Would you?!
Sh'yeah!
82.8% (188)
82.8% (188)
Aww hell'naw!
14.5% (33)
14.5% (33)
Want to vote? Register now or Sign Up with Facebook
Poll: So...you swap bodies with your girlfriend/boyfriend...

Pages 1 2 3 NEXT

...would you 'do it' just to see what it feels like?

And if you're single; let's get all hypothetical on this one kay xD.

So yeah, for those of you who don't know, this is the opening question for the Painkiller Already podcast (which is entertaining; it get's Munch's seal of approval:D).

So, you and your (possibly imaginary) boyfriend/girlfriend switch bodies. Would you have sex just to see what it's like from their perspective?

Personally...yeah, I would actually.

But the question is...would YOU? DUNDUNDUN.
Edit: In case you don't understand the question><:
Would you have sex with yourself if you were the opposite sex?
Cheers IrishAdams you big lad:D

....Nah

I like being the one to "Stick-it-in"

Yeah I would and daaaayum I'd tap my ass so hard.

Wait, I'm my hand. How does that happen?

On a (somewhat more) serious note: I would, it'd be an interesting experience, to say nothing else.

Hell yeah. It would be the weirdest feeling ever.

I can't vote, I don't have a girlfriend =(

If I was a girl I would totally have sex with a guy, that's the only way I really know how to say it, the person I have sex with doesn't really concern me because I'm single.

Wait nevermind, I just understood the question, would I have sex with myself if I was the opposite sex, then yes I would love to fuck the shit out me.

Don't have a girlfriend, nor do I want one, but hypothetically, yeah; I'd do her/me so hard.

That or I would just play with my boobs and masturbate all day.

SilentCom:

Read the whole OP lad:].

RatRace123:
Wait, I'm my hand. How does that happen?.

LOL...there's a weird thought o_____o

I'd be too busy freaking the fuck out. The thought of not having my dick doesn't exactly make me horny.

Knowing my girlfriend, she would probably pressure me into trying it, then I'll spend every night of the rest of my life crying myself to sleep after we get our old bodies back...

BlueberryMUNCH:
...would you 'do it' just to see what it feels like?

And if you're single; let's get all hypothetical on this one kay xD.

So yeah, for those of you who don't know, this is the opening question for the Painkiller Already podcast (which is entertaining; it get's Munch's seal of approval:D).

So, you and your (possibly imaginary) boyfriend/girlfriend switch bodies. Would you have sex just to see what it's like from their perspective?

Personally...yeah, I would actually.

But the question is...would YOU? DUNDUNDUN.
Edit: In case you don't understand the question><:
Would you have sex with yourself if you were the opposite sex?
Cheers IrishAdams you big lad:D

I suppose so, though I dont really find myself attactive, she always thinks of what it'd be like to have a penis, so I'd do it, for her.

Good god no... I cant handle girl talk! Two people talking with high pitched voices at 7000 miles an hour, my brain would explode from trying to keep up with what was going on with all of these people who I barely knew but judged so quickly!

I haven't even had sex from my perspective. So I'll put that under maybe.

To quote Fred, "Hey! I can go look at myself naked!"

At first I was gonna post that I'm not sure I could I could get turned on by a guy. But I remembered it would be me.

And hell yes I would fuck me.

if i swiched bodies with my gf id totally play with mai boobies wouldnt have sex with myself tho.

Guys would fuck themselves.

Girls will actually try to understand men better.

So yeah i would.

I doubt there would be much of a differance.. well okay, she has more tits then I do, but I guess thats about it?
But while having her body, I might as well take the chance and cause some other things I will laugh my (own) ass off from laughing the next day...

So... I swap bodies with my girlfriend?

First thing I do is go on a diet. har har har!

er i have a question... which one I generally am not tied to a single partner, would i become one in particular or would my mind be split into several and then put into each of them?

I would. Just for the lulz.

I would, but I would have to do it in the dark. Otherwise it would be really fucking creepy, like narcissistic.

I'd have fun with this

First, I'd deny my girlfriend (who's in my body) any type of sex while teasing her relentlessly. So she could know what she does to me. :P

Then I'd spend the rest of the day playing with my own (her) boobies.

I couldn't bring myself to do it like, crudus said, wayy to narcissistic (and creepy).

I think I'd probably bitch out just because it would be so weird, and well, somewhat unnatural.

I certainly would. Speaking with a British accent would rock.

It's still my girlfriend.

Hell yes. I'm sexy as hell. I want to have sex with me.

I'd don't have a girlfriend, but I always wondered what It would be like being the opposite sex.

Heck yeah I'd try it... but then again I'm bisexual and have been curious since I was a kid what it'd be like to be a girl.

"If you had sex with a clone of yourself, would it be considered incest or masturbation?"
I bet nobody can guess where that is from. I'll give you a hint: Its said in a video on this website by a man with a "sweet hat and a chip on his shoulder."

OT: Eh, maybe. It would probably feel weird though...

BlueberryMUNCH:

SilentCom:

Read the whole OP lad:].

RatRace123:
Wait, I'm my hand. How does that happen?.

LOL...there's a weird thought o_____o

SCIENCE!

I swear this forum creates the weirdest topics sometimes... but yes why not, be nice to feel how the other half feels.

If i switched bodies with my imaginary girlfriend, wouldn't I turn imaginary and my body just falls into a coma?
On a monday morning, maybe.

Im 99% sure you took this question from the Painkiller Already Podcast

Pages 1 2 3 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked