What's physically wrong with YOU?

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 NEXT

I'm a bit overweight. I can still see my boys and my feet, but I'm not happy with the body I have built.

My stomach seems to be very moody. Some days I have the munchies even though I don't drink or smoke, and some days I can only down a small (Scholtsky's) pizza before feeling bloated.

I love soda, especially diet coke. A lot. That's probably the reason I'm so fat.

I have Macrophilia, a fetish that makes me get off to being dominated by giant women. It's weird, and it's landed me in awkward situations. I wish I was just rid of it, but It manifested itself at a young age and it's shown no sign of going away.

Also, I have ADHD. I can't pay attention for very long. In fact, I'm supposed to be reading right now. But I'm here. Talking about how I'm supposed to be reading.

Let's see...

Scoliosis
thyroid condition
bi-polar
bad shoulder

yeah, yeah thats about it these days

Aside from a few things that I cannot be bothered to list, the new thing wrong with my body is that the muscles in my right shoulder and right hand side fo my neck instantly seize up the instant i attempt to use them.

Because my body is crap.

:EDIT:
Also, I appear to be a mosquito magnet. Honetly, if I had more bites, I'd look like.... something that was 90% mosquito bites.

EBHughsThe1st:

I have Macrophilia, a fetish that makes me get off to being dominated by giant women. It's weird, and it's landed me in awkward situations. I wish I was just rid of it, but It manifested itself at a young age and it's shown no sign of going away.

Is that really a disease?

Crooked teeth, genetic disposition for ingrown toes and a little tubby. But those things can all be fixed because I have and orthodontist, GP and running track nearby ^_^

I can see more clearly at night than I can at day. I sometimes can't even open my eyes to daylight. Also, I'm a bit overweight but I hide it well.

retyopy:

EBHughsThe1st:

Probably.

Toriver:
My teeth are abominations against God, I'm teetering on the edge of obesity, and for whatever reason, I seem to be incapable of running more than 1/8 of a mile without an ungodly amount of pain, no matter how hard I try or train.

My senses of hearing and touch also seem to be hyper-sensitive, and I believe the sense that weakened to cause that was my sense of smell. Someone's room-clearing flatulence never seems to bother me too badly.

HOW ARE YOU ME AND YET NOT ME?!
Yeah, that's basically me. Except replace 'incapable of running' to 'incapable of doing any physical exercise and weak as shit', and my sense of smell is fine (If not a little too good, considering how easily put off I am). Also emphasise the 'my teeth are horrible' bit.

I have Scoliosis. Actually I've seen it heaps on this thread which is strange, because it's not that common. Either playing lots of games gives you scoliosis, or people with scoliosis play a lot of games. Either way, I spent half my life with people telling me to "Sit up straight" and not believing when I said I couldn't. When I had a reason, it was nice to show them I wasn't just lazy xD

Oh, tons. I was born with a club foot, which I had to have operated on when I was a few months old. Now my left leg is incredibly skinny and my left food is missing a few muscles, so I can barely move it. Also, I have a small water bubble in the base of spine, which fucked up few things. It's called a tether cord, look it up. Also, I can't eat milk products or chocolate. Oh, and my right thumb is missing some muscles too. No idea why. Plus, I'm really short. Most girls are taller then me, or at least my height. OH! And one of my legs is taller then the other, for the same reason one is skinnier. And I'm a little on the chubby side.

I think that covers it.

I'm overweight.

...I guess that's about it?

EBHughsThe1st:

retyopy:

EBHughsThe1st:

Probably.

Are you sure it's not just a preference? But never mind.

I turned 21 last week, I have acne and a receeding hairline. Also I'm pretty skinny, but a small beer gut is arriving. Fucking university.

EDIT: Also pretty bad dyspraxia.

Well I'm unhealthy with a beer belly and my eyes are long sighted.

Extremely skinny and pale. Plus my front teeth jut out so whenever I'm talking they appear more visible than normal. I'm basically this guy with messy brown hair and less coolness:

Slayer_2:

Hitokiri_Gensai:
im annoyingly tall (i think) for a girl. Im 5'10" and i hate it, cause i love to wear heels, but that generally puts me over 6 foot and, i feel that i intimidate everyone when they meet me...

Tall girls are attractive, at least to some people. Plus when you're really tall, it's no fun when your GF is 5'1, like my ex. I usually just picked her up when we were kissing.

As for me, as mentioned above, I'm pretty tall at 6'3, and still growing, I wake up with growing pains in my legs almost once a week. At least I think it's slowing down (used to be daily). Also, my arms are really thin because I never use them for anything that takes muscle, I bike a lot and it makes my legs pretty thick, so my arms look even skinnier in comparison. Oh yeah, and my nose is broken from a biking accident, and for a while it gave me trouble breathing through my nose and a very nasal voice. After the surgery I got for it, it's still crooked, but it's easier to breathe through.

However, compared to everything else I've read here, this is pretty minor stuff. I'm just nitpicking, really.

CommanderKirov:
I have ADHD.

And apparently an oversized liver (According to a check up some time ago)

Start drinking :D

i suppose, im a lesbian though so i suppose it doesnt matter much. ALthough when i was dating guys, it was amusing as all hell. looking down on them :P

WhiteFangofWar:
Extremely skinny and pale. Plus my front teeth jut out so whenever I'm talking they appear more visible than normal. I'm basically this guy with messy brown hair and less coolness:

...You do realize that being less cool than him would make you the least cool person alive, right?

Sovvolf:
I've got poor, poor co-ordination, specially with my hands to the point that I can't tie shoelaces or many knots at all.

I have poor balance and my reaction time isn't exactly brilliant and I have a really, really big nose.

However on the positive I have really flexible limbs which is a great asset when it comes to grappling as armbars and leg locks often have no effect on me at all. I can also move my ears.

That sounds like dyspraxia mate. Same thing that I have. Get it tested man. I don't know how old you are or if it applies where you are, but I have it pretty bad and I get LOADS of free shit for uni. Like a top of the range Macbook Pro, Final Cut Pro and all sorts (I'm a film student)

Nothing that can't be fixed by a years workout at the gym.

And I'm already working on it.

Overweight a bit. Not immensly but enough to be noticable. So go go exercise.

I got a golf club, a 9 iron to be exact, to the head when I was 6 and was pretty much blinded in one eye for many years. I still have to wear glasses for most things but on the whole its gotten much better.

Big indent in my chest. You know that place right in the middle where there is a slight dip, ya mine is like 2 inches deep. Remember hearing somewhere what that was actually called but can't remember for the lift of me.

Zerazar:
I have a deformed ribcase. Doesn't really affect me much though. But it does make no-shirt-parties a little awkward sometimes.

I have Pectus carinatum, that what you have?

Well i happen to be missing part of my shoulder blade, or something like that, where one is pronounced the other side of my back is flat, i have yet to have a doctor check it out cause i only just realized a little while ago, but it has been with me all my life so i guess im alright. If you get into a topic of mental stuff then the list would be longer (lol)

Oh and the laziness (of course)

I'm doomed forever to be part yeti from the waste down, there could be small tribes of micro-people living in my leg hair and I would never know...

Bad vision.
Bags under eyes.
Annoyingly persistant acne.
Allergies to anti-acne creams.
Lactose intolerance (mildly, milk itself gives me issues but most cheeses and brands of ice cream don't effect me at all.)
Somewhat unusual flexibility.

demoman_chaos:
I can't grow facial hair hardly (first time I shaved was 19 I think, even now I just have to shave once a month, which saves me on razors at least).
My face is hideous, enough for cameras to commit suicide in order to avoid rendering it (7th grade picture day, they had "technical difficulties" on my picture).
Not sure if it is a defect, but I noticed when I put my feet together when standing, my knees also touch (me logs curve inwards).
From my knee down I have hairy legs, from the knee up not so much.
No matter how much or how little I eat, I tend to stay in the 135-140 lb range.
When I was a wee lad, I had asthma. It seems to have gone away thankfully.

Apart from the first two... Are you me? (I have obnoxiously quickly growing facial hair, and I like to think I look OK)
Yes, even the bit in the spoiler. TMI? I don't care.

Also, I'm below the generally accepted average height. For women.

I tend to get dizzy and my vision gets foggy if I get too hot. Like when I get out of a hot tub or stay out in the sun too long. My doctor says that I'm slightly anemic.

I'm a little on the skinny side and I got a bad case of acne.

Not a lot, but I'm a tiny bit on the chubby side, but weigh 16st 10 ((Got weighed last week) but I can keep up with my 9stone friends when practicing parkour) And when I do - do Parkour, my left shin feels like it's about to shatter :/ What? I like jumping off stuff :)

OH and I'm an ugly fuck ;)

My digestive tract is terrible. I have to take stool softener almost every night, so I don't have to poop gravel. Before miralax, I'd get horrible constipation and a four hour bowel movement once a month. The problem now is if I drink too much fluid and eat something greasy, it's instant diarrhea, regardless of how much I've gone recently. Also, my eyesight sucks and I have thick glasses. You know those clear floaters you see in your eyes sometimes? I have so many that they stick together in black clumps, making it look like there are a flies in the room.

My teeth are fantastic, though. One place that was a definite win in the genetics drawing. Neither of my parents have great teeth. And a full head of hair. I still don't want kids for the aforementioned reasons.

I have problems with my joints.
I have carpal tunnel syndrome in both my wrists (righty is a bit worse than lefty tho).Which means if I dare try to lift something more than 10kgs I automatically drop it, I can't stop myself from dropping it.
I also have scar tissue in both of my ankles from tearing my ligaments (whatever they're called this happened when I was 14 don't really remember), so I can't do more than jog without having to stop, then limp home, which sucks because I was doing really well at sports at the time and always won 100m sprint and baton races races for my team :(.
So now everyone that doesn't know me all that well thinks I'm a lazy shit that doesn't exercise :/,oh well I can still go to the beach and paddle in the surf :3 At least I don't put on weight yay metabolism.
Oh and I have slight problem with my hips, if I don't move for about an hour I lose the feeling in my right leg, kinda troublesome when I'm driving and I lose my accelerator/brake foot :/
Oh and for some reason my left eye doesn't see colours as concentrated and 'saturated' as my right eye, I should probably get that checked, probably has something to do with getting kicked in the eye back in high school :P
Also my small intestine sometimes doesn't feel like working and will not absorb nutrients from my food, so I pretty much lie in a coma some days, that was a pain back when I was anaemic too lucky I grew out of that.
Why do I have so many things wrong with me? Because I'm scottish and everyone there is inbred :/ Screw you catholic ancestors.

retyopy:

The Disk Thrower:
me legs turn inward.
I get twinges in my stomach.
I have..that thing that runs down your leg? I forgot the name. something with veins
my memory for stuff is baaaaad.
my back hurts if I stand still for more than 10 minutes ( and people wonder why I lie down a lot..)
if it gets to hot my arms ache. and ache hard.
and sometimes I swear my muscles dont work like they should. like they just gave up. .___.'

are you happy now?!

Yes. I am happy.

Good. because I also hate you <3

I have profound and complete deafness in my right ear. It doesn't affect my life too much, but it have no directional hearing and also shopping for headphones is a pain in the ass.

Um nothing much wrong with me really. I am very pale, and I have a click in my ribs. OK maybe there is something wrong there.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked