The Hyperbolic Time Chamber Exists

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Lets say it does, basically turning 1 minute into an entire year.

http://dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Hyperbolic_Time_Chamber

But here's the catch, it can only be used once.

So what would you do with a year in that time chamber to accumulate over the course of a single minute in real life and at what point would you use it in your life?

Study.
Study study study.
And maybe start that workout program I've been meaning to do since half a decade ago.

Workout, study, and read entire libraries worth of math books. I will become a god of math!...A really nerdy god, but still. Thats better then you, ya mortal.

Time to work on the reuseable hyperbolic time chamber... heh, heh.

Shit man. If that exists, then so do mah evil powers. Time to learn how to better-hone them now. Heh heh heh...

Hm. I'm not going to say work out, since I do have the time right now, and you don't see me doing bench presses. Study, I really doubt that, since everything I feel the need to learn are useless tips, to share with friends to freak them out, which are usually gathered on the internet, so, only IF the chamber has internet. Other than that, I'd probably pass the chance.

Maybe learn to cook.

to all those people saying they will study for a year... whats stopping you from doing that now?

to all those people saying they will study for a year... whats stopping you from doing that now?

I might try to be productive or enrich my mind, but if I can bring the PS3, I'll just end up wasting an exponential amount of time. At least I get the chance to shoot the breeze with GOD on the way out.

A wild and crazy sexy party, and everyone who wants to come is invited. Plenty of hookahs... and the cheapest hookers ever, because the Pimp will only count 1 minute! Captain hats provided!

Seriously though...
I have no clue... does this mean other things in DBZ are possible? If so, I'd use that year to learn that stuff.

If not... a year of free time for me... just to relax, and do whatever the hell I want...

Tie a 10 pound weight to my wang, put as much money in the bank as possible, workout DBZ style and learn all the math that is causing me conniptions.

Well I'll probably do what the Z fighters do - just train and train and train.
The hyperbolic time chamber is supposed to change according to your anger/emotions so therefore it amplifies your training. Just doing maths in it wouldn't really work as well.

Seeing as how that article says that the gravity inside is ten ties that of Earth, I'd probably spend my year being dead from a short fall.

Vault boy Eddie:
put as much money in the bank as possible,

Erm, it's only a minute in real time, so you'd only get a minutes worth of intrest in the bank.

Unless the Hyperbolic Time Chamber has it's own bank inside. Which is rather odd to say the least.

Study, work out. Prevent self from going mad. Also learn to draw better.

OctalLord:

Vault boy Eddie:

Erm, it's only a minute in real time, so you'd only get a minutes worth of intrest in the bank.

Unless the Hyperbolic Time Chamber has it's own bank inside. Which is rather odd to say the least.

oh it does my friend, it does.

Vault boy Eddie:

OctalLord:

Vault boy Eddie:

oh it does my friend, it does.

In that case... I want to spend my year finding out what else is in there!

*Puts on miners cap and goes exploring*

I would attempt to get the best possible endings for every Fallout game.

Work out study more that way I will easily pass this year and look good for the summer.

*runs in doorway*

My DBZ sensor went off!

On topic:

I would-

Borntolose:
Seeing as how that article says that the gravity inside is ten ties that of Earth, I'd probably spend my year being dead from a short fall.

I forgot about that.

Well, assuming I lived, i'm just sit around and play video games, and eat healthier.

I'd be getting 100X more the workout just by sleeping there because of the gravity than I do nowdays in life

Camwon:

A wish to do other things with knowledge that they only have limited time to do all of them. If one had no social distractions as they were only gone for a minute then one could work for a year and not have lost any significant time with friends.

I would probably study, work out and play Skyrim (when it's out)

exercise to lose weight, study medicine, study computing, learn hebrew german swedish and gaelic, masturbate (hey, a year on your own, no sex...)

Nothing. Why would I want to put myself in solitary for a year?

If you don't have any deadlines, then there is no point in using it.

The only use I can see for it is to use it during finals week and I won't be in it a for a year.

I would bring alot of "how to draw" book on comicbook characters, manga and other stuff relating to it (how to draw mech, building etc). By the time I return to the real time I would be a comicbook artist or Mangaka!

If I were to spend a year of my time in the Hyperbolic Time Chamber, it would irk me that I would be alone. I view social experiences as an extension of learning where I can learn from and teach others as I go along.

Anyway, if I had this opportunity, I would take with me a compendium of the written, drawn, filmed, and produced (by way of the videogame, music, and dance & choreography mediums) works of man.
I would take the time to study, and focus on creating works of my own, but not without the necessary editing programs, drawing materials, game engines, etc.

How I conduct myself, from eating habits and exercising should be top notch. Can't have my physique waning. 10x gravity outside of the threshold doesn't sound too pleasing, so I would just stay inside of the main room for the year.

Use the chamber to punish that pesky crew member that bought a cat on board...

I dont see why id want to do that. The only reason they used it in DBZ was because they had something pressing to do, but needed to train. Personally, im not that busy.

Wait... it can be used twice.
But if I could use it, I dunno. Get stronger and smarter I guess.

hyperbolic chambers are real. they help your body heal. football (football) players use them.

I would do sit ups.

Lots and lots of sit ups.

"AAAAAAAAAAAABdominals."

DeadSp8s:
hyperbolic chambers are real. they help your body heal. football (football) players use them.

That's a hyperbaric chamber.

I would have to practice playing a few instruments, for the entire year. That would be great.

Workout a bit, but mostly knit. I would knit an entire wardrobe of extremely awesome things!

Work out to get pretty fit and become an absolute wizard at Quantum Field Theory and General Reletivity. Then use these when I get out to win at everything forever.

Well I've already got the Kaioken down so I might as well shoot for Super Saiyan while I'm there.

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked