Who yould you want to narrate your life?

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 NEXT

Christopher Lee. Anyone having heard him read Dracula will know why.

I don't know his name, but the guy who narrated the video adaptation of Half Life: Full Life Consequences. Absolutely hilarious.

WarriorOfBenOwnage:
I don't know his name, but the guy who narrated the video adaptation of Half Life: Full Life Consequences. Absolutely hilarious.

Or what about the guy from Freeman's mind? lol

xplay3r:

WarriorOfBenOwnage:

Goddammit, I was just about to say that!
Ross Scott as Gordon Freeman would be awesome. Just hearing Gordon's insane thoughts about how he's planning to steal the printer and escape to Austria would be awesome.

Rhys Ifans. That would be sweet.

giant enemy spycrab:

xplay3r:

WarriorOfBenOwnage:

Goddammit, I was just about to say that!
Ross Scott as Gordon Freeman would be awesome. Just hearing Gordon's insane thoughts about how he's planning to steal the printer and escape to Austria would be awesome.

lol I'd just like to hear him bitch about me doing mundane things like sleeping making food or watching t.v. that would be constantly funny

Come on, really? Not a single mention of JD from Scrubs yet?

Stuart Brown from Xbox Ahoy

Ian McKellen definitely.

xplay3r:

WarriorOfBenOwnage:

That would be epic. There's a certain irony in the fact that most people put Morgan Freeman, yet we put Gordan Freeman. . .

Morgan Freeman... but if that's too cliche, I'd pick either Stephen Fry, Alan Rickman, Christopher Lee, or Neil Patrick Harris.

...What?

xplay3r:
Pretty simple question but I think some interesting answers could be given.

If you could chose one person (Actor, Voice-Actor, Character in a movie or T.V. show, Singer, Musician, friend, or even family member, anyone basically) to narrate your life, for the rest of your life, so that only you would hear it, who would you pick?

As a bonus why that person?

I think I would probably go with Michael Weston from Burn Notice (the character, not necessarily the actor)

EDIT: if you answer Morgan Freeman I want you to imagine the big buzzer from QI going off. and you lose 20 points Alan Davies.

for those who don't know what the hell I'm talking about basically I'm saying that's a predictable answer, lets be a bit more creative? lol

EDIT2: Extra Bonus! Give a small example of the way in which they would narrate your life. like them describing something mundane that you are doing
for example, I changed my answer to stephen fry so here is stephen fry narrating me making a sandwich

James lovingly spread the smooth peanut butter gently across the soft white bread, taking care to make spread it to all the edges. Then came the jelly. Ah the jelly the gelatinous sweetness of the grapes was spread as if were a freshly wasted sheet on a bed, when you are dead tired. When the two pieces were placed together and bitten into softly, the explosion of wonderful flavors made him smile with joy!

Nathan Fillion but as Captain Hammer. That would be awesome.

I would go with Tara Strong. She's been voicing everything I watched as a kid, it's no contest.

But if she narrates my life in the Twilight Sparkle voice I will find the nearest living thing and kill it.

My choice would definitely be the one and only Sir David Attenbrough! I love his documentaries and practically grew up with 'Walking with the Dinosaurs.'

JinxyKatte:

xplay3r:
Pretty simple question but I think some interesting answers could be given.

If you could chose one person (Actor, Voice-Actor, Character in a movie or T.V. show, Singer, Musician, friend, or even family member, anyone basically) to narrate your life, for the rest of your life, so that only you would hear it, who would you pick?

As a bonus why that person?

I think I would probably go with Michael Weston from Burn Notice (the character, not necessarily the actor)

EDIT: if you answer Morgan Freeman I want you to imagine the big buzzer from QI going off. and you lose 20 points Alan Davies.

for those who don't know what the hell I'm talking about basically I'm saying that's a predictable answer, lets be a bit more creative? lol

EDIT2: Extra Bonus! Give a small example of the way in which they would narrate your life. like them describing something mundane that you are doing
for example, I changed my answer to stephen fry so here is stephen fry narrating me making a sandwich

James lovingly spread the smooth peanut butter gently across the soft white bread, taking care to make spread it to all the edges. Then came the jelly. Ah the jelly the gelatinous sweetness of the grapes was spread as if were a freshly wasted sheet on a bed, when you are dead tired. When the two pieces were placed together and bitten into softly, the explosion of wonderful flavors made him smile with joy!

Nathan Fillion but as Captain Hammer. That would be awesome.

lol just like the cheesiest manly man voice talking about things you are doing. That would be pretty sweet

Sam Neil as Merlin, or Liam Neeson as Merlin (yes, I know he never played merlin)

Gordon freeman! who else?

I'd have to have Malcolm McDowell

Failing that, the character of Daria would be about the right tone for my life.

Mrmac23:
Stephen Fry. Obviously.

ahh ninja! i was going to say that.

the female narrator from BBC horizons (googled it for ages but couldn't find her name :/) would be good.

John hurt would be pretty good too :D

Although after watching ultramarines the other night i would keep expecting him to shout "BURN HERETIC"

Crispin Freeman... who else?

Actually, maybe Claudia Black. She's also awesome.

William S. Burroughs. His voice never gets old.

Malcolm McDowell. There's a certain sarcastic wit to his voice which would fit into my life and personality perfectly.

Who wouldn't Choose Logan Cunningham? He's the Narrator for "Bastion"!
A game with awesome Narration...

War Penguin:
Malcolm McDowell. There's a certain sarcastic wit to his voice which would fit into my life and personality perfectly.

I considered his character from A Clockwork Orange as a good narrator lol

Ooh...toughie. Either my College Master (he has this amazingly deep voice that makes Morgan Freeman sound like a wuss) or Ken Nordine. Ken Nordine would be an awesome narrator for anything.

OOH OOH or GLaDOS.

Patrick Stewart. That would be amazing.
Either him or Tim Curry. Both have amazing voices.

The guy from The Stanley Parable. Seriously. Play this Half-Life 2 mod.

kyffe:
The Narrator from Bastion, I cant recall his name, but damn!<3 That narration was part reason for my many several replays!

Rucks. (Real name Logan Cunningham) And absolutely. This. Or ABOFAL Hugh Laurie.

Samuel L. Jackson

No one please XP

That would be so horribly creepy.

Though I'd be tempted to want it done in the voice of GLaDOS, I'm pretty sure that it would be extremely critical of me if it was to be in character XP

Morgan Freeman...
Because.
It's Morgan Freeman.

Felicia Day. Not sure why. Just seems like a good idea.

I'm torn between Stephen Fry and Tom Waits. Probably Waits; he did the Bastion narrator's thing before Cunningham was even born.

The Narrator from Stanley Parable :)

David Tennant On the Child Years, Bruce Campbell on the Teen years, and Morgan Freeman When im an adult. Make a Documentary, now!

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked