what do you think about circumcision?
People shouldn't do it at all
11.8% (207)
11.8% (207)
Parents shouldn't do it do their kids. Let them decide when they'er older.
52.9% (928)
52.9% (928)
It's the parents' choice.
17.3% (304)
17.3% (304)
I don't care.
17.2% (302)
17.2% (302)
Want to vote? Register now or Sign Up with Facebook
Poll: What do you think about circumcision?

Pages PREV 1 . . . 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 . . . 24 NEXT

mcnally86:

Hengster:

Oskamunda:
and some trumped up human rights claims to NOT do it.

Explain trumped up.

Do babies get the right to choose? Does a baby have a religion or is their parent picking it for them so they don't go to baby hell (a real place in some faiths?) Is the parent making a medical decision? Less time for JR to clean himself and less chance of STD's. Granted if Jr. grows up and is not a dirty person this is useless but some parents plan for their children to not clean themselves well. Does a baby have the right to choose what if wants for better sexual sensation? Babies don't choose that stuff and hopefully parents don't choose that for the baby when making decisions either. Sorry but parent have the right to choose, I know that upsets you. The only time you can say the parent can't choose, is if you adopt the baby. You can't take away parental rights and still let them be parental.

Parent make bad choices, it happens. But are all choices that heinous? Your parent did this thing not to be a monster but because they thought it was a bad choice. Shouldn't a choice with good intention be better then a choice with harmful intentions. Those are civil rights issues.

There is no other surgery that can be done under law that isn't medically needed. Circumcision is the ONLY loophole in the law. Since when does it fall under every day decisions? A surgery is something you do when you need to or when the person has made a choice. It is highly illegal to perform any other procedure on a child or unwilling participant. That is the kind of shit that happens in third world countries still stricken with religious fervor out of the 1400s.

The less chance of STDs is a myth started around the time of Dr. Kellog's crusade. Pure and simple. Disproven countless times. The only argument it had was hygiene, but that is a petty argument which denies to acknowledge just how clean we are now. We don't live in dirt huts, we have running water and electricity.

so it's basically going to turn into a circumcised versus uncircumcised cock fight? (slight pun obviously)

but really, i think it's the parents choice, if the child has any other kind of cosmetic change at an early age i've never seen it to be a problem, plenty of my aunts/far relatives were born with an extra nub for a toe or didn't have fully developed skin in certain spots or they had dead spots of for hair on their head, all taken care of at an early age.

cgaWolf:

hashtag:
I just don't see a point to cutting off part of the dick for any non-religious reasons. Seems kinda weird.

Just to make sure i get this: essentially your argument is "God made man in his image, so let's turn around & cut the foreskin off because God said so?"

How does that make sense? (not inflammatory, i really don't understand how that makes any sense at all)

Dude, I'm an atheist. I just feel there's tradition, religion, and that can be over what your kids may feel. And while that may read odd, shit like that hurts really bad when you're a teenager or adult. I figure, if it is your religion just do it, I don't care.

I was circumcised... :\ I really think it's up to the parents to decide... My parents were both not religious, and they had told me later in life that they did it because they felt that it would make it more easier on me later in life. It's more hygienic than leaving it on since you need to clean under the foreskin regularly to prevent a build up of dead skin and whathaveyou.

Ultimately, it's more along the lines of what you believe in... Sometimes, they have to circumcise the child if the foreskin isn't developed properly, either obstructing the means for the child to urinate, or painful to the child. So... it's purely situational, and it does matter if the child's parent has been circumcised or not. I mean, a father who has been circumcised will be more likely to do the same to their child, just like a father who isn't might prefer to leave the foreskin on.

Denamic:

hashtag:
I voted the parent's choice, but what I really mean, is religious reasons. I really think you shouldn't circumcise, barring medical reasons, unless it's a religious reason. I just don't see a point to cutting off part of the dick for any non-religious reasons. Seems kinda weird.

"(10 points says poll gets eaten)" You, my friend, are out 10 points. I think I will use the points to buy a vineyard, out in the countryside.

What if the religion says you have to cut off the ears, would you be alright with that too?
What about the nostrils?
Or how about simple ritual scarring?

Keep knives away from infants if there's no medical reason to cut them.

Ears≠pointless piece of skin on your penis. Just saying.

+1 vote against genital mutilation, involuntary or otherwise

hashtag:

Denamic:

hashtag:
I voted the parent's choice, but what I really mean, is religious reasons. I really think you shouldn't circumcise, barring medical reasons, unless it's a religious reason. I just don't see a point to cutting off part of the dick for any non-religious reasons. Seems kinda weird.

"(10 points says poll gets eaten)" You, my friend, are out 10 points. I think I will use the points to buy a vineyard, out in the countryside.

What if the religion says you have to cut off the ears, would you be alright with that too?
What about the nostrils?

The penis contains 24,000 nerve endings uncircumcised. The procedure takes away 20,000 nerve endings alone. The female clitoris has 8,000. Medical fact.

Where exactly is it "useless?" because you can live without it? That makes most of your body useless flesh.

Ultratwinkie:

hashtag:

Denamic:

What about the nostrils?

The penis contains 24,000 nerve endings uncircumcised. The procedure takes away 20,000 nerve endings alone. The female clitoris has 8,000. Medical fact.

Where exactly is it "useless?" because you can live without it? That makes most of your body useless flesh.

How does that make most of your body useless? Your hair, that would be useless (as far as I can tell), but even eyebrows serve a purpose for your body. They keep seat out of your eyes. To me, the foreskin is like an appendix, I have both but do they serve a purpose I can see right now? No. If I had to live life without a foreskin, I would see a difference. But the fact that you can get along just as fine with/without a foreskin, pretty much makes it useless.

Forgot to include this in my post up there so, the nerve thing? It does suck that you would get less pleasure, however you'd be trading pleasure to last longer (basically) sooooo no bad points to it I can see.

hashtag:

Ultratwinkie:

hashtag:

How does that make most of your body useless? Your hair, that would be useless (as far as I can tell), but even eyebrows serve a purpose for your body. They keep seat out of your eyes. To me, the foreskin is like an appendix, I have both but do they serve a purpose I can see right now? No. If I had to live life without a foreskin, I would see a difference. But the fact that you can get along just as fine with/without a foreskin, pretty much makes it useless.

Forgot to include this in my post up there so, the nerve thing? It does suck that you would get less pleasure, however you'd be trading pleasure to last longer (basically) sooooo no bad points to it I can see.

Actually that point has been debunked as well. The damage to the nerve causes callouses, and can even cause sexual dysfunction later in life. There is no scientific evidence to support that it makes you last longer.

You can get around just fine without a nose, ears, etc. They don't effect your "life" but they still have uses.

Kids should decide later. There is no other choice. If we allow parents to do stuff to their kids based on religious reasons we are on a slippery slope. What if I want to hit my kids for religious reasons? Touch them inappropriately? Circumcision is a disgusting tradition imo. Why a parent would want to cut the flesh of their own child is beyond me.

Its a more or less permanent change to the childs body that the child itself has no say over. If I wanted to tattoo my childs face like darth maul, would that be ok?

If people want to be circumcised, let them do so. When they are adults.

Edit: Double post. Stupid pc stuff. Sorry -.-

Ultratwinkie:

hashtag:

Ultratwinkie:

Didn't know that. However, your ears actually serve a purpose, which is important. They allow you to hear better, and hearing things clearly hasn't been all that great for me, without ears I think it'd be alot harder to hear. And the nose? You can get through life fine, it's more a major cosmetic thing. Getting your penis mutilated, isn't something everyone's gonna see but your nose? People are gonna treat you much different.

Actually that point has been debunked as well. The damage to the nerve causes callouses, and can even cause sexual dysfunction later in life. There is no scientific evidence to support that it makes you last longer.

You can get around just fine without a nose, ears, etc. They don't effect your "life" but they still have uses.

Sateru:
It's more hygienic than leaving it on since you need to clean under the foreskin regularly to prevent a build up of dead skin and whathaveyou..

With basic hygiene it isn't a problem and there is no difference, if a child isn't cleaning themselves then of course there is a risk of getting sick, the fix to that issue is not hacking bits off since that leaves little you won't remove.
Circumcision is rarely needed for medical reasons, and nobody is saying this shouldn't be done when needed just as a person saying you shouldn't give drugs to kids isn't saying they oppose anaesthetic.

Doctors and medical institutions in many nations would reject the notion it should be performed as a routine for medical reasons. With mild and dubious gains it isn't justified.

Involuntary body mutilation? sure why not?
From a medical point of view.
More recent evidence suggests that there are no health benefits from circumcision and it will make the penis less sensitive and sex will always be less enjoyable.

From a point of civil rights.
Permanent changes to our bodies should never be done without our consent or without our knowledge about the consequences. Most countries have a law against anyone under 18 getting a tattoo, but we're not even asked before a part of the body containing nerve tissue is cut off?

Now I will explain why it shouldn't be done from a religious view. Note, I am an Atheist to the core.
God created us in his image and every part of us is there by his desire. Circumcision messes with his creation and should thus be considered a sin.

mbug:
i can understand from a religious point of view of the parent, but until they get older i think the boy/man should decide.
Although...................it does have hygiene benefits and helps against certain infectious bacteria.

Edit: Also, sometimes during sex the foreskin can rip a little so that might be a reason for a man to decide to "snip snip" :P

Uncircumcised here, a bit curious as to where you got your information. It doesn't change hygiene at all (really confused about this myth that uncircumcised is harder to clean...), and I imagine it would take quite the sexual feat to tear a foreskin.

Lev The Red:
i was on another thread and a user posted a very negative comment about circumcision. I'm not gonna link to it, but he said parents shouldn't be allowed to circumcise their children and ones who do should be punished.

i'm circumcised and i can't imagine being uncircumcised, so i don't think it should be illegal. but what do you think?

(10 points says poll gets eaten)

Circumcision is bullshit, Penn and Teller say so.

It started as a religious practice by the Hebrew people, which is fine. But somewhere along the line other people started doing it too, maybe because they thought thats how you grow those sweet looking curly sideburns...im not sure.

But I do know that the vast majority of people act all weird about an uncirumcised penis, when in fact thats how its suppose to naturally be. its all fucked up.

hashtag:

cgaWolf:

hashtag:
I just don't see a point to cutting off part of the dick for any non-religious reasons. Seems kinda weird.

Just to make sure i get this: essentially your argument is "God made man in his image, so let's turn around & cut the foreskin off because God said so?"

How does that make sense? (not inflammatory, i really don't understand how that makes any sense at all)

Dude, I'm an atheist. I just feel there's tradition, religion, and that can be over what your kids may feel. And while that may read odd, shit like that hurts really bad when you're a teenager or adult. I figure, if it is your religion just do it, I don't care.

Fellow atheist here. I don't think I'd be ok with my parents performing needless surgeries on me for religious reasons before I was aware enough to choose my religion.

MaxwellEdison:

hashtag:

cgaWolf:

Fellow atheist here. I don't think I'd be ok with my parents performing needless surgeries on me for religious reasons before I was aware enough to choose my religion.

I can agree with that.

see, the thing is, i'm glad my parents had me circumcised. Uncircumcised penises look horrible and too much like an animals penis. I know we're animals, but that doesn't mean we need to look like them just because it's natural.

I'm glad they had it done early mainly because it's riskier and a lot more painful later in life not to mention you don't remember it when it's done at birth.

also, to Wushu..."circumcision is bullshit, Penn and Teller say so." seriously? ....seriously? You lost all credibility with that line with me. Not because it's Penn and Teller ,I watch them all the time, but; because you apparently have to have someones "say so" to validate your beliefs.

Shouldn't it be someones personal choice whether they want part of their dick chopped off? Fuck you parents, just because I'm your child doesn't mean you get to mutilate my penis.

If it's for medical reasons, then it should be done. But like someone else here said if it's religious then it won't hurt to wait a few years and let the child decide for themselves.

thenumberthirteen:
I think that it should be up to the individual when they're old enough to choose (say 16 or 18). I remember watching a clip of a debate online where one of the supporters of circumcision, when asked about the idea of leaving it up to the person at age 18, said "That's silly how many 18 year olds are going to volunteer to have their foreskin removed?" Which I found hilarious because that's exactly the point.

I'm uncircumcised and don't wish to be so. There are no real benefits to do so; just risks.

There is a proven sensory benefit, the foreskin has a lot of nerves that I wish I had. The risks involved with being uncircumcised are actually quite low. Infectious diseases can be eliminated with, and this is a bit shocking, soap! I think people who use this argument don't realize that the only thing necessary to prevent germs is proper hygiene. If your worried about uncleanliness, just remember when your showering to fold the skin back like your using fisstech and do a little scrubbing.

Edit:

Sholtz:
see, the thing is, i'm glad my parents had me circumcised. Uncircumcised penises look horrible and too much like an animals penis. I know we're animals, but that doesn't mean we need to look like them just because it's natural.

I'm glad they had it done early mainly because it's riskier and a lot more painful later in life not to mention you don't remember it when it's done at birth.

Saying that an uncircumcised penis looks bad is irrelevant to the argument. I am circumcised, but I happen to love the look of uncircumcised penises (yes, that means other men's penises). Just because some people find something aesthetically pleasing doesn't mean you can force it permanently upon someone without their consent. As far as I'm concerned, it's just like tattooing a baby.

As for it being riskier and more painful when your older, that seems incorrect. I would guess that it is less risky, because older men are more resistant to infection and have bigger penises to hack away at (big target = less chance of mistake). If you have facts to the contrary please share, as that was a educated guess. As for the issue of pain, it's no more painful when you're older, you just remember it better. Plus, I would hazard many men would choose not to get circumcised, and then there would be zero pain.

hashtag:

I was sure this was going to turn religious -- I didn't expect it to be the very first post! Huzzah, escapist!

So, here's why you're wrong, and read carefully: Religion is not ever, in any circumstance, a fucking excuse to do anything you wouldn't do otherwise. I will never, and nobody should ever, accept the proposition that religious morality is a loophole around actual morality.

I don't believe in female genital mutilation -- and I don't believe that just because your religion says so, you should be allowed to mutilate female genitals.

I don't believe in ritual animal sacrifice -- and I don't believe that just because your religion says so, you should be compelled to kill an animal for no tangible reason.

I don't believe in ritual self-flagellation -- and I don't believe that just because your religion says so, you should flagellate yourself for any reason other than self-gratification.

I don't believe in flying passenger jets into skyscrapers -- and I don't believe that just because your religion says so, you should fly a passenger jet into a skyscraper.

I don't believe in slicing a baby's dick -- and I don't believe that just because your religion says so, you should slice your baby's dick.

So, I've qualified all of these with "I believe." Do you disagree? Should we allow all of those instances I just listed?

If you do believe that, then I suppose at least you're consistent.

You're also a monster.

Why not be consistent in the other direction, instead? Why not determine what is and isn't moral, irrespective of the tens of thousands of constantly-splintering religions say? Why not determine morality based on a reasonable consideration of where one person's rights should end, and another person's begin?

Fun fact about traditional Talmudic circumcision: The moil uses his fingernails to slice the baby's dick, and then he uses his mouth to suck the blood from the baby's sliced dick. As far as I'm concerned, removing the fingernails and infant-cock-bloodsucking is really irrelevant; you're still left with someone slicing a baby's dick.

As far as I'm concerned, my right to swing my fist ends at your nose, and anyone's right to slice things with their fingernails ends at a baby's dick.

vgmaster831:

thenumberthirteen:
I think that it should be up to the individual when they're old enough to choose (say 16 or 18). I remember watching a clip of a debate online where one of the supporters of circumcision, when asked about the idea of leaving it up to the person at age 18, said "That's silly how many 18 year olds are going to volunteer to have their foreskin removed?" Which I found hilarious because that's exactly the point.

I'm uncircumcised and don't wish to be so. There are no real benefits to do so; just risks.

There is a proven sensory benefit, the foreskin has a lot of nerves that I wish I had. The risks involved with being uncircumcised are actually quite low. Infectious diseases can be eliminated with, and this is a bit shocking, soap! I think people who use this argument don't realize that the only thing necessary to prevent germs is proper hygiene. If your worried about uncleanliness, just remember when your showering to fold the skin back like your using fisstech and do a little scrubbing.

He meant that there are risks involved with circumcision. He agreed that there is no good reason to slice a... ehh, fingers are tired of all that text manipulation. Anyway, yeah, he was specifically saying that there are no benefits and plenty of risks involved in circumcision.

D0WNT0WN:

GamerKT:
If you're going to get one, I advise you to NOT wait till you're an adult. I had to get one at 16. The following two weeks were the worst of my life. I had phimosis, so, unless I wanted to rip my foreskin during sex, it had to go. They only got rid of the foreskin, though. What's this "cutting off the tip of the dick" stuff you guys are talking about? Mine's fine.

Phimosis is easily cured with stretching exersises and a simple steriod cream unless it is really severe.

Unfortunately, that cream didn't do shit for me. I tried, though.

I don't see why religious reasons excuse bodily harm. I think if someone really wants it done, they should choose for themselves.

Parents cutting into the flesh of their children for no reason at all, or male genital mutilation, is a barbaric practice and should be stopped.

It has medical applications for example in the case of a too tight foreskin, and performing circumcision in those situations is reasonable. Cosmetic surgery without consent on small children though? Nuh-uh.

Sholtz:

also, to Wushu..."circumcision is bullshit, Penn and Teller say so." seriously? ....seriously? You lost all credibility with that line with me. Not because it's Penn and Teller ,I watch them all the time, but; because you apparently have to have someones "say so" to validate your beliefs.

Oh, just fuck you. Honestly?

You think it looks hideous because the norm in America is the cut schlong. You literally have zero context-awareness. If you lived in a place where people didn't slice babies' dicks as a matter of course, you'd look at a cut one and say, "oh god, what is wrong with that dick? It's hideous! It's got a huge chunk missing from it!"

Tell you what -- I think that fingernails are awful-looking. I really think they make us look too much like animals, and frankly I think we should just tear all the finger- and toenails off of children when they're born. I don't want to look like an animal, just because it's natural.

As for his quirk about Penn and Teller, he's specifically alluding to an episode of Penn and Teller's Bullshit, where they debunked the myths surrounding the alleged benefits of circumcision (most of which are hygenic and just as easily accomplished by washing your dick (or are you morally objected to touching yourself?). He wasn't letting Penn and Teller dictate his beliefs; he was making a cute allusion to a well-done expose on a fairly important issue.

Sholtz:

Well Sholtz(tough to figure out which religion you belong to LAWL), it only looks like a animal dong to you because you(I assume you live in the US) are used to seeing circumcised dicks. Most elsewhere outside of the jewish and muslim world, you would be the weirdo for CUTTING YOUR DICK. Oh, and almost all mammals have foreskins. I can't imagine why.

If you believe that God made you in his image, he made you with a foreskin. Why would God want part of your dick to be chopped off?

I can maybe understand the way primitive desert people thought about the body when they decided to cut up their kids dicks but in civilized modern societies the practice is outdated and barbaric. And the reason they are done isn't because of aesthetics or supposed medical advantages(most debunked ages go), but because of RELIGIOUS reasons(read:irrational). Medieval Europeans observed that mostly jews and turks practiced circumcision(which was considered barbaric by medieval standards) and even today, only 30% or so of males around the world are circumcised, 70% of those being muslims.

If we are doing pros and cons for circumcision the cons list is very long while the pro(supposed) is quite short. Luckily since medical associations in most countries don't favor circumcision and most people already don't get circumcised, this practice will fall out of favor more and more or at least be left up to the kid when he grows up.

I get why some of you are defensive(you are cut) but we aren't attacking you(it's not like you had a say in the matter), just the stupid practice. I myself am cut but due to phimosis and medical conditions are the only legitimate requisite to be cut in the first place.

It's somewhat funny that a developed country like the US(world power even) still considers this barbaric practices as normal. You are in the same league as backwards countries from Africa and the Middle East and don't even know it. Before the 19th century and the puritanical surge to prevent masturbation, no one in the western world even considered getting rid of their "animal dongs".

Celestialum:
Okay, how about this though. I'm circumcised, and I don't want to be. It's considered absolutely horrendous to circumcise a female, so why should it be any different to circumcise a male?

Yes, I understand physically, the two operations are very different. But my point is this: you are mutilating a child. Your child very well may not agree with your reasoning for that mutilation when it grows up. So don't cut your kid.

The fact that ONE person. One. Is circumsized and wished he wasnt. Is enough proof to in my opinion legally ban it until the person is 18. Its just llegal mutilation. Heres a good example of what i want to say.

Celestialum:

Exactly. The doctors would freak out if after a child's birth, the parents wanted to cut off part of the baby's earlobe, or the tip of its nose. So why is a penis any more tolerable? Just because members of a widely-accepted religion do it is -not- a sufficient response.

I decide when my baby is born im going to challenge the doctor to lop off its little toes. I wont want him to, but i want to see if i can get him to agree for religious reasons then stop him and call him out on his idiocy.

Lev The Red:
SNIP

If its so amazing, why couldnt you get it done at 18, i mean your penis is going to see the most use after this age anyway, now you can decide and theres no risk of accidental baby mutilation.

124 people think its ok to randomly mutilate a child because they happen to like the results afterwards, even though there was an equal chance they would not. I weep for humanity. I hope you all tattoo/ remove random parts from your baby :D

There is no legitimate arguement for baby mutilation unless done for an absolutely neccessary medical purpose. I weep. I actually weep. What a fucking disgusting world we live in where society deems baby mutilation OK BECAUSE OF RELIGION. Are we dancing round a fucking tribal fetish now? DOES HE DEMAND SACRIFICE?! WHAT ARE WE FUCKING TWO?! Do we REALLY think because a voice told us to, or jimmy said it was OK that its FINE to jam this fork into the plug socket?! Do we not see the RESULTS of our actions? CAnt we wait 18 years to get circumsized if it means so much to you to avoid people hating being violated and mutiliated when they have NO choice over the matter?!

Bento Box:

vgmaster831:

thenumberthirteen:

He meant that there are risks involved with circumcision. He agreed that there is no good reason to slice a... ehh, fingers are tired of all that text manipulation. Anyway, yeah, he was specifically saying that there are no benefits and plenty of risks involved in circumcision.

I'm a bit confused by where he said he was uncircumcised and did not wish to be so, and implied that being uncircumcised has risks, while circumcision has none.

I'm circumcised, don't know why I don't talk to my parents that often, too tight of a foreskin if I remember correctly. They're not in any way religious or anything so that's probably not it. All that aside, I've never not enjoyed sex so what's the problem?

Hengster:

Oskamunda:
and some trumped up human rights claims to NOT do it.

Explain trumped up.

Trumped Up Human Rights Claims:

To consider oneself pure and wholesome enough to dictate terms of inherent justice accorded to all beings irregardless of age, gender, religion, nationality, subculture, sexual orientation, income, caste distinction, or political inclination; especially if this purity and wholesomeness stems from a spiritual or cultural font that is not uniform throughout the world.

Example: Preamble to the Declaration of Independence, adopted July 4, 1776: We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. Those trumped up human rights didn't include black people until the passage of the 14th amendment, adopted on July 9, 1868; it did not include women until the adoption of the 19th amendment on August 18, 1920 (although, it can be fair to say one doesn't need the right to vote to be happy, RIGHT?).

Example: Certain people of spiritual inclination disallow contraceptives of any kind aside from Family Planning. They believe that life begins at conception (for the sake of argument, and to prevent igniting a frenzy, the court accepts this point), and that newborns, fetuses, and pre-fetus zygotes need be given the same rights as a fully-formed human being. South Africa has one of the highest rape rates in the world. Judging by these "certain people's" trumped up human rights standards, a South African female would be disallowed the use of an anti-rape device, even though it has nothing to do with child-bearing, and more to do with prevention of rape, thus substituting the perceived rights of one individual over another.

Example: The U.S.A. P.A.T.R.I.O.T. Act (yes, in case you didn't know, it acutally IS a fucking acronym)...never mind, you aren't reading anymore, anyway.

Let this guy make you laugh about it instead.

~Poste Scriptum
I hope that explains "Trumped Up Human Rights Claims."

Oskamunda:
some trumped up human rights claims to NOT do it.

I mean after all its only a trumped up human right not to be cut against your will as a small infant. The medical purposes aside, the ear lobe can get infected and in fact the ear itself can get many nasty infections due to the depth of the canal. If we lopped the whole ear off we could reduce infection... seems legit :D Lets just cut the exterior ear off except for a little bit to allow hearing to remain the same. Or the ends of the little toes? How about a tattoo! My baby is so CUSTOMISABLE :D I can just cut it however i want because its an object and i can decide how its penis can be because I OWN IT. This seems legit. Also im sorry but i doubt its possible or easy to regrow a tonne of skin thats just been cut off and that isnt attatched at both ends. What we have there is a truncation. Its been removed and only the skin that it was attatched too was healed over.

Because your tribal fetish says its ok isnt a legitimate reason. No culture/religious morals should be loop holes through real morals. Cutting a baby IS BAD FOR ANY REASON other than purely medical and only if its 100% neccessary. Id like a choice in what happens to my dong even if it can potentially preduce syphalis rates. I dont even sleep around! Maybe i deserve a choice in who cuts/does not cut my penis? Maybe? Doesnt that shound a bit like a right to you?

Bento Box:

Sholtz:

Oh, just fuck you. Honestly?

You think it looks hideous because the norm in America is the cut schlong. You literally have zero context-awareness. If you lived in a place where people didn't slice babies' dicks as a matter of course, you'd look at a cut one and say, "oh god, what is wrong with that dick? It's hideous! It's got a huge chunk missing from it!"

Tell you what -- I think that fingernails are awful-looking. I really think they make us look too much like animals, and frankly I think we should just tear all the finger- and toenails off of children when they're born. I don't want to look like an animal, just because it's natural.

As for his quirk about Penn and Teller, he's specifically alluding to an episode of Penn and Teller's Bullshit, where they debunked the myths surrounding the alleged benefits of circumcision (most of which are hygenic and just as easily accomplished by washing your dick (or are you morally objected to touching yourself?). He wasn't letting Penn and Teller dictate his beliefs; he was making a cute allusion to a well-done expose on a fairly important issue.

Your reason for cussing at me is? So quick to judgement, someones got a low self image or something. Look you want your nails torn out, that's awesome. I love the idea really just yesterday i was thinking to myself. You know it's weird that we have these reduced claws basically we should either have eagle talons or just lose them entirely. If they weren't there the tender skin underneath wouldn't be tender anymore it would be like any other skin. So they don't really protect anything...no shittin' ya.

One thing i notice is you're so quick to tell me i have zero context for my dislike of the way uncircumcised penises look. Actually, that would well be the case if people walked around nude all day where I was made use to circumcised penis, but ya see we don't walk around naked here. My dislike of uncircumcised penis is due to ONLY to the fact it resembles an animal penis. Like a dogs in it's sheath.

Pages PREV 1 . . . 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 . . . 24 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked