Pokemon Monster

Pages PREV 1 2 3 NEXT

If people were allowed to use them on me? Every single one.

Also: Ditto. I wonder what moves he would have after taking on my form...

"Ditto used sit on your ass all day"

apparently Grimer are so full of bacteria and pollution that any land they step on dies. literally, the land dies, nothing EVER grows there EVER again. if there were a breeding population of these fuckers, we'd have died off LONG ago, after our planet was consumed by roaming blobs of sentient feces.

BanthaFodder:
apparently Grimer are so full of bacteria and pollution that any land they step on dies. literally, the land dies, nothing EVER grows there EVER again.

What about the bacteria from the Grimer?

Chased:
Probably Meowth. With the little knowledge I have of the Pokemon world, I think that's the only one that can communicate with actual human language and that would freak me out.

The only Meowth that uses human language is part of Team Rocket.

arent all POKEt MONsters monsters?

Jonluw:

I think people would sexually abuse their dittos

SirBryghtside:

JoJoDeathunter:
This 5th gen pokemon Chandelure:

According to the pokedex it "burns the souls it sucks out". Charming.

If you look at Shedinja's back, it has the same effect D:

Apparently Haunter's lick will cause you to buckle and die a slow cold and presumably painful death.

Shoggoth2588:
There are hundreds of Pokemon, all with varying forms of 'kill you' just waiting to be unleashed. As for which specific one would horrify me if it actually existed? Definitely Banette.

WHAT?! What the f_ck kind of Pokemon is that?! This thing and some of the others listed in here creep me right the hell out. "It seeks the child that disowned it." No. Just NO.

how about Rattata or Raticate. A god damn giant rat that is self aware. No thanks.

Just about all of them that don't resemble real plants and animals! Those things can breathe fire and cause earthquakes and stuff!

Teddiursa, because you know that Ursaring's gonna be behind it...

actually... this thing would freak me out too... its cute but at the same time wants to eat your legs!

You know...considering all the powers these pokemon have you really gotta wonder how the humans in that world have not been overrun. I mean...how do you compete with a pokemon that EATS YOUR FUCKING SOUL? Or ones that spit 'freakin lazer beams' out of their eyes...You gotta think we must have pulled some kinda fast one on em to still exist in that world.

Steelix.
It's a giant snake made of steel. That's fucking scary.

How has nobody mentioned Onix yet?! He was a giant Python Made out of FUCKING BOULDERS!! If I was making a list of reasons to never go outside again, snakes made out of fucking boulders would be pretty high up.

I'm pretty sure if I was in the pokemon world I would be that crazy guy in a walled compound surrounded by the corpses of nightmare fuel. Pokeballs? Fuck that... .50 BMG and claymores or go home.
OT: Raticate...it's a giant rat with jack-hammer teeth and red eyes. I. HATE. RATS.

Exeggutor - Giant walking palm tree with like 3 heads and they all look hungry

Drifloon: The Child Abduction Pokemon
It tugs on the hands of children to steal them away. It is whispered that any child who mistakes Drifloon for a balloon and holds on to it could wind up missing.
NOT EVEN BALLOONS ARE SAFE IN THIS WORLD.

Though, I guess logically I'd be terrified of a Jynx... and anyone that owns a Jynx... because in the real world there are definitely people who'd use them for... non... pokemon... things.
Also:

ninjastovall0:

Jonluw:

I think people would sexually abuse their dittos

I guess the question is whether Dittos can take on the form of people (i.e. sexy ladies)

If not... I guess a gelatinous blob is close enough.

nukethetuna:
Though, I guess logically I'd be terrified of a Jynx... and anyone that owns a Jynx... because in the real world there are definitely people who'd use them for... non... pokemon... things.
Also:

-Eye Twitch- I... I think I just had a heart attack. That is one pokemon I would glady hit with a tire iron. Until it used charm and I ended up it's slave.... I hate you pokemon. Do not invade our world!

Ranorak:
This.... just this...

Forever-a-stone

Blastoise, its a 5 foot, 180 pound tortoise with guns, no animal would be technically reliable to not be shooting said guns at anything, imagine it get happy and suddenly shoots your face off.

Giratina. Giant Ghost Dragon who is also the personification of antimatter.

When you are afraid of bees in real life like me...

Jonluw:

BanthaFodder:
apparently Grimer are so full of bacteria and pollution that any land they step on dies. literally, the land dies, nothing EVER grows there EVER again.

what do you mean?
the bacteria/pollution/poison/general nastyness of the Grimer poisons the Earth and prevents plant life from growing ever again. no plants=no oxygen

Sparky12:

"Once you pop, the fun don't stop!!"
Copyright Pringles.

OT: I would be quite terrified if I were to see one of these horrible creatures in the living world.

It barely passes for a Pokemon as it is.

*shivers*

BanthaFodder:

Jonluw:

BanthaFodder:

what do you mean?
the bacteria/pollution/poison/general nastyness of the Grimer poisons the Earth and prevents plant life from growing ever again. no plants=no oxygen

Saying the land dies sort of implies that nothing can live there. Bacteria is life though, and bacteria obviously have no problem with living on Grimer.

Growlithe/Arcanine. They're dogs that breathe fire and I'm fairly afraid of dogs.

Also. Koffing/Weezing they're both big floating balls that spew poison gas. oO

Z of the Na'vi:

Sparky12:

"Once you pop, the fun don't stop!!"
Copyright Pringles.

OT: I would be quite terrified if I were to see one of these horrible creatures in the living world.

It barely passes for a Pokemon as it is.

*shivers*

You mean this:

Ok so imagine if pigeons became their pidgeot equivilent. There are literally MILLIONS of pigeons in London... now imagine these pigeons being 40kg (~90lbs) and 1.5m tall (4'1"). Trafalger Square would be overrun, and then people would stop being able to go outside because the pidgeots would have to be searching for food the whole time.

It would be like Hitchcock's The Birds, except these birds are the size of small women, can fly up to mach 2 and can see a magikarp from 3300ft up in the air.

Yeah say good bye to your fish and chips lads.

Oh, too many choices. All the large ones could misstep and destroy half your house... But, scariest? Probably gengar. Along with being badass, he's scary as all hell.

You've all failed to mention the likes of Victreebel, a plant that has been shown to be able to consume a human; Paras/Parasect which scatter poisonous spores and presumably spores for the parasitic fungi and Kingler which have a 10,000 horsepower strength pincer.

Then we have a few Pokémon who are not violent by nature such as Gardevoir which is apparently willing to give its life for its trainer. Of course Gardevoir is a trap and trainers will be tempted to... do things other than train it...

Also I have to admit the idea of a living Ditto is very scary! "It has the ability to reconstitute its entire cellular structure to transform into whatever it sees." according to Pokédex entries. So imagine for shits it disguises itself as an attractive girl, you enter a relationship with said Ditto and go as far as marriage. Then when you're bonded in matrimony it gives you a little surprise and reveals it was a Pokémon all along.

I always wondered how the pokemon universe worked. I mean, how come every single living creature on the planet, including goddamn plants have terrifying superpowers except people? I mean we really got the crap end of the evolution stick there. But then humans somehow control all these demonic creatures? I mean you can see if you walk around in any pokemon game, humans would utterly fucked if any pokemon decided that they didn't want to be imprisoned and forced to participate in what amounts to vicious cock-fights. What can people do if the flying, telepathic, immensely strong, perpetually burning, electrified, massive, steel armoured monsters with the power to cause natural disasters at will get disgruntled? Answer: "well, we can flee on these bicycles...."

Ariados for sure. i hate spiders.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked