Your worst Day, please top mine

Pages 1 2 3 NEXT

OK I need to vent before I get an aneurism. I'm in a routine of School Work and Home each pissing me off more then the last. At school I'm stuck with pot-heads and passive aggressive know-it-all's for 4 hours straight, at work I'm stuck with an deaf manager and the neediest frustrating customers I have ever met. Finally at home I'm stuck with a passive aggressive mother who wouldn't get out of bed when I can just get whatever she thinks she needs. All this and people still don't know why I spend the majority of my time playing Video games or M.T.G with the people I can actually stand to be around.

One day four of my friends died.

Beesejar:
OK I need to vent before I get an aneurism. I'm in a routine of School Work and Home each pissing me off more then the last. At school I'm stuck with pot-heads and passive aggressive know-it-all's for 4 hours straight, at work I'm stuck with an deaf manager and the neediest frustrating customers I have ever met. Finally at home I'm stuck with a passive aggressive mother who wouldn't get out of bed when I can just get whatever she thinks she needs. All this and people still don't know why I spend the majority of my time playing Video games or M.T.G with the people I can actually stand to be around.

I live with two incapacitated grandparents, one of which with absolutely no talent for even basic deduction , the other one a stubborn arse who picks a fight almost every time he talks to anyone. At college an oblivious professor who only notices your existance when his right hand man points it out or when you have the nerve to use spare time before class to watch videos online with the audio so low you can barely hear it, which then triggers a glare that says "What the hell are you doing? Stop it" who then goes on to give an absolutely average class while working in a lecture about how we suck if we can't pass his class.

When I got attacked by a swarm of bees and almost suffocated from swelling. I'm not even allergic, there were just so many!

About 10 different things on/in my car all decided to break at once. I can't fix them because I just don't have the money. I've been trying to get a job, but so far its a no-go, and now that is hampered even more now that I'm essentially car-less. I'm running out of money in my savings which I'm using to make car payments, so I'll probably have to get rid of it entirely, which will put me back to where I was about two years ago. Which is jobless, car-less, money-less, and basically screwed.

But even that's not so bad. At least my parents are letting me still stay with them, so I got a roof over my head and food to eat, and peace-of-mind. Which is a hell of a lot more than others have.

EDIT: Oh, you said day, not general life that's not so bad when you think about it. My bad.

Really hate looking for work. I keep getting the same reaction from people when I turn in applications. Kind of have this look like, yeah your screwed buddy. Keep telling myself it will get better and so far it has not. You know whats really pissing me off, all the bad advice I am getting from people. Get a job as a undersea welder dude. Even though it sounds like I am making this up, one of my friends suggested that. Run in there with no experience of any kind and they will hire me on the spot. Very boring and sterotypical answers, keep your head up man. Always easy to tell people to keep their spirits up when your life is going great. See you in a couple of months as a homeless man with high spirits, can't wait.

when ever someone complains about how bad their day has been or how bad their life is i think a picture needs to be posted of something like this, its the rules.

The day I got my appendix removed. My stomach started hurting at around 11 PM, and at 1 AM my dad noticed me in a fetal position behind the couch and decided to take me to the hospital. It took a few hours for them to find out I had appendicitis, and that hospital didn't have any doctors that could remove my appendix, so at 9 AM I transferred hospitals. After a few hours, at 1 pm, I was finally operated on and my appendix removed.

I also didn't go to the bathroom the entire time.

It doesn't top most of the other posts in this threads, but it definitely tops yours.

Shark Wrangler:
Really hate looking for work. I keep getting the same reaction from people when I turn in applications. Kind of have this look like, yeah your screwed buddy. Keep telling myself it will get better and so far it has not. You know whats really pissing me off, all the bad advice I am getting from people. Get a job as a undersea welder dude. Even though it sounds like I am making this up, one of my friends suggested that. Run in there with no experience of any kind and they will hire me on the spot. Very boring and sterotypical answers, keep your head up man. Always easy to tell people to keep their spirits up when your life is going great. See you in a couple of months as a homeless man with high spirits, can't wait.

Hang in there, man. It'll get better!

Doesn't.
Even.
Make.
My.
Top.
One.
Hundred.

I can't think of a single day this semester that didn't suck more than that.

Fine, I'll top that.

Last Monday, I broke my foot, got put in a cast, then later went to work, then found out my dog had a bladder infection, got served papers from a creditor saying they're going to come take all my stuff, and then realized that my dog not only had a bladder infection, but bladder stones as well. Got the surgery to remove the bladder stones that night, which cost about a thousand dollars.

Fuck your stupid problems. That day couldn't have been worse.

I almost died when I was 5.

or alternatively

watched my friend die in front of me

Beesejar:
-snip-

Eh, that ain't too bad. I sort of feel like mine is worse, though I'm sure many will post here who have exponentially worse than this.

I worked at Disney World for 8 months on an internship, and over that time span I had five roommates. Roommate number 3 turned out to be the roommate from hell. She hated me, so, so much. Her mentality on being a roommate was she was going to do whatever she wanted, whenever she wanted, and whoever else was living in the room just had to deal with it. No compromise, no turning down the lights or the volume if I went to bed because I had work in the morning. She wouldn't even entertain the thought of discussing doing those things, and because I wanted to discuss she simply hated me. She thought I was being selfish, because I turned down the lights and the volume whenever she went to bed and I wanted at least some attempt at reciprocation. Imagine that.

One night, I turned out a light to go to bed. It was the main room light, but I didn't see it as a big deal because at least four other lights were on in the room. Apparently it offended her that I would just flip it off without saying anything, so she started to yell at me. So I yelled back, having had enough of being told what to do and when just to meet her demands. We yelled back and forth for about 45 minutes, then at that point I broke down and cried for about another hour and 15 minutes while she continued to yell at me. At one point she even brought the other roommates in on it, trying to bully them into taking her side. They stayed tentatively neutral, trying not to send her even further over the edge.

So finally I packed my bag and walked out of the apartment at 2 AM. Luckily, the bus I took to work ran 24 hours a day, so I hopped the bus to the Magic Kingdom. I arrived at 3AM with a duffel bag, a blanket, and a pillow. I actually had to get special security clearance, as they don't like just any cast members running around backstage at night when they're off work. At first the security guard didn't want to let me in, but she could see I was having a rough night. So I got there, and went to a bench in the cafeteria to try and sleep some before work (which by then I had in about 5 hours). But I couldn't sleep, so I just sat there, cried for about 3 hours, and then got up and went to work. Definitely my worst night, and definitely the worst experience I've ever had with another human being. It was six weeks before I was finally able to get switched to another apartment. Needless to say, I made myself scarce during that time, and spent as little time as possible in the apartment.

Again, there are even much worse days than that. I was lucky nobody died, or I didn't get grievously injured in some way (I was VERY lucky that didn't happen actually, the way she was yelling at me).

When I was 15 my father was diagnosed with cancer. He was a large man, 6ft 5in, over 300 lbs (193cm 136kg) but in little over a month of chemotherapy, he lost almost half his weight. He died in front of me and my Mother on a cold day in January, a week before my birthday. Seeing what was left of the father I knew, dead, not knowing all the things I'd never be able to ask him about, was a damn bad day, my worst.

I went to McDonalds and said no pickles but they put pickles on the big mac :(

Whenever you have a bad day, know that Jack Bauer always has it worse.

Seriously, how many times can things go so wrong in 24 hours?

I don't have one that I really remember, but I know what was probably the worst day for someone I know. His 21st birthday, when his mom died of cancer. I'm still not sure whether to wish him happy birthday anymore or not.

usmarine4160:

Hur Hur Hur... Its our way as McSlaves to troll you! (though at least for Maccas Australia, but I would suspect that its worldwide.)

well, my former friend was literally brainwashed(over a long time) by his crazy dad and tried to drown me in the school pool. he was pretty much strangling me while pushing me underwater. i dont blame him, i blame his dad

usmarine4160:

Same as my worst day. I hate it when they do that.

Watching 9-11 in person... absolutely nothing is more horrifying then that. I remember exactly what the people around me were screaming, the street I was on, the store I ran for my fucking life towards when the first tower collapsed in a gigantic column of smoke and debris, and watching charred and mangled corpses being pulled out in an attempt to look for survivors... I'm starting to get sick typing this.

Took a months leave to go visit my girlfriend of three years. Traffic was insane and what was normally a 20 hour drive turned into a 36 hour drive. The night I got there, she told me she thought it would be nicer to break up in person and introduced me to her new girlfriend.

I had a 20 hour drive home and 25 more vacation days I'd saved up to stew over it.

If I was your parent and heard you say this I would take you down to the local ghetto and kick you out you falsely-entitled arse. Move out the house and deal with some adult problems.

As for worse days, how about the day I came within and inch of death, (car accident). Going to work only to discover it had been broken into (that's happened twice. Oooohh the day my migraines first started - dropped me to the bench I was on (no warning and I have a HIGH tolerance for pain - from the aforementioned car accident), then I had to get a spinal tap, which they missed three times in a row, that took months to heal. Then the the first meds they gave me basically put me on a bad trip and so I was freaking out in the corner at work on the night shift to end that day. I never complained about how bad I had it, even through coughing up blood, I was more worried about those around me and alieviating their worries. So yeah, shut the fuck up and open your eyes.

About a year ago at school I got an F on a physics test, got out, there's a fight, someone pulls a gun and fires, the bullet comes within 10ft of hitting me, get picked up from school, and on the way home get into a wreck and break my nose. Yeah, shitiest day I've ever had.

I told everyone at the bar that I was planning on proposing to my now fiance and I was having a great night. I left the bar, made an illegal U turn and BAM! Got pulled over. Blew a .09 in the breathalizer (I had literally had 2 beers all night, the last one right before leaving) and got a DUI.

THEN I found out that I might be kicked out of my degree program, out of my internship, and I had to spend all my hard earned cash on the fine and DUI school instead of on an engagement ring...

But you're absolutely right..passive aggressive pot heads are SO much worse >_>

Really, you worded your question poorly. What you're dealing with is ongoing stress, which tends to build up and make you feel like shit. But what you asked for is for people to share their worst singular day, which 9 times out of 10, will be far worse, but not ongoing. Compare having your face rubbed in faces once a day for a week, and being forced to eat it just once.

No doubt you're under a great deal of stress that has built up over a long period of time and that is definitely a serious matter, but if you ask people to compare one day of that to the absolute worst day of their lives, you just end up sounding like a whiny little bitch.

OT: I watched a good friend of mine throw himself in front of a train, then found out that he left all of his worldly possessions to our friends and myself. feelsbadman.jpg

A friend i work with thought it would be funny to put onion powder on a sandwich he made for me at work, i don't think he imagined that i would end up at the hospital with hives and a swollen throat, the only thing that saved me was the Epipen i had for that very reason.

Black Arrow Officer:
Watching 9-11 in person... absolutely nothing is more horrifying then that. I remember exactly what the people around me were screaming, the street I was on, the store I ran for my fucking life towards when the first tower collapsed in a gigantic column of smoke and debris, and watching charred and mangled corpses being pulled out in an attempt to look for survivors... I'm starting to get sick typing this.

I can't even imagine that.. i saw some breif clips from cellphone cameras, it was awful..

I don't have a bad day to share, my day was actually quite awesome. I do wanna share this comic though: image

Glass Joe the Champ:

At which point the least fortunate man bumps up on the list due to his happiness. /sadface

Ever have someone die in your arms while you were powerless to save them? It makes for more than one shitty day.

Years ago a girl I liked rejected me and I took it pretty bad, so I spend like a month deppresed (that plus my best friend's mom recent death, he had a rough year). Like two weeks later after she rejected me, I was coming home from college around 7 o clock (it's already dark at that hour) and I had to go through a sketchy area. unsurprisingly I got jumped by 3 guys who demanded my cellphone, which I gave up without resistance. They proceeded to smash my face and kick me on the ground for having a "low sense of property", I was lucky enough to get out of that alive with just minor wounds and a broken nose.

Well this one day i almost cost my entire family their life savings... from then on i had a new motto

Never more

My family was robbed on my birthday... Yeah...

I was a junior in High School my crazy girlfriend of 3 months was being more crazy than normal. Stalker crazy and if I leave her she will kill herself. So I left her, I am not dealing with that shit. (It is its own story right there).

Any who the actual bad day is the next day at school. I get into my first period and she isn't there so I feel I have dodged a bullet for now. I go through 3 more classes than I get a call to come to the Daycare in my High School (where my 4 year old sister spends her afternoons til I leave school) My ex girlfriend is in there trying to take her we yell a bunch she cries and gets hauled away to talk to the school cop and a counselor. I proceed to go to my favorite class *calligraphy* It is super easy and filled with beautiful girls. As I walk in my teacher looks at me from the back room, where she is talking to 2 police officers. (As long as I live I will not forget her face, she looked devastated) The officers ask if I am me, I respond yes they than push me into the wall and start frisking me down while the other reads my rights for the Rape of Kasie ****** (the dumb whore I dumped yesterday). I tell them to fuck off but get dragged to the police station.

As we arrive at the police station I get thrown in holding and pulled out every now and than for different tests. They want a DNA test than they want a Lie detector, than a stress analysis test. I pass all with flying colors and finally get to call my parents... one of them being a District Attorney. Within an hour Im being let out because... Kasie is a Virgin, which I had been telling them the whole damn time. The downside was my reputation at school was still fucked because the day I graduated I still had people instigating that I had done the evil deed.

The next months of my life were insanely hard but as far as 1 day goes that is probably the worst. Runner up would be my next girlfriend (like 2 months later) killed herself. But I now view that differently and its not as bad. Just remember suicide is never worth it, such a pussy way out.

Pages 1 2 3 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked