Codename: Kids Next Door: Am I the only one who didn't like Operation: INTERVIEWS?

Okay, let me clarlify something first, I like KND, it's a really good show with a great cast of characters, great writing, high quality voice-acting, and really good artwork.

But the show's so-called conclusion, OP:INTERVIEWS, was an exception to this.

Personally, I hated the ending, most of what we thrown in felt like it was slapdashed, it give out more plotholes than it fills, the live-action scenes with the adult Sector V Ops seemed out of place, and the overall plot of the episode though concluded the show, did so in an arbitary fashion even by KND standards (a scavenger hunt, seriously?).

And given I thought KND was decently well-writen, I am, even today, not convinced that Mr. Warburton couldn't do a better job at wrapping up the plot.

And I personally refused to consider OP: INTERVIEWS canon to the KND storyline, immature of me? maybe, but I've so far been happier for it.

Am I the only person that feels that way about Operation: Interviews? Chowder was lesser well-written than KND was, yet I thought it had a better conclusion than KND did with OP:INTERVIEWS.

A thread about a Childrens Show that isn't My Little Pony, now I've seen everything.

OP: I loved KND but I have yet to see the ending.

I always thought the show concluded after that "who was number 0" or whatever its called episode. Then again I kind of hated that show. (was great in the beginning but got slightly ridiculous half way. still good quality)

Though from what I'm reading in the description, it seems like a step back from the traditional episodes which seems odd.

People liked that show? That's shocking to me for some reason. I have never met anyone who liked it O.o

KND is still going? I thought Cartoon Network dropped it back in 08...

Oh well, someone on youtube is bound to have them up by now.

gigastar:

the show may have been gone, but the fanbase isn't anywhere near dead, You can find updates on KND fanfics everyday on FF.net. I guess it attracted quite an audience.

But anyway, what did you think about the conclusion, Op; Interviews?

i thought it seemed rushed and not well plotted out

Misterian:

gigastar:

the show may have been gone, but the fanbase isn't anywhere near dead, You can find updates on KND fanfics everyday on FF.net. I guess it attracted quite an audience.

But anyway, what did you think about the conclusion, Op; Interviews?

Oh... FanFics.

Im about as likely to read a fanfic as a fly is likely to survive the bug zapper.

When I was younger I was just glad it had a proper ending at all and wasn't just cut off in general like CN did with other shows.

I rather like KND. Always thought it was awesome.

dancinginfernal:
When I was younger I was just glad it had a proper ending at all and was just cut off in general like CN did with other shows.

I rather like KND. Always thought it was awesome.

The KND had an ending, yes, but I still fail to grasp at it being a good ending, that's my issue with it.

I've never even seen KND :(

Fappy:
People liked that show? That's shocking to me for some reason. I have never met anyone who liked it O.o

KND was awesome! I'm 19 and I still watch it when it is on.

meh okay ending, the blend of live action freaked me out though and numbah one finally became the character i wanted but i always wanted him to get his hair back...

Im more pissed at the finale of xiolin showdown, why,because a certain character became the leader who didnt really deserve it, you know who im referring to, fuck that Brazilian bastard.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here