Creative frapes

Someone you know has left their facebook on, what would you frape them with usually?

Main purpose of this thread: What are the best frapes you've seen? I'm thinking of facebook, but it could be twitter, or any other status messaging social network.

My ex was asleep once, and me, being awake and bored, set 'is sleeping' as her status update. Minor confusion ensued.

Well, one thing I always do is 'like' everything I can, so they get about +100 notifications.

One time I did the classic "i'm gay" whilst I was rather intoxicated and it got to the point where my friends family were phoning him up congratulating him on finally coming out.

I saw one where the fraper checked the guy's contact list and saw there was one really pretty girl, and so the fraper asked her out for the poor courage-wolf less guy. He then had the chance to frape the same guy at the apple store, and he found out they were now going out.

Random act of awesome accomplished.

I posted about 30 times with random words the dictionary gave me from mashing the keyboard. (on my mates phone)

Then I logged on with my profile and liked them all XD

I don't. Because it's dumb.

When people frape me I pretend like it was totally me saying that. It ruins the joke for them and, arguably, becomes funnier.

My general Frape is individually posting each letter of the alphabet in my girlfriends account. Its entertaining to see her come back to a load of new notifications of people just liking the letters that are in their name.

pulse2:
Someone you know has left their facebook on, what would you frape them with usually?

Main purpose of this thread: What are the best frapes you've seen? I'm thinking of facebook, but it could be twitter, or any other status messaging social network.

Sorry, I had a message but it got deleted. Ahem...

I once changed my brother's pic to my own so that he thought he was on my account, he proceeded to try and frape me and ended up fraping himself. Or is it fmasturbation?

Like as many Justin Bieber pages as you can. I actually did so to my friend once, and for each page, he wrote "I don't like you" on the wall. One of the Justine Bieber pages liked the wall post.

I thought frape was a drink.

*Rimshot*

FalloutJack:
I thought frape was a drink.

*Rimshot*

Frape sounds like rape!

*Rimjob!*

I don't. It's annoying. What I would do is reroute "facebook.com" to a different website.

May I be inclined to inquire what exactly a 'Frape' is and why I should know this word even though I'm probably younger than the Original Poster?

I could Google it but I really don't feel like putting in the effort.

I usually log out for them and tell them to be more careful in future. Because I'm not 12.

Am I doing it right?

Chainsaw_Chuck:
May I be inclined to inquire what exactly a 'Frape' is and why I should know this word even though I'm probably younger than the Original Poster?

Facebook rape, don't ask me where the term came from but its become the new term for changing someone's status or profile details when they are not present but have left their profile open. It's immature but for the right people it's oh-so-tempting.

The aim is to see how much attention you can draw from the 'frape', from the less original like "I'm gay", "Just got *ed by [name of person here]" etc to the more original.

It can be annoying for the profile owner depending on how prudish they are and what the frape consisted of.

Basically :D

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Frape

-a little nitpicky, but you can't pluralize facebook rape without it becoming an older word with three definitions:
(1) Fake grapes.
(2) Fake drapes.
(3) Frat jocks.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Frapes

As for me, I wouldn't begin to know what to do with someone's facebook page. When I had an account, they seemed to change the interface every month or so, and by the time I deleted my account, said interface was completely unusable.

pulse2:

Chainsaw_Chuck:

Facebook rape, don't ask me where the term came from but its become the new term for changing someone's status or profile details when they are not present but have left their profile open. It's immature but for the right people it's oh-so-tempting.

The aim is to see how much attention you can draw from the 'frape', from the less original like "I'm gay", "Just got *ed by [name of person here]" etc to the more original.

It can be annoying for the profile owner depending on how prudish they are and what the frape consisted of.

Basically :D

Ah, that makes sense. I picked up the gist of what it meant, just was stuck on the pronunciation of the name, where it came from, and such.

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked