1.5% (1)
Cho Chang
42.4% (28)
42.4% (28)
George Weasley
1.5% (1)
1.5% (1)
Want to vote? Register now or Sign Up with Facebook
Poll: Who Should Luna Lovegood Have Ended Up With?

Pages 1 2 NEXT

a friend of mine got into an arguement over who Luna should have got together with at the end of Harry Potter. I think her positivity balances out Draco Malfoy's dark side, while she thinks she and Neville are a good match, so those are the first two options, the rest are just the first characters that came to my mind. Happy voting! (two spaces left, post if you think someone else)

oh and i realise that JK alredy has plans for most, if not ALL of these characters, but this is just who YOU believe she would have been best with

I voted Cho Chang.
Mainly because I stopped giving a damn about Harry Potter after I read the last book.

And because I am a twisted individual.

None of the above. And she's already been paired off in the books.

Statistically speaking, most people don't meet their significant other in high school. When you leave you have loose ends. I'm very very glad that Luna wasn't paired off.

Also, Hermione and Ron is the saner option, Harmonians are picking up on moments that aren't there. Happy flaming.

MelasZepheos:
None of the above. And she's already been paired off in the books.

interspark:
oh and i realise that JK alredy has plans for most, if not ALL of these characters, but this is just who YOU believe she would have been best with

dude, really??

The Patil Twins: Crazy Witch threesome!

Cho since its the only lesbian option on the list. HUZA!

(Seriously though, what the hell happened to Cho? Maybe its just a gap in my memory but I cant remember even being mentioned after the whole Harry fiasco ended)

Jesus, I feel like a pubescent fan girl discussing stuff like this.

HankMan:

I would have voted this, if it had been an option. I chose Cho Chang.

Me! Because I think the girl who played her is hot.

(seriously though, I'd go for Cho or Neville - and yes, I'm aware Cho's a girl).

Well she does end up with someone and so does Neville. You should check Harry Potter wiki or something I forget his and her names. In fact I think Neville becomes an Auror.

Screw all that... what I want to know is what Cho's name is, written in Chinese ('cos it always sounded... wrong to me, for one reason or another).

Stopped caring after finishing the books. Got bigger literary fish to fry...

SextusMaximus:

Ew.

(And why does my captcha have a fucking omega sign?)

EllEzDee:

SextusMaximus:

Ew.

You kidding? She's Irish, skinny and blonde.

That's ALMOST as good as Australian, skinny and blonde.

SmashLovesTitanQuest:
Cho since its the only lesbian option on the list. HUZA!

(Seriously though, what the hell happened to Cho? Maybe its just a gap in my memory but I cant remember even being mentioned after the whole Harry fiasco ended)

Jesus, I feel like a pubescent fan girl discussing stuff like this.

Don't worry, Discussing chicks is always manly!
Oh and here's Cho's full story, as far as I can tell

Wenseph:

HankMan:

I would have voted this, if it had been an option. I chose Cho Chang.

I call Rule 34 On BOTH scenarios!
Get to it internets!

Glademaster:
Well she does end up with someone and so does Neville. You should check Harry Potter wiki or something I forget his and her names. In fact I think Neville becomes an Auror.

Neville spends a year or so as an Auror then becomes Herbology Professor at Hogwarts, he marries Hannah Abott, Luna marries the grandson of the author of "Magical Beasts and Where to Find them"

SextusMaximus:

EllEzDee:

SextusMaximus:

Ew.

You kidding? She's Irish, skinny and blonde.

That's ALMOST as good as Australian, skinny and blonde.

And pale and awkward. She has a weird nose aswell.

tokae:

Made me larf.

interspark:

Glademaster:

Neville spends a year or so as an Auror then becomes Herbology Professor at Hogwarts, he marries Hannah Abott, Luna marries the grandson of the author of "Magical Beasts and Where to Find them"

That's the one I just assumed with the thread you didn't know that.

She's fine already. She married the son of a famous wizard naturalist; she's pretty happy where she is.

Glademaster:

interspark:

seriously, do people not READ the first post anymore!? :-P

interspark:

Glademaster:

interspark:

seriously, do people not READ the first post anymore!? :-P

I did but I misread I am allowed to make a mistake aren't I?

Me, cos she's hot!

Seriously though, if she didn't end up with who you wanted in the book there's probably fanfiction out there with every possible pairing off combination. Along with her getting with the self-insert author and probably something to do with tentacles.

Well if she wasn't already paired with some random I'd probably go for Neville. But Cho would be pretty hilarious.

You know, if would have been an interesting twist if she did turn evil.

Her giant creepy fanbase, obviously.

Spoilers: That one dude she actually ended up with was, in fact, everyone who harboured perverse sexual lust for her.
They were all condensed into one avatar. It is true ask Rowling she will confirm.

Personally I am more into Dumbledore myself. I am hungry for his geriatric homosexual wizard cock.

Zantos:
Me, cos she's hot!

Seriously though, if she didn't end up with who you wanted in the book there's probably fanfiction out there with every possible pairing off combination. Along with her getting with the self-insert author and probably something to do with tentacles.

dude, it's not a manga! :-P

interspark:

Zantos:
Me, cos she's hot!

dude, it's not a manga! :-P

These creepy fanfiction writers can get tentacles into ANYTHING!

EDIT: Only just noticed the double entendre. I think it works.

Zantos:

These creepy fanfiction writers can get tentacles into ANYTHING!

EDIT: Only just noticed the double entendre. I think it works.

i did not notice that, nice one! ;D

I seem to recall that according to cannon Luna gets with some random that isn't ever introduced in the books...

If I had a say, the last book would've ended with an epic apocalypse destroying most of humanity, including the fragile balance between muggles and wizards. There would've been nukes involved, magical and otherwise. And Cthulhu expies. And some kickass stuff that is not as lame as the actual ending was. (or atleast I thought it was. May be remembering it wrong)
No more books either. But at least Voltdederp would be dead. Like, devoured by Kaos or something.

SextusMaximus:
I think the girl who played her is hot.

(

seconded

I don't know why I clicked on this thread. Maybe because it's so crazy...

MelasZepheos:

Also, Hermione and Ron is the saner option, Harmonians are picking up on moments that aren't there. Happy flaming.

And then I saw this, googled it because I had no idea wtf this was and laughed my ass off at the Urban dictionary entry:

Harmonians: People who advocate a romantic relationship between Harry and Hermione in the Harry Potter series. See also "delusional."

Me.

Either Hagrid or Mrs. Norris

Luna should have died. Just kidding, but who cares about who she should have been paired off with? Read the books and find out.

HankMan:

F*ck Yeah!!!

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked