Perverts ruining things.

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 NEXT

Has someone ever suggested something so extremely disturbing and wrong that it destroyed something you cherished?
I for one once read a bash.org quote discussing the SMW boss fight. One sick individual believed that the Big Balls were Bowser's... well I can't finish that sentence, because if I did, it would be vile, confusing and would probably get me suspended.
Feel free to censor if it gets too vile.

As a pervert, I am offended by this. Also, cowboy up, sweetheart; there's much worse stuff floating around out there.

im a perv and i dont think ive ever destroyed something anyone ever cherished so *shrugs* perhaps its just SOME pervs :D

Oh, balls to the both of you for beating me to this!

Ummm....
What gives you the right to decide if something is wrong?
You have your opinion and they have theirs, if you think something they like is horrible and disgusting, well thats just too bad.

I've never had something I liked ruined by someone elses opinion like you suggest. I have been creeped out by things other people like but there is no reason to let the fact somebody likes something I don't like ruin what I do like.
Simple?

BeerTent:
Oh, balls to the both of you for beating me to this!

We're all pervs! ;)

And on the question; Not really.

Oh nut up :P The only thing people could possibly ruin for me by being perverts in My Little Pony, and we all know that perverts arent interested in that, now If you'll excuse me im going to google some images of Rainbow Dash..

OH GOD WHY

Wait. How could the balls be Boweser's? He throws them at Mario. Several.

The_Blue_Rider:
Oh nut up :P The only thing people could possibly ruin for me by being perverts in My Little Pony, and we all know that perverts arent interested in that, now If you'll excuse me im going to google some images of Rainbow Dash..

OH GOD WHY

Rainbow Dash and Applejack are lesbians. Rainbow Dash is the bottom and Applejack is the top. Oh, and Pinkie Pie is a serial killer cannibal.

TheDarkEricDraven:

The_Blue_Rider:

OH GOD WHY

Rainbow Dash and Applejack are lesbians. Rainbow Dash is the bottom and Applejack is the top. Oh, and Pinkie Pie is a serial killer cannibal.

A quick Google search provides that all of those characters are female...or are they?

Sweet Apple Massacre?

Yeah, if there's one example it has to be this. If you haven't read it please don't... it'll ruin Big Macintosh for you.

Thats not glue that hold the price stickers to MLP dvds

also, apples,

I stick lots of things to stuff with... stuff.

I don't let people like that "ruin" things I like. Some idiots are just hard-wired to have their mind perpetually in the gutter. The best way to handle such things is to just put it out of your mind and move on.

However, I would be lying if I said it doesn't annoy me from time to time. For example, when I run across an example of Rule 34 for MLP I briefly have the urge to track the offending party down and punch them in the face (particularly if Fluttershy's involved).

learn to laugh at it, and take comfort in the fact that it was'nt you who made it.

What is wrong with being a pervert. Basically if you have a dick, your a pervert. Really great about the male brain, it can take the boring, put a nipple on it. I can see a women sitting on a park bench, then imagine her naked making out with another women. All this great stuff that is going on in my brain is a real treat. Not hurting anyone and it adds a little spice to everyday boring situations.

TheDarkEricDraven:

The_Blue_Rider:

OH GOD WHY

According to the internet and fanfiction writers everyone in ponyville Equestria is a lesbian, you gotta wonder where all these new ponies are coming from if heterosexuality is so rare.

Also I read cupcakes as well, and im still in the process of trying to forget it all >.>

Shark Wrangler:
What is wrong with being a pervert. Basically if you have a dick, your a pervert. Really great about the male brain, it can take the boring, put a nipple on it. I can see a women sitting on a park bench, then imagine her naked making out with another women. All this great stuff that is going on in my brain is a real treat. Not hurting anyone and it adds a little spice to everyday boring situations.

It can backfire as well, i mean sometimes you see something really unappealing and go, "Im not going to imagine that naked" guess what happens next

Normal is the new Perversion!

The_Blue_Rider:

According to the internet and fanfiction writers everyone in ponyville Equestria is a lesbian, you gotta wonder where all these new ponies are coming from if heterosexuality is so rare.

Asexual reproduction? Or maybe they are made artificially. Or, a reverse Smurfs situation. Doctor Whooves, much like Smurfette, could be tied down and raped annually for his seed.

Nope! My own persuasion certainly softens the blows though.

Shark Wrangler:

Honestly you didn't have to say a word just point to your avatar. XD

But seriously, on the original topic, half the time that people say stuff like that, they're just trying to get a rise and besides all that, they can't ruin it unless you let them. Wandering the internet I've seen some wierd, creepy stuff of my fav characters, most of it I don't think I'm even allowed to describe here on the Escapist, but I've never actually believed in that whole "you're raping my childhood."

TheDarkEricDraven:

The_Blue_Rider:

Asexual reproduction? Or maybe they are made artificially. Or, a reverse Smurfs situation. Doctor Whooves, much like Smurfette, could be tied down and raped annually for his seed.

People on the internet put too much thought into a cute show about ponies :(

Freud ruined psychology.

Actually I think it's the other way round. The normals are ruining things for the poor perverts.
Let us perverts have our fun, will you?
We don't want to bother you with our moral standards (implying we even have them) so don't bother us with yours.

Where was I? Aah yess, where is my child murdering I mean Kajiit Molesting Mod for Skyrim?

The_Blue_Rider:

WHY DID YOU MAKE ME DO THIS...

~you have no control over your hormones, my child~

Damn perverts ruining MLP for all the hard working child molesters out there.

freaper:

The_Blue_Rider:

WHY DID YOU MAKE ME DO THIS...

~you have no control over your hormones, my child~

So what like they feed them lots of carrots?

I once ruined a lovely looking gateau. What a mess.

Turns out, there is a fair old bit of Cloud and Vincent gay love fanfics out there on the net. Hasn't stopped me recently downloading FF7 again and getting all the secret Market stuff so the cross-dressed Cloud gets chosen by the Don to be his lady for that evening...

Cartoons and anthro. I've searched for pictures of cartoons and found some messed up stuff. More commonly, I've searched for some anthro pictures and gotten nothing but yiff. Seriously, WTF human race? What, real life sex wasn't enough, you've got to extend it to imaginary people, abusing your ability to manipulate their form and actions?

However, while I detest these kinds of things I just avoid them, I'm not going to let what I've seen ruin what I continue to see, and most of the time I forget them quite quickly.

I never really understood "bronies". I think there are more adult males that like the show than the intended audience. You have to wonder why...

EDIT: Also, rule 34

Cheerilee's Garden.

I didn't even finish it, and...

O___________O;

Nyaliva:
Cartoons and anthro. I've searched for pictures of cartoons and found some messed up stuff. More commonly, I've searched for some anthro pictures and gotten nothing but yiff. Seriously, WTF human race? What, real life sex wasn't enough, you've got to extend it to imaginary people, abusing your ability to manipulate their form and actions?

However, while I detest these kinds of things I just avoid them, I'm not going to let what I've seen ruin what I continue to see, and most of the time I forget them quite quickly.

Now being a furry fan, what'd you expect from me is "IT'S WHAT I LIKE OKAY?!?!?" and other complaints, but I'd have to agree. I'll just sum it up by saying turning 18 on FurAffinity REALLY sucked for me.

And before you ask, no, I'm not a fur-vert. :P I'm actually a quite normal anthro artist. XD

Well, normal if you count THIS normal:

This is mindless generalizing and I am offended in the name of all pervs out there.
Also, this must be done:

Dandark:
Ummm....
What gives you the right to decide if something is wrong?
You have your opinion and they have theirs, if you think something they like is horrible and disgusting, well thats just too bad.

I've never had something I liked ruined by someone elses opinion like you suggest. I have been creeped out by things other people like but there is no reason to let the fact somebody likes something I don't like ruin what I do like.
Simple?

Odd enough, you're the one who has a lot of maturing to do in the realm of tolerance given your first sentence and tone in this post.

OT: I don't think anything has ever specifically been "ruined" for me... more like, I used to listen to certain songs/like certain movies or w/e thinking their meaning was one thing when in reality it was something dark and sinister... I can't think of a specific example because it was so long ago, hahah.

Quaxar:
Sweet Apple Massacre?

Yeah, if there's one example it has to be this. If you haven't read it please don't... it'll ruin Big Macintosh for you.

... goddammit, now I'm curious. MUST... RESIST... RUINING... CHARACTER!

And then there's also Cupcakes. I haven't been able to read the whole thing, and I never will. After I tried to read it... I just couldn't trust Pinkie Pie for a while.

OT: On more perverted stuff, I've seen some MLP fanart that was just... ew.

I've also seen fanart on videogame characters like Cammy White being raped. That... that's just creepy.

Trucken:

Quaxar:
Sweet Apple Massacre?

And then there's also Cupcakes. I haven't been able to read the whole thing, and I never will. After I tried to read it... I just couldn't trust Pinkie Pie for a while.

I've also seen fanart on videogame characters like Cammy White being raped. That... that's just creepy.

If you thought Cupcakes was bad you might wanna forget the name Sweet Apple Massacre this instant.
Let's just say it features a lot more gore and deviant sexual acts and combinations thereof than you'd like. Or anypony would like I hope.

Quaxar:

Trucken:

Quaxar:
Sweet Apple Massacre?

If you thought Cupcakes was bad you might wanna forget the name Sweet Apple Massacre this instant.
Let's just say it features a lot more gore and deviant sexual acts and combinations thereof than you'd like. Or anypony would like I hope.

I'm getting the impression that Big Macintosh goes on a violent killing spree and rapes all of his family members. And that's... messed up.

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked