What's physically wrong with YOU?

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 NEXT

Well, I have a bladder the size of my patience, and I am a very impatient man.

SO WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU? HUH?

Oh, and I might have mentioned this before, but I can neck fart.

I am unhealthily proud of that.

I have lots of problems physically however I don't feel comfortable make a list online.
But I can say without embarrassment, I have a bad case of lazy eyes.

I have scoliosis in my upper spine. It made one leg grow slightly shorter than the other when I hit puberty, so now I walk really weird. It was too high up to perform surgery on, as well. Be glad it's just a small bladder that you have. You could have been like me, possibly in a wheelchair. (I'm not, but there was a good chance that I would have been if the scoliosis would have progressed any further.)

Ive got a torn cartilegde (or however you spell it) in my knee, and im lazy as hell.

I am the pinnacle of health.

I have high knee caps.

Basically, I can dislocate them easily if I'm not careful. I've already dislocated my left knee cap 3 times.

I have a list... A LIST I TELLS YA!

One that don't feel like spelling out but I'll say that my doctor has told me that my body is 60 years ahead of my chronological age...

Yay me! I'm old as fuck!..... /sarcasm...

Not really wrong but I'm incapable of gaining weight. I can eat whatever and I won't gain any fat at all.

Overall it's pretty positive but it means my body isn't capable of storing the reserves needed to do sports at a professional or near-professional level. I tried and that went quite horribly wrong.

EDIT: Ow, also flat feet. When I stand in a relaxed position my knees turn inward and if I run without supportive soles I start developing sporting injuries.

I have cleft lip and palate (unilateral incomplete for refrence)

I have a deformed ribcase. Doesn't really affect me much though. But it does make no-shirt-parties a little awkward sometimes.

Everything is dysfunctional in some way.

Myopia
A skin disorder i should probably have gotten looked into 'cause it kinda itches sometimes.
Asthma
A few bruises after today's paintball session
A thumb joint that's not exactly as it should be as sometimes it starts acting up and hurts like all hell

I think that's about it. So apart from Myopia and the Asthma there's not really much that tends to bother me much or that affects my daily life.

EDIT: Thought of one more thing. My lower jaw is smaller than it should be so i had to get some teeth pulled so it wouldn't end up looking like a cramped mess after the adult teeth started popping up.

Hagi:
Not really wrong but I'm incapable of gaining weight. I can eat whatever and I won't gain any fat at all.

Poor you. You must cry yourself to sleep.

Do I really need a "/sarcasm?"

I have... something... wrong with my right knee. It aches if I use it too often, and eventually, it will get to the point where it can no longer support my weight, and the darn thing just collapses underneath me. I've been to three different doctors, who gave me three different diagnoses, and been to physical therapy twice. It's still giving me problems.

i have psoriasis so can get rashes and slight acne which can be made worse by the psoriasis. other than that things are fine.

I can't grow facial hair hardly (first time I shaved was 19 I think, even now I just have to shave once a month, which saves me on razors at least).
My face is hideous, enough for cameras to commit suicide in order to avoid rendering it (7th grade picture day, they had "technical difficulties" on my picture).
Not sure if it is a defect, but I noticed when I put my feet together when standing, my knees also touch (me logs curve inwards).
From my knee down I have hairy legs, from the knee up not so much.
No matter how much or how little I eat, I tend to stay in the 135-140 lb range.
When I was a wee lad, I had asthma. It seems to have gone away thankfully.

PureChaos:
i have psoriasis so can get rashes and slight acne which can be made worse by the psoriasis. other than that things are fine.

I have an incredibly long story about psoriasis, but I'm not telling unless someone asks.

Actaully, I just don't want to tell it, but I felt like typing. SO THERE!

What's wrong with me? MY DICK IS SO DAMN LONG IT DRAGS THE FLOOR! Ah-HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! XD

Sorry, couldn't pass up the opportunity for a joke. In all seriousness, thankfully, there's nothing really physically wrong with me. I have some scars here and there from my cats, but that's really it. :-) I do need to trim down on my weight a bit, though.

Off Topic: I'm really starting to hate the Capchas. At first, they were actual words that sometime made sense. On a thread about relationships, it was "respect me", which I was able to use as part my post and it made sense to the topic! Now ... "disculus ureFra"? One time I had Chinese letters in my capcha! Ugh. X-P

My eyes are degenerating. My left elbow was broken when I was a kid and they didn't set it right, so it's wonky and it aches.

And my brain. Something must be wrong with my amygdala. Why are you making so many threads. It's pissing me off.

retyopy:

PureChaos:

I have an incredibly long story about psoriasis, but I'm not telling unless someone asks.

what's the story?

My teeth are abominations against God, I'm teetering on the edge of obesity, and for whatever reason, I seem to be incapable of running more than 1/8 of a mile without an ungodly amount of pain, no matter how hard I try or train.

My senses of hearing and touch also seem to be hyper-sensitive, and I believe the sense that weakened to cause that was my sense of smell. Someone's room-clearing flatulence never seems to bother me too badly.

manic_depressive13:
My eyes are degenerating. My left elbow was broken when I was a kid and they didn't set it right, so it's wonky and it aches.

And my brain. Something must be wrong with my amygdala. Why are you making so many threads. It's pissing me off.

Exscuse me for having no life.

PureChaos:

retyopy:

PureChaos:

what's the story?

Oh, I'll tell you if I must. /blush. But I'm telling the ultra super amazing ultra super trimmed down cut corners stabbed with a knife version. My friends mom has psirosis, she became a vegan, my sister also became a vegan because she's also friends with my friend.

VERY TRIMMED.

Nothing much. My thighs are a little skinny, I guess.

Lordosis of my spine and slumped shoulders, both of which I'm trying to fix with exercise.

Also I lisp like fuck, something else I'm finding hard to do anything about. God, this shit annoys me. I feel bad because there are people out there with no legs or whatever and I'm always bitching about a lisp, but it does piss me off.

My right index finger has a scare and incorrectly formed bone due to in cracking and never getting proper treatment.

Also, I'm fat. That's always a plus.

retyopy:

manic_depressive13:

Okay I forgive you.

retyopy:

Hagi:

Poor you. You must cry yourself to sleep.

Do I really need a "/sarcasm?"

Well, I have the same problem, and seeing as I'm a 6'6'' 17 year old who weighs less than 130 Lbs., it's a pretty significant deal. No weight gain means I'm unable to build muscle, and I can barely bench half my weight as it is. I'll let you do the math on that.

I have Hereditary Angioedema.
In short, some protein in my blood runs out sometimes and it makes my intestines swell up so I spend a whole night throwing up in intense pain.
I just consider myself lucky my intestines swell up rather than my neck. Organs hurt, but at least I don't risk suffocating every time it happens.

Apart from that, I'm pretty much fine. I bruise easy, but that's not exactly a medical condition.

Bugger all! For now. >.>
Although apparentally my right foot turns inwards when I walk. This is just the word of a German friend though, nobody else has ever noticed it, me included.

Oh, and there's a chance I have Protein S deficiency. My mum does, but hopefully I don't.

manic_depressive13:

retyopy:

manic_depressive13:

Okay I forgive you.

Really? REALLY? Oh, exscuse me a moment, I think I might break into tears of joy! WOOHOO!

I realize that I say exscuse a lot. Type, really.

Fallen arches in my feet and a bad right knee; both of these are agony when its a bad day (which comes around about once a fortnight; usually not on the same day). My knee makes it hard to climb up or down stairs and my fallen arches mean I walk really weird and uncomfortably when I'm not wearing proper shoes.

Nothing really, I've seemed to have grown out fine.

I'd like to have more facial hair, because the only place it grows is on my mustache and I think I'd look rather dashing with a beard, but other than that, nothing really.

Emotionally though? Even the simplest of insults will keep me up pissed off. Don't ever get in a fight with the opposite sex. Girls play dirty.

Edit: Now that I think of it, I have high arches on my feet making it extremely painful to run, seeing how I used to be a long distance runner, that kinda sucked.

I think I've become semi-nocturnal. I'm practically incapable of sleeping before around 4am now. Although perhaps it's a habit that my body can break out of, but for now I just can't seem to sleep before then. Basically I did something similar to this:

I also think that i'm in pretty bad shape. Not overwheight or anything just increadibly lazy and lacking muscles/strength/stamina.

My pinkie toes are curved akwardly and I have no ear-lobes.

I'm not saying either are a bad thing.

I have a small penis.

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked