

2. I'm not 100% sure about this, but I think it came from all the stories I read as a kid that always seemed to involve the desirable (and sometimes not particularly heavily dressed) princess being tied up by the villain. So yeah...

Now, fascinating though it has been, I'm going to go and try to forget about this thread.

Asians.

Nope, don't know why.

1. Having Raw hard sex with while brutally beating the stuffing out of them, If I kill them at the climax it's a jackpot win ! (e.g. Sex on top so I can punch them in the face over and over while still screwing them)

2. All my ex's screwed me over big time, I needed a way to manage my frustration,lust and anger into one action.

A couple:

Gxas:
I like biting.
I don't know why, I just do.

Conversely, I like being bitten (hard enough to draw blood and see blood on the girl's teeth). Don't know where that came from... maybe it was the fact that an ex is basically a vampire (she has EPP i.e. exposure to sunlight = skin-burning, or close enough).

RowdyRodimus:
Glasses on a girl, especially when they leave them on for everything (if you CATCH my drift).

Ooooh yeah... I'm of the opinion that any girl can be made 10 times sexier if she didn't bother with (heavy... *nn*) make-up and just put on a pair of wire-rimmed specs.

And... for some reason, I'm attracted to girls with scars (though that's probably some emotional psych thing which I try to deny).

UNKNOWNINCOGNITO:
...lust and anger into one action.

Angrysex is so full of pure win! I wish I could do it more often. =3

Not a fetish per-se, a paraphilia, but whatevs. It's vore (I would never ever ever admit this IRL BTW)

Only reason I felt the need to post this was that among the vore community (Self absorbed arseholes at Eka's) Almost unanimously there is an agreement that the interest in vore developed way before any sexual urges, and was non-sexual, and just a bizzare fascination in things such as vore in cartoons.

Now I thought that was interesting and may lead to other paraphilia having the same state, or maybe vore isn't actually one, but a fascination which becomes sexualised at adolescence.

Longest post I have made in about a year on anything.

Major boob fetish... I feel dirty

heels, stockings, tongue piercings all on girls ofc & Emo girls Oo
and i'mù also really seem to be into slutty girls :D

Dunno why, i just really really like it :D

TStormer:
Not a fetish per-se, a paraphilia, but whatevs. It's vore (I would never ever ever admit this IRL BTW)

Only reason I felt the need to post this was that among the vore community (Self absorbed arseholes at Eka's) Almost unanimously there is an agreement that the interest in vore developed way before any sexual urges, and was non-sexual, and just a bizzare fascination in things such as vore in cartoons.

Now I thought that was interesting and may lead to other paraphilia having the same state, or maybe vore isn't actually one, but a fascination which becomes sexualised at adolescence.

I'd say you and me are in the same boat. I'd pretty much say the same thing.
Who knew Disney cartoons would have such an effect on people.

1. some
2. I think I can explain one, microphilia i think it was... im very attracted to hobbit's...

1. Glasses and pink, black or blue Hair.
2. I'm not sure. Probably anime.

Yes. Couches.

As a child, I spent a lot of time on couches, and thus grew to love them.

Everyone has at least one certain fetish.

Screw it
EDIT
Im not telling yet
I just always had a thing for it, dont know y

1. So, so, so, so many! I won't go into detail, but many of them are incredibly weird and
alot of people would (rightfully) find them disgusting.

2. Fuck if I know!

Would cat ears and tails count as a fetish? Because I'm honestly not sure. I assume it would, but I don't really like to assume too much.

EDIT: Wolf ears and tails are an acceptable substitute for cats ears and tails.

1: A fair few, some more depraved than others. That might just be the hormones speaking though, me going through puberty and all.

2: My guess is that you're really just born with them, like your sexuality. Though association with something sexual may cause some of them.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked