I have a strange hair.

Pages 1 2 NEXT

I have a strange hair.

The hair resides on my forearm. It's immediately distinguishable from the other hairs there, being black, straight and stiff, standing almost straight out, about a third of an inch in length.

When I first noticed this hair, my first reaction was to pull it out, so I did just that. But a few weeks later it returned. Again, I pulled it out, this time more carefully, making sure I got the follicle as well. Sure enough, there was a white little bud at the end of the hair. I figured it was the last I'd seen of it.

But a few more weeks passed, and again it returned. I stood there a moment in silence, before exclaiming, "huh" and moving on with my day.

Post something weird about your body.

You got some creepy possessed hair demon inside you, man.
Aaaaaanyways, just about in the centre of my chest, just below the nipple-y area, I have a little bump of bone that sticks out. When I was younger it used to be visible, but now you can still feel it. Sort of like one of my ribs just goes a bit outwards.

Hmmm, this thread misled me.

I thought this would be about the hair on your head.

It's actually about body hair. I think I'll bail before it gets a little too... intimate.

Every now and then I get sort of the same thing, but it's a long thin blond hair midway up my left torso area. Oddly it only shows up after showers and seems to grow instantly as I never seem to catch in progress but only once it is about an inch or more in length.

I have really muscular thumbs, but I have really weak grip, so it's kinda a mixed blessing.

I can also put my foot behind my head, and sit in really awkward positions, that are strangely comfortable.

Daystar Clarion:
Hmmm, this thread misled me.

I thought this would be about the hair on your head.

It's actually about body hair.

Not specifically. Just about the body in general.

Theres a "ring" made by my freckles all across my neck + ear + shoulder + leg+ and back up again :P

I think you've just created the most hilarious thread title I've read on these forums. Well done, my friend.

OT: I, too, had a strange hair on my forearm. It was also black, and was stiff to the point where it hurt my arm when I touched it. I got rid of it, and it has not returned.

I found a very thin 3 inch hair growing on my shoulder once.

I have a series of spots from my shoulders to my elbows, that apparently it caused by lack of omega 3, despite me loving fish.

Also that my ribs seems to point outward at the bottom.

Also that my right shoudler clicks when turned in a circle.

Also I can vibrate my eyes.

Also my right hand can be twisted 360 if I also turn my elbow. Weird how my left arm cant do that.

All I can remember at the moment.

I have a patch of black skin on my arm. Literally, black, as if it was burnt to a crisp. However, it feels entirely normal, and multiple dermatologists have said that it was nothing to worry about.

Needless to say, it makes me worry.

SPOILER ALERT: You are part werewolf.
If one of your parents seems oddly fuzzy come full moon you now know why.

Anyway. I guess my collarbone is sort of uneven. It sticks up on one shoulder and not on the other.
I also have a collection of scar-like marks all along my shoulders and back. I have absolutely no idea where they came from.

I've got a few hairs on my back shoulder that pop-up from time to time.
Also I have two cowlicks on my head hair: one in the front to the right and one right on the top in the back. It's tough to go to Bar-Mitzvas (I'm not Jewish but I have Jewish friends) because I have to wear the yahmica(sp?) on the side of my head like some Jew pimp.

My fingers are horribly crooked.

Also, I have this bone sticking slightly out of the back of my head (I dont know what the English word for it is... but ossification perhaps?) and no, its nothing to worry about :p Since I'm never bold it doesnt show at all + I've had it checked and it's nothing even potentially dangerous ^^

Im pretty sure the bones on my face are deformed and i have +3 huge scars on my body of which i have no recollection of ever receiving. One is on my chin. I like my other scars because they make a nice story but "I don't know how that got there" isn't much of a story.

Edit: There's also this weird thing i can do with my thumb i haven't seen anyone be able to do before. I kind of put it in a 90 degree angle and make it..."dance" back and forth from the regular position to the angle. Great way of freaking people out.

Double edit: Also every now and than a toe on my left foot starts bending down in an unnatural way and i have to keep it up for several minutes until it stops hurting. It happens like every other day.

Triple edit: There's also this weird bump on the back of my head.

Quadruple edit: I also noticed that my fists are really big compared to my arms. I'm pretty sure my hand is bigger than a small spade.

Quintuple edit: After asking my friend, he told me that my tongue is fucking huge.

Sextuple edit: IF I put my foot straight i can move my knee bone around quite a lot. Is that normal?

My ears are differently shaped.

Not sure if that's too unusual, though.

my chest is uneven. By that I mean the left side stands out more than the right. If you were to look at me from the top of my head you'd notice what I'm talking about.

I've also got slight paralysis in the left side of my face from when I had Bells Palsy in high school. I never fully recovered from it. It's probably a difficult thing for someone to notice but one eye is always more open than the other and while I can blink normally on my right side, when I blink my left eye I lift the muscles on my left jaw at the same time so it looks like I'm doing a half smile while blinking.

My jaw pops when I open my mouth wide enough and my teeth are crowded because my mouth is small.

My hair is multicolored. On the top of my head it's a gold brown, as it goes down into sideburns it turns a kind of auburn color and my beard/lower sideburns are red. And my eyebrows are blond.

I can get my left elbow to touch my right shoulder by putting my arm behind my head. It makes my shoulder blade jut out about 4 inches.

I have a strange pigment condition, where parts of my skin are very tanned and parts are very pale, but it's not in anywhere very visible, except for a dashing silver streak in my hair. It's odd though, because I know there are conditions that cause lack of pigmentation and there are those that cause over-pigmentation, but I don't know of any that cause both.

i have a weird lump on the back of my neck. it isn't anything major, just a small collection of skin. always been there

I have odd patches of longer, more head-hair like hair on my upper arms.

Oh, and I can lick my own elbow.

Take that, science!

I get that on my upper arm. Fucking weird is what it is.

My hands look like they have rigor mortis most of the time, it's molted purple and grey.

My shoulder is oh-so slightly off angle, due to my collar bone being broken at a young age... FUN!

The best i've got is I once plucked a stray hair from my head and it was gray. It confused the hell out of me because i'm only 17, I have yet to find any more gray hairs which is kind of disappointing.

My hair is made of tons of different types. I have the full spectrum (blonde, black, red, brown), it tends more to a brown/blonde now (was full blonde when younger) and is wavy but goes straight easily. I get crazy black tightly corkscrewed hairs in my hairbrush from time that freak me out, as well as perfectly straight blonde hairs. And yeah, nobody else is using the brush, it's from me.

I also have one random head hair follicle on the side of my jaw, it makes super fine blonde hairs that nobody notices and that are angled up along my jawbone, so every so often I pull an inch long blonde hair there when it tickles and bugs me.

My ribs are crooked- when I look down, the left side lower part sticks out more than the right side in some sort of lump. No, it's not my boob, it's my ribcage bones and cartilage.

When I messed up my right wrist they fixed it wrong, so now if I rotate it in certain directions it will crack continuously. It also hurts when bad weather is coming.

My ankles can do what my wrist can to some extent, which makes sense because I was a rough and tumble kid.

I can rotate and move my shoulderblades A LOT- to the extent that contortionists can- but I've never tried moving my arms around crazily like they do. It freaked my boyfriend out once, my shoulder cracked when we were wrestling and I was laying on my side so I had it curved forward and he thought he'd dislocated it (it just hurt).

I have a patch of different colored skin on my forearm, it's more noticeable as being pale when I get tan during the summer than during the winter. I remember getting it from a sticker that was put on my forearm when I was in grade school, and it wouldn't come off no matter what people tried, and it ended up being ridiculously painful to remove and my arm was messed up. My mom doesn't believe me, she says it was probably there from birth but can't say for sure. Its not as bad as it used to be (which leaves me inclined to believe it's a scar, which supports my story and makes my memory valid) and is pretty rectangular.

HankMan:
I've got a few hairs on my back shoulder that pop-up from time to time.
Also I have two cowlicks on my head hair: one in the front to the right and one right on the top in the back. It's tough to go to Bar-Mitzvas (I'm not Jewish but I have Jewish friends) because I have to wear the yahmica(sp?) on the side of my head like some Jew pimp.

Yarmulke is spelled like...yarmulke.

I have skinny fingers with relatively big knuckles, can't wear rings at all except maybe on my index finger.

I also lost a bit of big toe thanks to an elevator that shut on my foot when I was a kid.

I get little "floaters" in my eyes, Shut up, Thats what the optician called them. they are like little see through squiggles that float around the surface of my eyes, and I can whizz them about if I move my eyes quickly. They are most noticable when I am looking at something bright.

Apparently they are just bits of cellulite on the surface of my eyes that have broken away and are not dangerous. Distracting though.

I have a permanent tan patch on my thigh from sitting with my laptop in my lap.

Hero in a half shell:
I get little "floaters" in my eyes, Shut up, Thats what the optician called them. they are like little see through squiggles that float around the surface of my eyes, and I can whizz them about if I move my eyes quickly. They are most noticable when I am looking at something bright.

Apparently they are just bits of cellulite on the surface of my eyes that have broken away and are not dangerous. Distracting though.

Me to! I didnt even know there was a name for them, or that they were actually you know, a thing. Awesome.

Apart from that, my whole body is a strange, I'm a funny looking customer. I suppose I have like a reddish patch on the first and second fingers of my left hand, kinda likea birthmark but not as red, they almost look like burn scars. Pretty odd, but I dont loose any sleep over it.

I can push my shoulder blades really far out from my body, and I have a spec of black on my kneecap where I accidently stabbed myself with a pencil :P

The outermost joint on all of my fingers bends backward way too far. It makes it hard to write or push buttons. If fact, I'm actually very surprised that I'm as good at video games as I am. For example, I was playing some Smash Bros. Brawl earlier. I play using the GameCube controller, and I make extremely liberal use of the shoulder buttons to shield and dodge. After a while, my index fingers were very sore because of the way they bend when I press the buttons.

My facial hair is extremely fine. It's really soft to the touch.

On a related note, my head hair is really thick, really strong, really shiny, really curly and really prone to tangling, especially since I keep it long. My parents, hairdresser and pretty much anyone who examines my hair comments that many people would really like to have hair like mine.

On my left knee, there were once three bumps. Now, they're gone, and in their place are indentations of scar tissue. It bugs me, but it's not a big deal.

That's pretty much what's weird with me.

Oh, I also have a graphite pencil lead embedded in my index finger because I accidentally stabbed myself deep with it in primary school the lead broke into my finger and didn't take it out, so the wound healed over the top of it. Its a dark spot in my finger, you can see it clearly if I press it against glass.

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked