Fillers that ruined an Anime.

Pages PREV 1 2 3

The Bane of my anime existence was Toriko.
Know why? Because even the story arcs were filler.
My favorite anime are Gurren Lagann, Soul Eater, Madoka Magica, and Trigun because things get done and they get done quickly (Even though soul eater had an 6-part battle, it was a good battle).
Torriko spent 3 damn episodes walking to the bottom of a cave to eat a fish, one episode was just an overly-long fight against a monster. the next arc spent 3 episodes in the same place in a boring fight after ignoring the giant monster they were hunting. then they go to catch it and that takes another 5 episodes.
Just because they would use filler dialog, overly-long explanations, and charge attacks for half an episode.

l3o2828:

Korten12:

l3o2828:
Naruto, Shugo Chara (Although this one was intended for small kids so i don't blame it too much for keeping things simple and repetitive)
Erm.....Bleach, One Piece....
Mostly Long Runners.
They don't move the plot forward, they just keep making up reasons for the characters to fight or just..go on a vacation or something

One Piece has a couple of them, but compared to the others, they are still fun to watch.

One piece has been going for over fucking 600 episodes and no sight of a proper end to this horrible horrible shonen anime.

so i consider the vast majority filler.

The manga is somewhere in the sixties book-wise, so calling the anime out for filler episodes is the equivalent of calling out the ocean for being deep and salty.

Reed Spacer:

l3o2828:

Korten12:

One Piece has a couple of them, but compared to the others, they are still fun to watch.

One piece has been going for over fucking 600 episodes and no sight of a proper end to this horrible horrible shonen anime.

so i consider the vast majority filler.

The manga is somewhere in the sixties book-wise, so calling the anime out for filler episodes is the equivalent of calling out the ocean for being deep and salty.

I have no idea why you're quoting a banned user from 3 years ago.

Seems pretty pointless.

Pages PREV 1 2 3

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked