the strongest bad guy!!!!

Pages 1 2 NEXT

so in all the anime/manga's ever created who do you think would be the strongest bad guy?
mine personally would be Cell from dragon ball z.
so who do you think should take the mantle of strongest bad guy?

What are we classing Kenpachi as?

Yammy Rialgo, again from bleach, ranked 0 espada?

I guess cell would be pretty strong, if I remember right he is "made" from all the past bad guys.

Kid Buu seemed stronger than Cell though, he took out everybody including gotanks.

There the only two anime I watch(ed) though and still haven't seen all of them.

The strongest, baddest guy of them all...

Someone had to. Other than that, I've never watched anime, so can't really contribute.

I'm thinking Omega Shenron of GT.

The problem with all these threads is that if you take characters in one series, that have the ability to incinerate worlds with a finger (Read: Silly) and drop them into a more realistic anime - they would win, but...

It just doesn't really work. The only way to do this is to say the strongest bad guy relative to the world they live in, or if all were given the same amount of power who would win, or something like that.

That being said, if you did do that people would just pump put their favorite bad guy, so...

Meh, I have no answer to this xD

Niagro:
The problem with all these threads is that if you take characters in one series, that have the ability to incinerate worlds with a finger (Read: Silly) and drop them into a more realistic anime - they would win, but...

It just doesn't really work. The only way to do this is to say the strongest bad guy relative to the world they live in, or if all were given the same amount of power who would win, or something like that.

That being said, if you did do that people would just pump put their favorite bad guy, so...

Nah, it doesn't work at all.

I've just got an idea for an anime series. It's called "Rtyui is the strongest person evar"

Therefore, the answer is this Rtyui person. /thread

Now, this sort of thing stops any sort of reasonable discussion. You have to also qualify the amount of believability or coolness or character or something to really compare. Almost totally worthless non-entities their creators made as rubbish Mary Sues will dominate.

Lord Hazanko. He ripped himself out of that void just because he can.

would shirosaki count?

Only ever watched one or Anime's and I flat out refuse to read Manga so i'm voting for one of the villians in one of the anime's I've seen, He was some vampire who had a spaceship

thaluikhain:

I've just got an idea for an anime series. It's called "Rtyui is the strongest person evar"

Now, this sort of thing stops any sort of reasonable discussion. You have to also qualify the amount of believability or coolness or character or something to really compare. Almost totally worthless non-entities their creators made as rubbish Mary Sues will dominate.

Exactly my point, thanks for making it understandable.

Also, something smells like TvTropes =D

Isn't this technically a vs. thread? Also, like it was already said- by what standards are we going on? Just because you've got a guy who can evaporate a billion puny worlds with a fart, doesn't make him an interesting villain.

A better topic would probably be, who is your favorite villain/which villain did you find most interesting?

Edit: Yammy was a weaksauce villain anyway. Chalk it up to Bleach's terrible writing, but that Rank 0 thing was bs. He was still clearly the weakest espada.

Also, Mary Sue isn't a term independent of Tv Tropes. You see it there, but it didn't originate there.

Mesca:
Edit: Yammy was a weaksauce villain anyway. Chalk it up to Bleach's terrible writing, but that Rank 0 thing was bs. He was still clearly the weakest espada.

Not seen the full fight but since the heads are fighting between themselvs while yammy was getting owned 'cos he was in the way just shows how bad he is.

Then again, he is was ranked 0 for a reason ...

omega 616:

Mesca:

Not seen the full fight but since the heads are fighting between themselvs while yammy was getting owned 'cos he was in the way just shows how bad he is.

Then again, he is was ranked 0 for a reason ...

You haven't seen the full fight because they don't show it. Yammy sucks so badly that they don't even bother to show him fight. If we're gonna put it in Trope terms- It was an Asspull that turned into a Missed Moment of Awesome that turned out to be a Curb Stomp Battle.

Capt. Crankypants:
The strongest, baddest guy of them all...

Someone had to. Other than that, I've never watched anime, so can't really contribute.

You win this thread forever!

OT: Are we including anti-heroes in this as well? Cuz if we are then Alucard (Hellsing) is pretty overpowered. I'd also vote for Kenpachi if this is the case.

If not, then..... ummmmm...... Father Alexander Anderson.

omega 616:

Mesca:

Then again, he was ranked 0 for a reason ...

yes bad had cell left earth and invaided other planets like he was going to do once earth was done id assume hed be far stronger the buu.More or less it was Cell potential that makes him the strongest in my opinion

thaluikhain:

Exactly. Kind of why I've always hated "X vs Y" threads. Superman vs Batman, unfortunately, Superman would win. But it's easy to say more people are fans of Batman than Superman, as his actions often make for a more appreciable story.

Mesca:
Isn't this technically a vs. thread? Also, like it was already said- by what standards are we going on? Just because you've got a guy who can evaporate a billion puny worlds with a fart, doesn't make him an interesting villain.

A better topic would probably be, who is your favorite villain/which villain did you find most interesting?

Also, Mary Sue isn't a term independent of Tv Tropes. You see it there, but it didn't originate there.

noted ill keep what youve said in mind thank you

The Beast Planet. It is a mobile planet that munches on other planets. It's entirely indestructible,and produces an endless supply of Beast Drones. All you can do is RUN. And hope your World Engines work properly.

Avoid the gaze of
and
and misa!!?
well she is batshit crazy.

I'm going to say Alucard from Hellsing. He may have been the protagonist but that guy was evil; in a good way.

Edited for not reading the Opening post *shame faced*

I would have to say Aizen from Bleach because he has reached a ridiculous state of power. So much so that the only reason I keep reading it is to see what clumsy narrative device is used to let Ichigo beat a God-like character.

Katana314:

thaluikhain:

Exactly. Kind of why I've always hated "X vs Y" threads. Superman vs Batman, unfortunately, Superman would win. But it's easy to say more people are fans of Batman than Superman, as his actions often make for a more appreciable story.

batman would own superman, he has kryptonite in stock on that belt of his

The Goddamn rail tracer.

ninjastovall0:
Avoid the gaze of
and
and misa!!?
well she is batshit crazy.

madara's an interesting choice, but can he compete with a supersaiyan moahahahahahaha

Helios_(DEL):

madara's an interesting choice, but can he compete with a supersaiyan moahahahahahaha

Madara "Hey goku look over here"
Goku "huh"
Madara-Sharinganned!
bam instant win, super saiyans may be strong but they have no defense against mind rape.

thaluikhain:

Niagro:

unless that anime is published he doesnt count. but does sound awesome...

What about "The Dwarf in the flask" from Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood. He must be pretty bad ass merging himself with god and all.

ninjastovall0:

Another reason versus doesn't work; it's often circumstantial. I remember hearing that kryptonite can damage cellular structure over time, so I have my doubts Batman would always carry it with him at all times, leading to yet another question - does Batman EXPECT to be in contact with Superman today?

Well Sephiroth could blow up the solar system several times.....

Katana314:

ninjastovall0:

Another reason versus doesn't work; it's often circumstantial. I remember hearing that kryptonite can damage cellular structure over time, so I have my doubts Batman would always carry it with him at all times, leading to yet another question - does Batman EXPECT to be in contact with Superman today?

Batman expects everything at all times, thats why hes the GODDAMN BATMAN! Im sure he would make a canister that can hold its ill effects.

Those are the Samurai Pizza Cats I can't remember if they are good or evil but they are one of the reasons I don't watch anime.

I"m gonna go off a game, but NYX of Persona 3 Fes. she wasnt so much beaten as she was sealed, which she was before, and will come back again. Plus, she's the freaking moon. If she crashed into the planet all hell would break loose.

EDIT:

ninjastovall0:
Snip

Is Lelouch really evil when his intentions were (if I remember correctly) to focus all the world's hate into him and then kill himself so that the country could be happy and in a state of peace?

ALso, I wanna make a cause for Chōji Suitengu. He became Japan's corporate giant, then crashed the entire world's economy by burning it all away and destroying his company. That man is truly evil.

emeraldrafael:
I"m gonna go off a game, but NYX of Persona 3 Fes. she wasnt so much beaten as she was sealed, which she was before, and will come back again. Plus, she's the freaking moon. If she crashed into the planet all hell would break loose.

EDIT:

ninjastovall0:
Snip

Is Lelouch really evil when his intentions were (if I remember correctly) to focus all the world's hate into him and then kill himself so that the country could be happy and in a state of peace?

ALso, I wanna make a cause for Chōji Suitengu. He became Japan's corporate giant, then crashed the entire world's economy by burning it all away and destroying his company. That man is truly evil.

If you think his original intention was to have himself die your wrong, he didnt come up with the zero requiem until he thought nunnally was dead and by the time he found out the plan was already implemented and there was no fuckin way suzaku was gonna let get off that easy after all the things he did. The thing is, hes both a bad guy and a good guy, depends which side your on.

ninjastovall0:
Snip

I guess. But still, he had good intentions cause he wanted Japan to be free(-ish), and then he did something good in the end. He's more of the tragic hero arc type then anythign else.

emeraldrafael:

ninjastovall0:
Snip

I guess. But still, he had good intentions cause he wanted Japan to be free(-ish), and then he did something good in the end. He's more of the tragic hero arc type then anythign else.

or is that what he wants you to think...dun dun dun GEASS!

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked