Crazy Girlfriend/Boyfriend stories anyone?

Pages 1 2 3 NEXT

Question is in the title.

Any crazy girlfriend stories or crazy boyfriend stories?

My gf freaks out about very minor things. For example on Friday we went to the bar for my birthday (which was on Thursday). We had a table right next to the dance floor... well 3 of my guy friends there were single. Later in the night this really cute girl was sitting next to my friend totally ignoring eachother. I'm like dude, talk to her! Offer her some of our beer! (We had a huge 138oz beer dispenser thingy). Finally I decided that I need to try and get them to talk so I said pretty much exactly what I told my friend to say (I actually told all 3 of my friends to do it). I was like "Hey! How are you? Do you want some beer?" Bam done that was it. I said no more. It got her to turn and talk and they started chatting... next thing I know my gf is pissed off at me. What the..?

It's pretty annoying, but when things are good they're good so I guess I can't complain. And I always make her happy with me again.

I also have a couple sad storys about previous relationships but not much point getting into those.

As far as I know a lot of the people here have never had/wanted a girlfriend/boyfriend, and I'm guessing that even less have crazy stories to tell about them.
I'll leave it up to you to decided why I have no story to post.

The date is the 25th of January, 2011. The place: local bookshop.

On the date in question, me and my boyfriend were looking at books (well, technically I was looking at books while he was reluctantly putting up me during my determined search for copies of the Chronicles of Narnia books).

As he's looking away, a very nice lady who worked there, and who had obviously noticed me digging through every single one of the shop's shelves, drawers and boxes, came over to ask me if I needed some assistance with finding something. I'm always very polite when dealing with people in shops, so I put on my nicest, friendliest act and inform her as to what I was looking for.

She leads me to a certain, and weirdly isolated, little section in the far corner, where after digging around some we manage to come away with 6 of the 7 books (The Magician's Nephew was nowhere to be found). I thank her greatly, pay for my books, and finally leave the shop.

Cue my boyfriend being cold and bitchy with me for the remainder of the day. I finally asked what was wrong that night, after he turned down sex (an odd occurrence).

His justification for his bad mood and annoyance with me: I abandoned him to flirt with some book store slut.

That's right folks. My boyfriend genuinely believed that I, a 100% gay man, had abandoned him to flirt with some 50-year-old woman I'd met in a bookshop. As if it wasn't bad enough he even thought that, it took me THREE DAYS to finally talk him out of the ridiculous belief.

ReservoirAngel:

On the date in question, me and my boyfriend were looking at books (well, technically I was looking at books while he was reluctantly putting up me during my determined search for copies of the Chronicles of Narnia books).

As he's looking away, a very nice lady who worked there, and who had obviously noticed me digging through every single one of the shop's shelves, drawers and boxes, came over to ask me if I needed some assistance with finding something. I'm always very polite when dealing with people in shops, so I put on my nicest, friendliest act and inform her as to what I was looking for.

She leads me to a certain, and weirdly isolated, little section in the far corner, where after digging around some we manage to come away with 6 of the 7 books (The Magician's Nephew was nowhere to be found). I thank her greatly, pay for my books, and finally leave the shop.

Cue my boyfriend being cold and bitchy with me for the remainder of the day. I finally asked what was wrong that night, after he turned down sex (an odd occurrence).

His justification for his bad mood and annoyance with me: I abandoned him to flirt with some book store slut.

That's right folks. My boyfriend genuinely believed that I, a 100% gay man, had abandoned him to flirt with some 50-year-old woman I'd met in a bookshop. As if it wasn't bad enough he even thought that, it took me THREE DAYS to finally talk him out of the ridiculous belief.

All i have to say is lol.. did he apoligize after realizing what he said or just acted stubbern ?

Well i havent had a GF i had my first snog, fondel last night my nipples are still killing me.

A story from my friends however i have many.

Even though this story isnt to do with a girl friend more a one night stand its fun.. or for me it was, A friend of mine that liked to think he was a bit of a lady killer got drunk at a party and started to flirt with a 15 year old girl (he was 17) and they hit it off lucky for her he had alot to drink as she wasnt that easy on the eyes so they went up stairs in which case they got as far as foreplay. He must have sobbered off and left her there, for about 3 months she stalked him id never seen him so scared being a body builder made it even funny the fact this 6ft brick was affarid of this 5"1 girl was histarical maybe iam just abit of a bastard but eh.

My second gf was bipolar, schizophrenic, and truly believed that she had a demon that lived inside her and that if she didn't keep her under control, she would destroy the world.

Unfortunately, I didn't know about the crazy until after we'd been dating for a little bit.

None so far, unless you count staying up two full days talking to each other as crazy.

Khaun:

ReservoirAngel:

All i have to say is lol.. did he apoligize after realizing what he said or just acted stubbern ?

Yes he did. And to make it up to me he found and bought me a copy of The Magician's Nephew too, so I was happy.

ReservoirAngel:

Khaun:

ReservoirAngel:

Yes he did. And to make it up to me he found and bought me a copy of The Magician's Nephew too, so I was happy.

Atleast he saw the error of his ways, that was a sweet way to make up for it too.

Two of my friends had wild stories about their ex-girlfriends, but they seemed fine when I met them. It seems like a lot of these need to be taken with a pinch of salt and there's a touch of 'she didn't dump me, I dumped her' slanted edge to these types of stories...

i haven't had a crazy ex... but my friends ex went out with half of his friends to get him jealous and then said that if he didn't get back with her she would kill herself

Khaun:

ReservoirAngel:

Khaun:

Atleast he saw the error of his ways, that was a sweet way to make up for it too.

He has a habit of doing that. Acts like a twot, then does something overwhelmingly sweet shortly afterwards, thus making it physically impossible to stay mad at the guy.

ReservoirAngel:

Khaun:

ReservoirAngel:

He has a habit of doing that. Acts like a twot, then does something overwhelmingly sweet shortly afterwards, thus making it physically impossible to stay mad at the guy.

Ah like a puppy he may chew your sofa but the way he looks at you makes you forgot about it all iam a bit jealous of you ;).

I've got plenty but I'll share one for now.

I was dating a girl I met through some friends who was crazy. She'd been through rehab for drinking before she was legal age to even do so in the first place. Months had passed and things went south after I suspected her of cheating. Later I found out she had been cheating on me with her mom's coworker who was twice her age. After I found out I told her I was gone and she threw a fit and cut herself with a razor.

There's more to it but that's all the crazy parts.

Khaun:

ReservoirAngel:

Khaun:

Ah like a puppy he may chew your sofa but the way he looks at you makes you forgot about it all iam a bit jealous of you ;).

Exactly. He's always doing it. I know he does it, but I can't help but get swept away by it. Plus his puppy-dog eyes are literally irresistible. You see that look, you instantly melt.

lvl9000_woot:

I was dating a girl I met through some friends who was crazy. She'd been through rehab for drinking before she was legal age to even do so in the first place. Months had passed and things went south after I suspected her of cheating. Later I found out she had been cheating on me with her mom's coworker who was twice her age. After I found out I told her I was gone and she threw a fit and cut herself with a razor.

I didnt think people like that really existed, not that you probly cared but was she alright physically i mean ?

Khaun:

lvl9000_woot:

I didnt think people like that really existed, not that you probly cared but was she alright physically i mean ?

Yeah. She was a damn drama queen. She's alive and dating somebody else.

well i go through partners like underwear so i am obviously going to get some crazies or maybe they are drwen to me. some of the women i have been out with were really deranged two of them had to go to prison one is still there

one of them a couple of years ago it was coming to the end of the relation ship and this girl was quite clingy and dependent on me which is one thing i hate i suppose i should have seen how unstable she was well when i broke up with her it broke her mind and started with all of the traditional stalker stuff until i was leaving the house for work in the morning to find a "gift" she had left me it was an eviscerated dog well i was afraid at this point if shes ballsy enough to cut up a dog on my door step shes unstable enough to come after me i decided to get the police and courts involved shes ok now after a few months of suicide watch therapy and a stint in prison for cutting open the dog and spreading it over my door step

the other one is not so interesting this was even further in the past she was just an inept poisoner who worked as a nurse at the local rest home thank what ever deity probably doesn't exist that i cook my own food and she didn't want to practice on me

The only time I've ever drunk resulted in me making out with a girl who was not my girlfriend at the time. Feeling rightly hurt and betrayed, my girlfriend cut her wrists and ended up in hospital overnight under emergency care, while I sat in the waiting room with her parents and brother, which was one of the worst experiences of my life. It wasn't so much crazy as her depression coming full-force. She recovered, and got help, but I was terrified for her for months afterwards.

I've just killed any good vibes in this thread. You are welcome.

I was hanging out with a girl, she had a boyfriend but wanted to fool around with me. I said no, not until she ended it with her boyfriend. So we lay on my bed listening to music just relaxing and talking and all of a sudden she punches me in the face. I ask, "What the fuck? Why?" She said she was bored. She grabbed a pair of scissors and stabbed me in my arm. I grappled her to the ground and put her in my straight jacket costume I had in my closet. I held her hands until she calmed down, wherein she tried flirting with me more.

I started to ignore her, because she's crazy and no matter how hot a girl is,
Crazy + Scissors = My manhood gets cut off.

I ignore her, which she hates as she is so hot that she is used to everyone saying yes. She presses her boobs in my face while I'm sitting in science class, reading a book at lunch, anytime she sees me.

Finally she had, had enough of trying to get my attention. She came to me during lunch and demanded that I speak to her, I don't really remember what happened I either said I wasn't going to speak to her, or just didn't say anything. She took my head and smashed it as hard as she could against the metal bar that was part of the building structure. I blacked out and had a concussion. I went to the nurse, who then told me to go to the dean. I didn't want to tell them her name because she is crazy, I wanted to let it go. They said if I didn't tell them her name I could be suspended or expelled. So I did, she came in flirted with the dean, tried to shove it on me, "You remember when you had me in that straight jacket and held my arms down?" UGH!

The dean just said stay away from each other, kinda stupid seeing as how I found remote places to read and she would find me. I transferred when my friend moved and I couldn't handle the stress of that school.

MasterOfWorlds:
My second gf was bipolar, schizophrenic, and truly believed that she had a demon that lived inside her and that if she didn't keep her under control, she would destroy the world.

Unfortunately, I didn't know about the crazy until after we'd been dating for a little bit.

sounds like a keeper if you ask me.

May I recommend these series of articles?...

http://www.collegehumor.com/articles/column/dating-its-complicated

Because it is late I've decided to post on this for fun :)

When me and my girlfriend were on holiday in Zante Island (Very nice, highly recommended!). We met some friendly english guy, we are both scottish (so it was nice to have someone we could talk to easily). He worked on the island and basically we went out for a drink later in the week. After a lot of cocktails and a pint of cider, we started debating about star signs, I think they are fun and so does my girlfriend while this english guy thought they are stupid. It was innocent and fun until my girlfriend refuses to take my side and so we have a little private arguement about her not backing me up! (There was other people that the english guy knew, so we didn't ignore him!) Basically, after arguing for a wee while I got a pint glass in my face. Luckily it hit the side of my neck and didn't do any real damage.

So a long story short. My girlfriend glassed me on holiday, which I paid for, over an arguement about star signs and her not backing me up when I know she is as interested as me in them! We are still together as in reality we were both really drunk.

She stormed out of the bar and I apologised to the english and co. and followed her out where we walked to the hotel with a trail of blood on the road. She then proceded to argue more about nothing really, not even the star signs, and then threw my almost brand new phone (about 2months old) off the tiled floor where it shattered and couldn't be repaired!

She apologised and offered to buy me a new phone in the future. It was quite funny in hindsight. I remember really clearly saying "Sorry about that, we'll be leaving now" while holding my hand to my neck and she had already left!

Rationalization:
"You remember when you had me in that straight jacket and held my arms down?"

The correct response to that is "You remember when you stabbed me with scissors, and I was forced to restrain you so that you'd stop attacking me?"

My first (also doubles as my latest) girlfriend was PSYCHOTIC. She had bipolarism, schizophrenia, and depression. We argued every night over text messages because of something I said either in person or over text that got misinterpreted and sometimes things I didn't even say!

It ultimately ended in an awkward breakup and she tried to kill herself and me.

After her attempted suicide she went through psychiatric help, but she still goes around spreading things about me, true and false, that people don't need to know (like my furryism which she found about about). Of course, being that some of the shit she spreads is so far out there, I generally don't have problems denying the accusations that people hear.

Mature content ahead, sexually funny story that I find ridiculous.

PayneTrayne:
Mature content ahead, sexually funny story that I find ridiculous.

At least she didn't pour cold water directly onto you. That's worse, trust me.

MasterOfWorlds:

i may sound like a dick (buh dum sh) but that sounds like some role play you would hear in the bedroom.

"imma demon"
"imma angel come to conquer you with my sword."

I know, i know i shouldn't joke like that.

My girlfriend in college had been the victim of some pretty severe sexual abuse during her childhood. She was attending regular group therapy sessions, but she still had some pretty severe issues with it, understandably so. One Friday, after classes, she told me that she was going to therapy that night, and that is was likely going to be an EXTREMELY difficult session, and wanted to know if I could keep my schedule open so she could have someone to talk to afterwards, if she needed to. Being the regular social butterfly I was, I had nothing planned anyways, and so was available for anything and everything.

The session was as difficult as she had anticipated, and so I spent the entire evening comforting her and listening to her tell me about the abuse she'd suffered in shocking detail. I ended up sleeping on her floor that night. I was living off campus, and was out of it by the time she finished talking at about 2 in the morning, and although we were "active" at the time, we agreed that she didn't need me snoring in her ear after the evening she'd had.

I slept like a rock, even though the floor was hard and uncomfortable. I woke up the next morning in her warm, comfy bed, with no idea of how I got there. Worse still, she was sitting at her desk, and when I said "Good morning", it was quickly clear that she was very much not happy with me. I crawl out of bed to find that I am no longer wearing my pants, and I begin fearing the worst. After finding my pants, I begin appologising profusely to her, along the lines of "Honey, I don't know what I did, but whatever it was, it was stupid, wrong, and I'm very sorry for it." Finally, she opens up.

"Dan, I woke you up last night and asked you to come to bed. You got up, crawled into bed, and started to go to sleep. I asked you if you were forgetting something, and you got up. I thought you'd gotten the message. I started pulling off your pants, you stepped out of them, grabbed your pillow off the floor, crawled back in bed and passed out."

So I was the bad guy for not taking advantage of my emotionally traumetized girlfriend. But it doesn't end there. I finally got her calmed down, she was all smiles and happy and great, I proposed we move the good mood in a bed-ward direction, which she agrees to, we're making out, hands are wandering (both of ours, I was just following her signals), when her mood very suddenly swings. In a matter of minutes, I go from making out with my girlfriend, to her sobbing, to me making a Circle K run for M&M's.

I repeat this story to myself every now and then to take the sting away from being single.

Ultratwinkie:

MasterOfWorlds:

i may sound like a dick (buh dum sh) but that sounds like some role play you would hear in the bedroom.

"imma demon"
"imma angel come to conquer you with my sword."

I know, i know i shouldn't joke like that.

The irony of that is that I actually own several swords. XD

A boyfriend of my sister's in high school was engaged while he went out with her.

Apparently he got engaged every other weekend or so, and had a creepy obsession with getting married. One girl's mother eventually called the cops on him some time ago.

Beyond that, no real stories I've got.

smearyllama:
A boyfriend of my sister's in high school was engaged while he went out with her.

Apparently he got engaged every other weekend or so, and had a creepy obsession with getting married. One girl's mother eventually called the cops on him some time ago.

Beyond that, no real stories I've got.

Sounds like my friend, but less nuts.

Ha HA!!! I wish...

Crazy? No. I'm the crazy one in relationships. Explains why I avoid them now XD

Rather annoying? Yes.

One particular story is about an ex who's ruined my friends life by simply letting him get too attached and then walking off on him. But that's off topic, the girl in question is.

Basicly, she took out her bad day's on me. Through the internet. We fought every day, in a long distance relationship, and it was always because she had a bit of a bad day and I was simply listening. I'm either over-reacting, or I got used as a punching bag. Either way though, I honestly wonder why I dated her for four months going through that for three of them.

The other one is this, and this one I think i can classify as crazy.

Me and my girlfriend of about 2, 3 weeks at this point, sit down and start talking about how we need to work on communication. We had really rushed the relationship, and it was starting to show with us starting to avoid each other. Anyways, the funny bit is, after this talk on working on communication... She dissapears for 3 weeks, not a word. I text her to tell her it's over, she snaps at me that she's in a completely different province and actually gets one of her friends to threaten me via my voicemail to shut up. Over me telling her it's over because she dropped off the face of the planet.

Yeah, definately staying single here, especially since I honestly can't tell who's in the wrong in both of these situations. Probably me and my ex's.

Pages 1 2 3 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked