You are the last man (or woman) on Earth.

Pages PREV 1 2

SEX ALLL THE WOMEN

Ultratwinkie:
Personally, its a horrible existence. You would be in the spotlight, opening attempts of assassination by wackjobs. You could also end up being strapped into a machine to harvest your semen or eggs like an animal for the rest of your life. There is also a possibility of war over who gets to reproduce. You would stop being a human, but a resource to fight over and whoever wins you would lose. This is of course scenarios I could think of off the top of my head.

Of course, this is just what happens to you. The genetic side of things would be an utter nightmare with in breeding, massive die offs, and such.

EDIT: also this means that you cannot have a relationship with anyone. They would only see you for your reproductive ability. You would be so sought after and drained sexually by machinery that a relationship would be impossible at best. Sure lots of sex is nice, but in the end you would be alone with literally no one to actually talk to.

I'll have to disagree I'm afraid. It would be in the females best interest to pamper you and keep you healthy and strong. You will be fortified in a secret location with anything you ask for. You will have servants that allow you to copulate with them at any time.

Considering that someone will select these women for you, they will also be young, ripe, and healthy. This will continue until you are atleast 45 (atleast).

You will have very little choice of any other matters. But if you ask me, I wouldn't say no.

Vankraken:
Sex with EVERYONE!!!!....... No fat chicks.

(Serious face on) I guess I would have a lot of sex, establish myself as leader, and try to build a better work. First law i would make is that I am immune to child support claims.

You wouldnt be leader, unfortunately, your life would be that of a sex slave for the rest of your life.

Archereus:
This is assuming a whole bunch of the other gender is still alive? I would be an asshole I wouldn't help reproduce and watch human kind end slowly and painfully.

Pfffft, good luck with that. Either get used to living in hiding, or prepare to be taken by force by 3.5 billion sexually frustrated members of the opposite sex.

Me? I'd just become a living sex god, I suppose. It'd be a tedious job, long hours, physically demanding... but hey, somebody's got to do it.

To aswer the OP's question: hell yes, things would change radically in the short term. All joking aside, better it was one man left alive and 3.5 billion women, not vice-versa. A woman can produce one child every, what, 10-11 months or so in absolutely optimal conditions? Perhaps if there was a way of ensuring octuplets every time this would be slightly increased. Compare this to a man, who could theoretically get a dozen women pregnant EVERY DAY. I know which scenario gives the human race the best chance for survival.

Tekkawarrior:

Ultratwinkie:
Personally, its a horrible existence. You would be in the spotlight, opening attempts of assassination by wackjobs. You could also end up being strapped into a machine to harvest your semen or eggs like an animal for the rest of your life. There is also a possibility of war over who gets to reproduce. You would stop being a human, but a resource to fight over and whoever wins you would lose. This is of course scenarios I could think of off the top of my head.

Of course, this is just what happens to you. The genetic side of things would be an utter nightmare with in breeding, massive die offs, and such.

EDIT: also this means that you cannot have a relationship with anyone. They would only see you for your reproductive ability. You would be so sought after and drained sexually by machinery that a relationship would be impossible at best. Sure lots of sex is nice, but in the end you would be alone with literally no one to actually talk to.

I'll have to disagree I'm afraid. It would be in the females best interest to pamper you and keep you healthy and strong. You will be fortified in a secret location with anything you ask for. You will have servants that allow you to copulate with them at any time.

Considering that someone will select these women for you, they will also be young, ripe, and healthy. This will continue until you are atleast 45 (atleast).

You will have very little choice of any other matters. But if you ask me, I wouldn't say no.

Not necessarily. It would be cheaper and easier with a machine just like with cattle. You are assuming the world governments will respect your humanity, but most likely no.

Well, the world is doomed then. I'd just try and hide out as one of the guys. <_< >_>

So you're telling me I'm the last man on Earth but the women race is fine?

Well I guess death by orgy is now relevent or better yet clone me so I can take a breather.

I would graciously accept my new position as the Overlord of the human race/only breeding stud.

usmarine4160:
Something like this after the female overlords send me adrift for having a weird growth and a lack of boobs.

People were killed off by the plot device, not memory wiped.[1]

Anyway, I'm sure a fair amount of the women who survived were knocked up at the time, so it's not like I'll be the only dude around for long. I would be pretty bummed though, no more hot guys for a while.

I think a reality TV career would be in order.

[1] Although in some case, perhaps, mammary wiped.

similar.squirrel:
Find a monkey called Ampersand and embark on a series of wacky adventures.

Damn, ninja'd!

Yeah, if you've read the comic series Y: The Last Man you'll know that being the last man on Earth probably isn't all it's cracked up to be.

I would leave for the life of a hermit. They will get by, what with sperm banks and all, so until the next generation hopefully evens things out I'm better off not drawing attention to myself. I mean hell, women are crazy at the best of times, am I right fellas! Just kidding of course, but seriously, daresay it would not be a pretty situation and I'm not sticking around to see it.
I might also see if I can't get some of my surviving friends to go with me, not likely of course but worth a shot. Would be nice to have some company rather than wither away in solitude.

Then I guess I have no other choice

Pages PREV 1 2

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked