HEY! Who wants to play bubble breaker?!

Pages PREV 1 . . . 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 . . . 16 NEXT

how to play ya?

bluerose:
how to play ya?

You've already won by clicking the button.

Fijiman:

bluerose:
how to play ya?

And you more win by pressing the button MULTIPLE TIMES. :-D

thesilentman:

Fijiman:

bluerose:
how to play ya?

And you more win by pressing the button MULTIPLE TIMES. :-D

Indeed. :D

I AM LOST, PLZ HALP

ThyNameIsMud:
I AM LOST, PLZ HALP

Come towards the light! D:

*flashlight goes out*

Noooo......

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Redlin5:

ThyNameIsMud:
I AM LOST, PLZ HALP

Come towards the light! D:

*flashlight goes out*

Noooo......

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

It's okay! I have another one. Wait a minute, this is a thermos! Guess you're on your own.

Fijiman:
It's okay! I have another one. Wait a minute, this is a thermos! Guess you're on your own.

Wait, I'm hungry. Do you have any soup in there?

Redlin5:

Fijiman:

Wait, I'm hungry. Do you have any soup in there?

Let me check. Nope, just a piece of string. Damn.

ThyNameIsMud:
I AM LOST, PLZ HALP

Oh well, what do we do?

BLAME KROSS!

KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rise from your grave.

OT: this thread should be resurrected every now and then as a classic escapist game. for the benefit of any newcomers. it's been just about 6 months. seems like a good enough time as any.. >.>

Akytalusia:
rise from your grave.

OT: this thread should be resurrected every now and then as a classic escapist game. for the benefit of any newcomers. it's been just about 6 months. seems like a good enough time as any.. >.>

I meant to revive it at least once a month or so, but got lazy.

Botting a Tech Team member's thread? Seems like the quickest way to get squashed.

*resists button*

I have to ask, is this the original source of the Button?

Ed130:
I have to ask, is this the original source of the Button?

No, the button had been around for a while before this.

-_- why did I clicked that button?!

Stinovitch:

Because no one can resist the urge to click it at least once.

Fijiman:

Stinovitch:

Because no one can resist the urge to click it at least once.

It's because it's pretty, right?

Akytalusia:
oh man.. i almost fell for that... then i read the first few post and realized what you did. you evil evil person. whew, dodged a bullet there.

Same sentiment here.

"Ooh, bubbles!"

Then I saw my cursor bring up a little box that said
The Red Button - Whatever you do, don't click here

Oh, Kross, you sly fox.

Waaaait. This isn't a forum game.

Arc, you tricked me again!

Why aren't we allowed to make threads like this without getting a strike against our account?
The forums would be a lot more fun IMO.

Weaver:
Why aren't we allowed to make threads like this without getting a strike against our account?
The forums would be a lot more fun IMO.

I imagine because even Kross would get in trouble if he kept making threads like this. Then again he might not, but still we already have this thread and unless someone comes up with a new type type of joke badge similar to the red button I wouldn't see the point in making more threads like this.

New year, new round of people who should play Bubble Breaker! Have at it!

Fijiman:

If this necro is wrong, I don't want to be right.

OT: Come press the red button for shiny rewards, first person gets a free signed drill from me!

JoJo:

Fijiman:

If this necro is wrong, I don't want to be right.

OT: Come press the red button for shiny rewards, first person gets a free signed drill from me!

I think it's pretty acceptable to always bring Bubble Breaker back to the spotlight!

Kross:
imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage

I <3 u

I would report you for spam, but you're the god damn administrator. What could I possibly do? Convince you to ban yourself?

It's just not fair, you know? I have gotten suspended for making short jokes with okay punchlines and then here you are spamming your own red button. Granted, this was back in 2011, but still.

Yeah, you're above the rules. Do you really have to be so rude about it?

Fijiman:

This is so cruel to the poor newbies, but still hilarious to watch those who become infected with the fever!
Hmm...though i wonder if they should change the icon to something else.

schrodinger:

Fijiman:

This is so cruel to the poor newbies, but still hilarious to watch those who become infected with the fever!

Personally I would like to see a completely new joke badge. I have no ideas as to what it could do, but I'd still like to see one.

Fijiman:

schrodinger:

Fijiman:

Personally I would like to see a completely new joke badge. I have no ideas as to what it could do, but I'd still like to see one.

Well, as long as it's not called "Found the Basement"... I'm sure it will be a smashing hit!
*remembers Nigel Thornberry all of a sudden*
Well, that happened...

OT: It only takes one "long" playthrough... and the scars just never fade away...

Oh, good. This is back. Now the forums will be like Stalingrad all over again.

Hold on, I'm gonna get me a beer for this...

Ah, almost got me, you sneaky devil. I usually don't like necro'd threads, but this one seems like a fun tradition.

Jolly Co-operator:
Ah, almost got me, you sneaky devil. I usually don't like necro'd threads, but this one seems like a fun tradition.

Yeah, this is pretty much the only off-topic thread that you wont risk mod wrath for necroing. It's also fun because you never know who's going to be curious and click it.

Ah yes, bubble breaker. A great game, kind of hard to win though.

Ah good, this thread is back to the front page. Perfect timing everyone! Time to make the forums look fabulous! Though now I really want to play Bubble Breaker.

Eh, time to change, I think, irrationally hating Bieber isn't such a thing anymore.

(OTOH, he is a legitimate tosser, though)

Pages PREV 1 . . . 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 . . . 16 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked