50 Realistic (ish) Pokemon Designs.

Facebook actually has it's uses! As i found this on a group not to long ago.

http://www.icanbecreative.com/realistic-pokemon-characters-redesign.html

Some designs are VERY weird (Like Mr-Mime, that picture will haunt me forever! D: ) but others like Torterra and Lucario are quite awesome.

Now for discussion, have you found any realistic pictures of Characters from Games/T.V shows recently?

Some of them were good, but seriously what the HELL did they do to Eevee???

Wow, these are really good but some of them are really creepy but I did like the one of haunter that was a good one.

Those are amazing.

That's more 'Pokemon ala American McGee' than just 'Realistic Pokemon' ._.'

They're really good. But my dreams of Pokemon being all cute and fluffy are forever gone.

Why is there a baby phoenix in the middle of all them? That isn't a pokémon! :O

But really, I love Mudkip! Simply because that actually looks like something we might find deep down in the sea! :D

Do I even dare click the link?

This is the whole Red Button thing all over again except this time it's my childhood nostalgia on the line...

GAAAAH!

Jesus, that Mewtwo got turned into a mutant Voldemort style creature!

My favorate is Victreebel. But some of them really need an 'original image' next to them so you know what on earth they are. I also like the Typhlosion one, a sort of familiness to it which was cute.

But most of them seemed to be more 'grim' than actual realism. I really liked one of the Bulbasaur drawings which had an idea how the creature matures. (It's in an egg and it has a secondary yolk which is a bulb which grows. The baby bulbasaur gains nutrients from the maturing bulb and the yolk. It seems it never severs its connection to the bulb as the bulb then incorperates itself into the boby of bulbasaur.)

Gengar wins !

Meatramen:

But really, I love Mudkip! Simply because that actually looks like something we might find deep down in the sea! :D

I think thats supposed to be Moltres, since it is a large bird associated with fire, it could be like the phoenix of the pokemon world

DuskServent:

Meatramen:

I think thats supposed to be Moltres, since it is a large bird associated with fire, it could be like the phoenix of the pokemon world

I had assumed it was torachick but that doesn't really explain the comming out of a bird skull part.

Most of those were pretty awesome while others were just wierd and... wrong. What they did to eevee was an abomination.

Girl With One Eye:
Some of them were good, but seriously what the HELL did they do to Eevee???

You're not the only one. It's kind of ironic that I had always view Eevee to be the most realistic looking Pokemon (if they were real) but that image is TOO realistic!

These are all really cool, but next to none of them fit the lore. Like, seriously, look at Togepi; he's supposed to be cute!

cool pictures,i guess i actually WILL use some of those for my P&P rpg group. good that nearly all of us are too old to recognize pokemon ( i just happen to know them because i worked in a comic store when that stuff came up)

Bulbasaur looks no different...

Wow... there pretty good... I want moar!!!

Aside from not being able to sleep tonight because of alot of those.. things are just creepy, a few of them were just how I would expect (or would want) a real version of the Pokemon to be. The Typhlosion and Snorlax spring to mind.

My God!!

These people turned many of the cute little pokemon in Lovecraftian horrors, especially: Mewtwo, Mew, Gengar, Haunter, Gastly, Togepi, Mukk ect. . . Ahhhhhh! Images seared into my brain.

A few were good like Scyther, Alakazam, Metapod, Victreebel. Those were cool.

I wouldn't say 'realistic... more of a kind of 'todd mcfarlane action figure' look to everything. I never played pokemon (i was in college/high school when it came out in the USA) but i know a few of them... worked in a gaming comic shop at the height of popularity...

Mewtwo has nipples.
This is cause for concern.

Fetzenfisch:
cool pictures,i guess i actually WILL use some of those for my P&P rpg group. good that nearly all of us are too old to recognize pokemon ( i just happen to know them because i worked in a comic store when that stuff came up)

That's eerie how similar our story is...

I've seen most of those images before, but a few of them I haven't, and a few by the same artist that I haven't seen yet.

That's quite awseome I must say.

Weezing wants my soul ._.

Well... At least Lucario still looks pretty sweet...

hehe, this bulbasuar is cute. Also, Mewtwo reminds me of what I always thought he first alien would look like when they successfully made it to earth.

The mudkip was probably the most realistic. It actually looked like a real animal.

I wouldn't use the world realistic at all.

More like.. 'Nightmare-ised'

Scyther will return as a rachni assassin in ME3! seriously though, a lot of them were pretty creepy, and a ton of them looked hella awesome. I especially liked Umbreon, Scyther, Victreebel, Alakazam and Ninetales.

Oddish really freaked me out. ;_;

Mewtwo's head really reminds me of Voldermort.

Eww, Mewtwo. You big creepy bastard.

I love snorlax he looks very cuddly :3 I can see how a sleeping one might block a road now...

Milotic was pretty cool too.

Scyther looked badass.

The others...Ehh. Many looked too alien in design, despite being based on a real animal. Some were cool, mind you, but honestly, comparing some of them, I'd say the games were more realistic lol.

That was awesome. Bulbasour and his other forms are the most awesome.

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked